KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » F4 vs. Superman

F4 vs. Superman
Started by: Dark Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

F4 vs. Superman

the fantastic four vs. Superman

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 04:57 AM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Do they get prep?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:01 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

30 min

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:03 AM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is close, but i think the Fantastic Four would win. Reed, when pissed, has CL 100+ strength cuz he can give himself strength using his elasticity (he only did it once, against Onslaught). Thing also is now a low Cl 100+. Invisible Woman is, in my opinion, the 3 most powerful woman (besides Phoenix) in the Marvel universe, only below Scarlet Witch and Binary. Human Torch can now generate flames up to 1,500,000 degrees! I think supes is screwed.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:06 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Supes slaughters them if they don't prep. If they have prep, they slaughter Supes.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:08 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

i already said 30 min. they have 30 min of prep time which isnt that much. What does heat do to rubber again? i forgot.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:15 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

30 minutes isn't enough. Even Reed can't build something to stop Supes in that time. Low class 100's won't affect Superman at all. He's too fast for Johnny. Invisible Woman might be a lil problem... I think Supes can still take her though.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:27 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Yeah 30 minutes is quite short. Supes slaughters them I think. IW would be the greatest threat to Supes.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:31 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

With prep reed could come up with something, but because of the short time limit restriction, creating borderlines around their potential. 4/10

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:34 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chilled monkey

Sue uses her force fields to block Superman's breathing until he passes out.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 09:55 AM
chilled monkey is currently offline Click here to Send chilled monkey a Private Message Find more posts by chilled monkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

She'd be there for a long long time... lol.

If Supes takes out the IW in the first few seconds, he can just have fun playing around with the rest of the team.

Even Reed can't scour the Earth for KNite in 30mins, I'm afraid.

Give him a day of prep and yes, they'd beat him. Easily.

But pitched into a battle like this with only half an hour's warning, I don't see it.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 10:39 AM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K3VIL
Neutral Force

quote: (post)
Originally posted by armandovalles
This is close, but i think the Fantastic Four would win. Reed, when pissed, has CL 100+ strength cuz he can give himself strength using his elasticity (he only did it once, against Onslaught). Thing also is now a low Cl 100+. Invisible Woman is, in my opinion, the 3 most powerful woman (besides Phoenix) in the Marvel universe, only below Scarlet Witch and Binary. Human Torch can now generate flames up to 1,500,000 degrees! I think supes is screwed.

This is the WORST REPLY EVER MADE.
Mr. Fantastic using elasticity to grant himself low level Class 100 strenght?Oh please....

Thing is also a low level Class 100.
Oh, so scaring.I think Supes is so scared he needs a new pair of underwear.Thing's fist are something Superman can block with one finger and then drill into his rocky body with one finger and pull out his heart.

IW 3 most powerful woman in the Marvel Universe?
Nova, Polaris, Goblin Queen are far above her level of power.
And we all know what happens if she try to contain Superman, mental stress for holding a ff against a superstrong opponent for too much time has nearly killed her.

Human Torch
Superman usually takes nukes without problems.
What is Johnny going to do?Plus, HAND-CLAP and puffff no more flame.

armandovalles and his fanboy show

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 11:07 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Superman could probably take them all out before they could blink. At least he could take out IW. Then he could easily kill the others.

If Namor has sometimes beaten FF or at least almost beaten them, I wonder what Superman could do...

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 11:29 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

iw is the only challenge (as has been stated), superman will b!tchslap the rest easily...

if he takes out sue first this is a slaughter...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 11:32 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

While I agree that IW will pose the biggest threat. The other three are ragdolls to Superman.

With prep-time it would be a different story but I wouldnt count out Superman cause if the FF were to get prep then Superman would. My point being is that if Superman knows that they know his weaknesses Superman will crank up the heat and fight more intelligently.

Like maybe a huge dose of gale-force wind or some ultra-heat vison.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 04:38 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have to say Superman wins this one.

The Human Torch can't hurt him with his fire,if Invisble Woman turns invisble he can use his x-ray vision and he'd be invulnerable to all of the Thing's punches.Mr.Fantastic wouldn't be able to do anything and the only way the Fantastic Four can beat Superman is with Kryptonite.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 05:57 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Superman wins 10/10.

At the start he speedblitzes IW before she can get her shield up (he can move faster than thought). She's done.

Johnny gets handclapped like K said, or just gets beaten to death.

Thing...do I even need to reply on this one?

Reed either:

1) Gets melted by his heat vision
2)Stretched beyond his limit
3)Frozen and crushed into bits
4)Air sucked out of his lungs
5)Thrown into space
6)Sees what happened to the rest of the team and says "**** this! We needed more prep!" and walks off.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:10 PM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I totally agree with you DrDoom.They would need alot of prep time.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:13 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DrDoom

Yup

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:22 PM
DrDoom is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoom a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoom

6)Sees what happened to the rest of the team and says "**** this! We needed more prep!" and walks off.

laughing

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2005 06:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote