KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Superman is the best character EVER!

Superman is the best character EVER!
Started by: Leafar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Leafar

Laugh Superman is the best character EVER!

I write this in response to the other post which said, "Superman is the worst character EVER!" That simply is not true. I think the worst character ever would be Madcap, which was a villian who appeared once in a Captian America comic book 10-15 years ago.

Why is he the best character ever? I don't know. I base my belief on Christopher Reeve protrayal of him in the original Superman movie. I could actually believe that "a man could fly" after watching it. Maybe the new movie will surpass it, but until then he is the best character EVER! rock

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:16 PM
Leafar is currently offline Click here to Send Leafar a Private Message Find more posts by Leafar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I think I will keep posting in this thread since that other thread keeps coming back.Your kidding right? the new movie wont even come close to bringing the magic to the screen that Superman the movie did in 1978.That is so stupid for them to restart the franchise like they did with Batman.Batman it was needed to restart it since the previous other four Batman films were all horrible.But Superman is by far the best comicbook movie brought to the screen.Hands down no contest.Wtf are they doing trying to restart the Superman franchise when they dont need to when they already made two magical Superman movies. mad

If not for the character of Superman,we never would have gotten Smallville,one of my favorite tv shows of all time.Superman is an awesome character.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jul 1st, 2005 at 05:55 PM

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:53 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Superman is indeed an awesome character.

And yes... he's the best also.

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 05:58 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Superman = Icon.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:03 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leafar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I think I will keep posting in this thread since that other thread keeps coming back.Your kidding right? the new movie wont even come close to bringing the magic to the screen that Superman the movie did in 1978.That is so stupid for them to restart the franchise like they did with Batman.Batman it was needed to restart it since the previous other four Batman films were all horrible.But Superman is by far the best comicbook movie brought to the screen.Hands down no contest.Wtf are they doing trying to restart the Superman franchise when they dont need to when they already made two magical Superman movies. mad

If not for the character of Superman,we never would have gotten Smallville,one of my favorite tv shows of all time.Superman is an awesome character.

Are you kidding? If you would due 30 seconds of research before posting, then you would know that Superman Returns is not a restart like Batman Begins. Hell, the title itself tells you that! This movie is a sequel to Superman I and II; it ignores III and IV. You need to get your facts straight before posting here, because you have just made yourself look like an idiot. Get a life... mad

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 06:38 PM
Leafar is currently offline Click here to Send Leafar a Private Message Find more posts by Leafar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Son
Man of Steel

I am looking forward to seeing the Best Character Ever on screen. I was too young when the first 4 came out and I love Superman, but I think the old movies are outdated and don't have the magic they did in the late 70's. Plus the new Lois Lane is smokin hottt.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:18 PM
The Last Son is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Son a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leafar

Originally posted by The Last Son
I am looking forward to seeing the Best Character Ever on screen. I was too young when the first 4 came out and I love Superman, but I think the old movies are outdated and don't have the magic they did in the late 70's. Plus the new Lois Lane is smokin hottt.

Kate Bosworth is very, very hot! smokin'

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:15 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman is indeed the best character EVER!He is a ICON and will always be a legend.Christopher Reeve portrayed the character so good that it made him more popular than he already was and I really enjoyed all of the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve.I still haven't seen Superman III yet but the other 3 Supeman movies that I did see were SPECTACULAR.And Superman:The Movie was rwally an event because so many people looked forward to it.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 01:00 AM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Zod4Life
Superman is indeed the best character EVER!He is a ICON and will always be a legend.Christopher Reeve portrayed the character so good that it made him more popular than he already was and I really enjoyed all of the Superman movies with Christopher Reeve.I still haven't seen Superman III yet but the other 3 Supeman movies that I did see were SPECTACULAR.And Superman:The Movie was rwally an event because so many people looked forward to it.

yeah it really was an event that many people looked forward to.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 03:06 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah I really like the first two.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:18 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

What were the 4 movies about???, i know #1 was superman vs Lex luther

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:04 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Superman 2 Superman vs 3 other super people from his home planet who were imprison by Supes father.

superman 3 I vaguely remember..he fought against a robot or something

Superman 4 quest for peace..fought against a Nuclear man created by Lex Luthor.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 08:10 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Last Son
Man of Steel

Superman 3 had a family of 3 villans who wanted to take out the man of steel. Superman faught a giant computer that attached itself to one of the villans. He also was exposed to red kryptonite and it made him split between good and bad. He had to fight himself. No Lois, no Lex Luthor. Lana was his love interest in the movie. Oh yeah and richard pryar was in the movie. Lame

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 11:33 PM
The Last Son is currently offline Click here to Send The Last Son a Private Message Find more posts by The Last Son Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

Re: Superman is the best character EVER!

Originally posted by Leafar
I write this in response to the other post which said, "Superman is the worst character EVER!" That simply is not true. I think the worst character ever would be Madcap, which was a villian who appeared once in a Captian America comic book 10-15 years ago.

Why is he the best character ever? I don't know. I base my belief on Christopher Reeve protrayal of him in the original Superman movie. I could actually believe that "a man could fly" after watching it. Maybe the new movie will surpass it, but until then he is the best character EVER! rock

Yes Superman is the best character, but it's a shame how bad they'll make him look with this "chewbacca face" Routh, sequel or not this movie sucks already

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 10:28 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hegemon875
Archvillain

chewbacca face? I dont get it?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 12:47 AM
Hegemon875 is currently offline Click here to Send Hegemon875 a Private Message Find more posts by Hegemon875 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

Superman is the best character ever because he has the best superpowers, and he's one of the strongest characters ever made...totally kickass

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 06:43 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mega Symbiote
The Man Of Steel

Re: Superman is the best character EVER!

Originally posted by Leafar

He is indeed one of the best there is.

I heard you were crazy, but I didn't think you were stupid.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 05:20 AM
Mega Symbiote is currently offline Click here to Send Mega Symbiote a Private Message Find more posts by Mega Symbiote Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I don't believe he is the best or the worst... but i'd say he's closer to the top than the bottom of the ladder...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 04:24 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alexanderluthor
THE MAN

Originally posted by pr1983
I don't believe he is the best or the worst... but i'd say he's closer to the top than the bottom of the ladder...

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 10:31 PM
alexanderluthor is currently offline Click here to Send alexanderluthor a Private Message Find more posts by alexanderluthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grammaton
.-'Cleric'-.

Yeah superman is much more than just a hero - he is an iconic figure, and I for one am looking forward to Superman Returns!

-
"Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a God."

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 06:21 PM
Grammaton is currently offline Click here to Send Grammaton a Private Message Find more posts by Grammaton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote