KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Music

Music
Started by: Dark Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Music

I have recently bought the ROTS Soundtrack and was wondering what was the title of the song during the Invisible Hand landing?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 10:52 PM
Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

There are approximately 3,720 other threads on the music to Star Wars Episode III! For that reason, I refuse to answer your question. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:11 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkYoda
There are approximately 3,720 other threads on the music to Star Wars Episode III! For that reason, I refuse to answer your question. stick out tongue

Then don't reply to the thread if you have nothing to add to it.

Bitching and complaining about are not going to help.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:12 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Originally posted by Dark Thor
I have recently bought the ROTS Soundtrack and was wondering what was the title of the song during the Invisible Hand landing?
The music was actually tracked from the Phantom Menace's OST. It's not featured in the standard edition but in the Ultimate Edition, it's track 28 on disc 2: The Tide Turns/The Death of Darth Maul.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:12 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi

But it is a hell of a lot of fun! eek! laughing

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:21 PM
Click here to Send notDeadYet! a Private Message Find more posts by notDeadYet! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I so badly want to get the TPM Ultimate soundtrack...

Old Post Jul 5th, 2005 11:45 PM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

As do I, Rex. As do I. Though, I hear that the soundtracks are all going to be re-re-released around the same time as the saga box set. I forget where I heard it exactly, but I remember it was on KMC. I'd wait until then, get it all nice and pretty. smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 12:03 AM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by DarkYoda
But it is a hell of a lot of fun! eek! laughing

Yes but it's not helping matters one bit.

I will have to start handing out warnings to those who I catch in the act of bashing new members.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 03:22 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Yes but it's not helping matters one bit.

I will have to start handing out warnings to those who I catch in the act of bashing new members.

Yes only bash the ones who have been here long enough to understand why they are being bashed. Unless the new member is just a certified a-hole.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 03:26 AM
Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

You did see the joke smilie though didn't you Ken? I was trying to be polite in my member bashing! That counts for something eh?

stick out tongue But yeah... if I ever go over the top let me know and I'll make an effort to do better.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 04:20 AM
chubbychipmunk
wut goes here?

i don't mean to be mean.. but do you really have to be that cruel? or wutever? sad

"*laughs*. We got 'em R2"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 04:35 AM
Click here to Send chubbychipmunk a Private Message Find more posts by chubbychipmunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
notDeadYet!
Resident Villain

He wasn't cruel... he's a mod... and he doesn't take sh*t from nobody!! big grin

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 04:44 AM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by chubbychipmunk
i don't mean to be mean.. but do you really have to be that cruel? or wutever? sad

Just doing my job to try to clean this place up. If I remember correctly, members bashed you, did they not?

I'm trying to stop that, to make KMC's Episode III forum friendly again, and there's a couple of members whom I will have to give warnings to, I can guarantee that.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:18 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by JKozzy
As do I, Rex. As do I. Though, I hear that the soundtracks are all going to be re-re-released around the same time as the saga box set. I forget where I heard it exactly, but I remember it was on KMC. I'd wait until then, get it all nice and pretty. smile

Oh damn will that be sweet....

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:26 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I left out the most important point! I think there were whispers of Ultimate Editions for Episodes II and III. Rumor, but I sure hope it's true.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:27 AM
Peach
mordrem

eek!

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 05:45 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

They'd better be true! I think it's lame that they didn't release it as the normal soundtrack in the first place. Look at the OT soundtracks...all like 30+/- songs. AOTC soundtrack is 13. Weak sauce!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 06:26 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eleonora

Dark Thor if you want I'll send that track over to you smile

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 10:20 AM
Click here to Send Eleonora a Private Message Find more posts by Eleonora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chubbychipmunk
wut goes here?

Just doing my job to try to clean this place up. If I remember correctly, members bashed you, did they not?

I'm trying to stop that, to make KMC's Episode III forum friendly again, and there's a couple of members whom I will have to give warnings to, I can guarantee that.

okay smile then thank you stick out tongue lol

"*laughs*. We got 'em R2"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 03:18 PM
Click here to Send chubbychipmunk a Private Message Find more posts by chubbychipmunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tpaquin
The Guy With the Gun

I don't post here any more because it's being completely anihilated by many, many repeat threads. I understand they're newbies, but come on, this place is a mess, and it's not the fault of the old members. DarkYoda was trying to fix a problem. I think considerable thread consolidation and more clearly posted rules for newbies would end the chaos in this forum, not warning old members for "hurting people's feelings"

Old Post Jul 6th, 2005 03:26 PM
Click here to Send tpaquin a Private Message Find more posts by tpaquin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote