KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Inhumans vs. X-men

Inhumans vs. X-men
Started by: JOE NUNEZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Inhumans vs. X-men

Inhumans = 1 blackbolt 2 medusa 3 triton 4 crystal 5 gorgon 6 karnak 7 lockjaw versus these X-men = 1 cyclops 2 wolverine 3 rouge 4 jean 5 storm 6 beast 7 nightcrawler..........

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:19 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

jean kills all the inhuman her self becuase she pheniox

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:19 AM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends on the incarnation of Jean Grey. If she's the Phoenix, X-men win. If it's otherwise, then Black Bolt wins by himself.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:21 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

couldn't rouge absorb blackbolts attributes.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:22 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ

not before he said "ahhh"

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:23 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

If its a team battle hes going to hold off on the screams , in fear he might hurt his own team he usually just wispers in peoples ears.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:26 AM
Thunderstrike
Restricted

Account Restricted

Crystal could probably shield them.

My sigs. | Slade Explained| Respect Beta Ray |Respect Thor | Sheer idiocy

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:29 AM
Thunderstrike is currently offline Click here to Send Thunderstrike a Private Message Find more posts by Thunderstrike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Crystal could probably shield them.
I dont think any shield could withstand that force.....

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:31 AM
soujaboy09
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that the inhumans would win this. Black Bolt is just too much

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:50 AM
soujaboy09 is currently offline Click here to Send soujaboy09 a Private Message Find more posts by soujaboy09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

If its a team battle then Black Bolt shouldn't be allowed to speak...I like the X-Men more, but that dudes awesome...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 05:17 AM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

where's the guy that say kurt ports the heads off in an exact amount of time ;-)

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 06:12 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Redatom65
where's the guy that say kurt ports the heads off in an exact amount of time ;-)

Kurts never shown the ability to do that , he has the potential but not the current means. Rouge on the other-hand did it herself.....

But back ot the fight, If it's Phoenix jean the inhumans are screwed since ether A. she blinks them out of existence or B GS drops a few thousand tons of essay on top of them and even Wolverines 'uber-fanboy-healing' wouldn't be able to take that much pressure. Fear the Essay Of Doom !!!!

Of course if it's ordinary 'no galactic , right hand of god, whoa look at me i'm holding the universe in the palm of my hand' jean then blackbolt let's out a scream and kills them all.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 06:31 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bitca360
Mutate #20

I think the rules should be re-stated...I mean Black Bolt alone takes this without them having Phoenix...

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 01:30 PM
bitca360 is currently offline Click here to Send bitca360 a Private Message Find more posts by bitca360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Redatom65

What the f**k?

Right here.... evil face

Nightcrawler could try that but I don't think it would work. Inhumans naturally physically superior to humans and Black Bolt in particular can use his power to increase his speed and agility (among other things) to an even greater degree. Given that slower individuals have been able to react to to Nightcrawler's teleportation, there is a chance one of the Inhumans could attack him before he successfully teleported a portion of their body way and an even greater chance if we are talking about Black Bolt himself.

And really that is the only member of the Inhumans of great consequence as he can in all likelihood win by himself. I agree with the apparent consensus that with a non-Phoenix Jean the Inhuman's win, and with a Phoenix Jean the X-men win.

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 02:57 PM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

In an X-men issue they went to the skrull homeworld, wolverine was in a fight with a buncha skrull imposter's. Medusa was able to pin him with her hair for a fair amount of time before he got free. Any other real extra help could have taken Logan down if he hadn't give her a haircut. And the Skrull imposter's were supposed to be weaker.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 07:31 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by grey fox
Kurts never shown the ability to do that , he has the potential but not the current means. Rouge on the other-hand did it herself.....

You sir, are wrong.

(please log in to view the image)

Game, set, and point.

Back to topic, the X-brats stand no chance.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 08:01 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Originally posted by Nataku8188
You sir, are wrong.

Game, set, and point.

Different dimension, not entirely canon.

Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ

Not before he punches her in the face.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 02:39 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

Originally posted by Nataku8188
You sir, are wrong.

Game, set, and point.

you do realize that's AOA x-men right? meaning it doesn't count in 616 universe. anyway kurt has done the teleporting certain objects trick to a sentinal in the 616 universe.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 10:12 PM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nathan summers
the man called cable

The Inhumans. As long as we're not dealing with Phoenix level Jean Grey, Blackagar can win this considering he's got various mental defenses against telepaths.

Last edited by nathan summers on Apr 13th, 2006 at 10:27 PM

Old Post Apr 13th, 2006 10:20 PM
nathan summers is currently offline Click here to Send nathan summers a Private Message Find more posts by nathan summers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote