KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman v. Sentry v. Hyperion v. Goku

Which Superman would win?
This poll is closed.
Superman 0 0%
The Sentry 3 30.00%
Hyperion 1 10.00%
Goku 3 30.00%
Who the f**k cares? You said it yourself, there all the same guy. 3 30.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman v. Sentry v. Hyperion v. Goku
Started by: WAF3001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Superman v. Sentry v. Hyperion v. Goku

The Sentry and Hyperion appear to be the Marvel Superman and I believe Goku is the Anime Superman (human like alien comes to Earth with sup powers). So in a way, Which Superman would win?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:47 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Timslar
Undead

Well let's not forget how very inconsistent DBZ is. Just thought I'd add that.

I mean come on, Vegeta destroys planets effortlessly even before coming to Earth the first time and when Kid Buu makes a ball of energy powerful enough to destory a planet no one can stop him 'cause it's too powerful. When they are supposedly several thousand times stronger than they were.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:53 PM
Timslar is currently offline Click here to Send Timslar a Private Message Find more posts by Timslar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

This thread is gonna get closed. No DBZ characters.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:55 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Excellent thread and makes a damn good point keep up the good wotk guys.

I Salute you rock

Whirly big grin

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:08 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

IS no one going to actually post who would win the fight. I know you said it in the poles and "Who the f**k cares....." is winning. Come on. I think this is a great idea. Four versions of basically the same guy. Also, I don't see why you can't post DBZ. It is a comic right???

P.S. Also, for more of my great Vs. ideas check out the video games vs. forum. I'm like the only one there and have started some good threads.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:44 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Forum rules. Moderators will close the thread. DBZ is manga/anime. Manga/Anime have their own section.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:46 PM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

It is four versions of the same guy all based on this one by Philip Wylie:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...diator+Superman

Know your comics big grin

Know the Ehirly one rock

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:47 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Well, they are all copies op Doc Savage then. And DBZ is a comic. Manga are comics. They are japanese comics! And Goku is relevant to this! It's to help say he is a copy of Supes (who is a copy of Savage)

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:53 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

I just checked out that link Whirly. Looking for that comic for 30 years? Just how old are you? By the sounds of it youre old enough to be my daddy lol. Youre still cool tho. In a wise, mature way.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:53 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Who actually voted for the Sentry, cuz he's losing

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:54 PM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Goku will be the first to fall. Sentry and Supes will be the last ones standing.

Let's assume, Sentry stalemated Galactus. Until the New Avengers 7 through 9 come out, none of you can't prove that he didn't. big grin

If you can, please name what issue and what #

Sentry will then wipe the floor with Superman. big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:11 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

I say that Goku wins this fight.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:14 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sentry
Goku will be the first to fall. Sentry and Supes will be the last ones standing.

Let's assume, Sentry stalemated Galactus. Until the New Avengers 7 through 9 come out, none of you can't prove that he didn't. big grin

If you can, please name what issue and what #

Sentry will then wipe the floor with Superman. big grin

Pointless post unless you understand what assumption means making an ass of you and me, which I am not keen on.

Keep the faith big grin

Stay Whirly rock

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:14 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

No comment at the moment.Except I'm still thinking that Goku can beat Supes.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:20 PM
Zod4Life is currently offline Click here to Send Zod4Life a Private Message Find more posts by Zod4Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Goku CAN beat superman................

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:23 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone's got an opinion.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:29 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

Or were you agreeing with me?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:30 PM
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I just checked out that link Whirly. Looking for that comic for 30 years? Just how old are you? By the sounds of it youre old enough to be my daddy lol. Youre still cool tho. In a wise, mature way.

Old enough to have every X man first run from 104 up bought in order big grin including a first edition on 137 and a copy of giant size Xmen 1 Krakatoa big grin

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:31 PM
Zod4Life
Restricted

Account Restricted

How old are you?

I'm 11.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:38 PM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Originally posted by whirlysplat
Old enough to have every X man first run from 104 up bought in order big grin including a first edition on 137 and a copy of giant size Xmen 1 Krakatoa big grin

If i guess it right will you just tell me? Pleeeaase. Well you have to at least be 40

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 10:40 PM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote