KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hawkgirl vs. Archangel

Hawkgirl vs. Archangel
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Hawkgirl vs. Archangel

Discuss.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 04:46 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Which Angel variation? He kept the name Archangel for awhile after he lost the metal wings, so I'm just curious. Death-Archangel, or current healing factor/badass sword Angel?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 06:15 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The current one

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 06:17 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I might go with Angel. His healing factor lets him take more punishment than usual, plus the current Hawkgirl is having trouble with the whole past-life thing. She went through a mid-life reincarnation, and it's kind of thrown her for a loop, so she doesn't have as much access to her hundreds of years of fighting and flying experience.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 06:20 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Rob
The Leading Man

laughing laughing laughing Hawkgirl hands down!

"With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man."

Old Post Apr 19th, 2005 09:10 PM
Black Rob is currently offline Click here to Send Black Rob a Private Message Find more posts by Black Rob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phillipan

hey what exactly can angels new sword do i know its magic based

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 12:40 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I would usually go with Hawkgirl, black robb, but lately she hasn't been herself. Kendra Hawkgirl loses to Warren, any other Hawkgirl would win in my opinion.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 01:16 AM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

I think it would be quite the awesome match actually.

Hawkgirl's ferocity and intensity are enough to stand up to Archangel, while Angel's flying expertise is probably better than hers in my opinion. And yea, the healing factor will definitely work in his favor. And his sword will definitely stand up to her Battle Mace.

Like I said, I think it would be a great match. But...I think I'd have to give it to Archangel in this match. He's just a little better where it counts.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 02:00 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wannabe
P10 commercial Mindguard

Archangel, Iīd say!

Even though Archangel is one of my top5 characters(Mystique,Nightcrawler,Emma and Icarus are the others) I donīt care that much about who wins...prefer to just enjoy the sheer beauty of such a fight!
love

THE CORPS IS MOTHER
THE CORPS IS FATHER

Old Post Apr 20th, 2005 09:17 AM
wannabe is currently offline Click here to Send wannabe a Private Message Find more posts by wannabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Max Spidey 24
The Batman

Hawkgirl wins.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 10:35 PM
Max Spidey 24 is currently offline Click here to Send Max Spidey 24 a Private Message Find more posts by Max Spidey 24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Hawkgirl outpowers him. I don't think Warren can do anything special with the Soulsword. She pummels him good with her Battle Mace. Cool to watch though.

(PS Icarus? Why does everyone love Icarus?)

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 10:41 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote