KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dr Strange Vs Rachel Summers

Dr Strange Vs Rachel Summers
Started by: GalacticStorm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

Dr Strange Vs Rachel Summers

All out battle

No holds barred.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:52 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

RACHEL....... by lightyears

DarkCrawler >>> Your Favorite Sig-Maker

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 05:57 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Um....no.
Strange wouldn't be bothered by that youngun. The real phoenix is more of a match than this second rate wannabe.

What exactly could Rachel do?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:08 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

quote: (post)
Originally posted by long pig
Um....no.
Strange wouldn't be bothered by that youngun. The real phoenix is more of a match than this second rate wannabe.

I knew you'd post. I did this for you lol. Im sorry to say that rachel would f*ck him up. He's no match for phoenix 2 im afraid

Last edited by GalacticStorm on Jun 30th, 2005 at 06:21 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:10 AM
GalacticStorm is currently offline Click here to Send GalacticStorm a Private Message Find more posts by GalacticStorm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing I knew it!

He's enough of a match for the real phoenix, well the phoenix beffore the revamp.

Rachel on the other hand has not a single chance, what could she do?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:14 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

laughing I knew it!

He's enough of a match for the real phoenix, well the phoenix beffore the revamp.

Rachel on the other hand has not a single chance, what could she do?

Rachel could put galactus and his herald nova in his place with ease sometging beyond DS's capabilities im afraid. She could generate virtually any energy type in virtually any amount, she could manipulate reality , matter. time and space and her inherent powers were amplified to near infinite levels. Bye bye D strange

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:20 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Um....no.

nothing i only said it to piss you.

why do you like strange so much, mr. long pig?

and just how deep is your collection with him?

EDIT: there

Last edited by #16 on Jun 30th, 2005 at 06:24 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:21 AM
#16 is currently offline Click here to Send #16 a Private Message Find more posts by #16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"i only said it to arouse you."

Disturbing confused

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:22 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"i only said it to arouse you."

Disturbing confused

LOL

iight, hold up a min.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:24 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Rachel could put galactus and his herald nova in his place with ease sometging beyond DS's capabilities im afraid. She could generate virtually any energy type in virtually any amount, she could manipulate reality , matter. time and space and her inherent powers were amplified to near infinite levels. Bye bye D strange

Strange has done both, k.o'd Galactus and shooed away Nova before. Also, Surfer admits to Strange being more powerful than he is.

Strange can manipulate reality, manipulate time/space, manipulate matter and is her superior in telepathy as well and can nullify any reality manipulation.

DS: "begone" Rachel is thrown into Deaths realm. The end.
Strange wins in a massive curb stomp.

Man, I've been into Strange since I was 11, my dad was into it when he was younger and had tons of back issues for me to read, I probably got 90% of his appearences.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:29 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"as well and can nullify any reality manipulation"

House of M seems to disagree with that im afraid and wanda is pathetic in comparison to rachel. Strange at his best is an avatar of eternity rachel is beyond eternity im afraid, Goodbye DS. Hows winmx goin anyway?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:32 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

House of M seems to disagree with that im afraid and wanda is pathetic in comparison to rachel. Strange at his best is an avatar of eternity rachel is beyond eternity im afraid, Goodbye DS. Hows winmx goin anyway?

^damn! that's bothering me too. and why didnt surfer step up like he did with cable, house of M is a far bigger threat?

answers pls.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:36 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

House of M isn't finished, we don't know exactly what's goin on. Also, DS is being downgraded.

Two weilders of the IG power to alter reality was nulled by Strange, and illyana's power to alter reality was nullified as well.

At best, Strange can appeal TOAA via LT.
And he can still banish her to Deaths realm.

Winmx is going great! evil face haven't slept all day! Having problems getting into the room every so often though. But it's awesome.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:37 AM
BALLER STATUS IV LIFE

Man, I've been into Strange since I was 11, my dad was into it when he was younger and had tons of back issues for me to read, I probably got 90% of his appearences.

gotdamn. how much is it worth by now? 10 Gs the minimum?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:37 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

-edit- meant that to go to the one before. damn double posts.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jun 30th, 2005 at 06:44 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:39 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

gotdamn. how much is it worth by now? 10 Gs the minimum?

Yeah, maybe. The older ones are in horrible condition, but the ones from 75-95 are in really good condition. I still read them every so often.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:41 AM
GalacticStorm
Smart Alec Know-It-All

"Two weilders of the IG power to alter reality was nulled by Strange"

The wish wasnt specifically directed upon strange. Theres a difference. Rachel would be directly using her powers on strange. Theres no evidence that he could negate such power, when directy applied to him, especially when he considers Silver Surfer more powerful than him someone rachel would brush off.

And he can still banish her to Deaths realm."

Death holds no power over a phoenix whatsoever.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 06:59 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

The wish was "Make it 24 hours ago" Strange said "notta gonna happen", and negated it. Well, he didn't say anything, he just hand gestured, but surely he was thinking it. big grin

How did Rachel get powerful? Was it because of the Phoenix re-vamp? Isn't Rachel just a third party carrier of a portion of the PF? I mean, does she have any other connection other than her mother?

And, isn't her father wolverine??

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:06 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Is she calling herself Marvel Girl now or just wearing the old costume Galacticstorm?

Cyclops is her father, different timeline. Jean is the Phoenix and Phoenix is Jean. Rachel has an affinity to the Phoenix Force due to her genetics, so she can channel it's power.

Powerful cosmic/psionic power vs Powerful mystical power. Both can take on Galactus. Hard to say who wins.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:21 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'd take more than an affinity of the PF to beat Strange, she'd need the full blown power of it.

Don't forget Strange trumps nearly any non-mystic in telepathic ability via his Eye, and is totally immune to any type of mental attack therein.

I heard Logan has been hinted as Rachels father, not Scott. In a story arc, Scott along with others were given the power to track down their children, scott couldn't find Rachel or see her.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jun 30th, 2005 at 07:41 AM

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 07:38 AM