KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batwoman Vs Huntress

Batwoman Vs Huntress
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Batwoman Vs Huntress

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2010 08:08 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

In the broader range, they're comparable; in the more narrow, I'd give the narrative edge to Huntress, in terms of "feat-able" experience.

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 03:38 AM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackZero30x
Jack

im going with huntress

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:18 AM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Anyone read the latest Batwoman? She's a master of at least 3 martial arts and has even invented her own style. She's pretty damn skilled and even Batman is surprised of her performance while spying on her.

I think Kate can take it.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 01:50 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

LOL
Huntress takes this pretty soundly imo she was able to look good against Lady Shiva. I don't see Kate doing the same thing

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 03:13 AM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Anyone read the latest Batwoman? She's a master of at least 3 martial arts and has even invented her own style. She's pretty damn skilled and even Batman is surprised of her performance while spying on her.

I think Kate can take it.

That really just means she's "caught up" to Huntress' level/general range, as Huntress simply has more "feat-able history" for BW to catch up with; like I posted further up, in the broader ranges, they're about equal, but Huntress will edge her out, do due comic-experience/time...

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 03:22 AM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Bruce has looked impressive against Slade. Her looking good against Shiva doesn't out due Bruce's feats IMO.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 04:42 AM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i have all of kate's appearances in det.comics as well as batwoman # 0, however she is not in Helena's league just yet..

Huntress 10/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 07:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Couldn't we just watch them go to bed together? evil face

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 01:33 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BobbyD
Couldn't we just watch them go to bed together? evil face

That would be nice...

KMC pervs win 10/10

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 02:18 PM
Senor Cage

lol

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2010 09:59 PM