KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nightcrawler + Spawn vs Hulk + Thing

Nightcrawler + Spawn vs Hulk + Thing
Started by: RayIsGay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Nightcrawler + Spawn vs Hulk + Thing

OK, for the most part, it is normal Spawn. Him and nightcrawler would have a big advantage if it were in the alleyways or even a city. Especially at night. Hulk and Thing have the sheer power. Nightcrawler and Spawn would need some tactics to take them out. Spawn is the power behind his team. And if he is taken out first, there is not much that nightcrawler could do..cept bamf there heads off.

Is it fair fight? And most importantly....uhh....RESPOND!

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:39 PM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

At first it doesnt seem to be. But lets think about it. In one side you have the sheer strengh of two of the most ranked marvel bricks. On another you have a team that defines " stealth " in a way. Both Spawn and Crawler are tactical guys. Hulk and Thing arent.

Against Crawler they cant hit what they cant catch...or see.

Together with that we have the power of Spawn- now i dont read Spawn for some time but i remember him having mad healing abilities, being able to figh without organs, get into peoples mind (like a nightware?) teleportation etc.

hmmm

For now my money is on the Crawler and Spawn team.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:55 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

well, Spawn can do many things. But, if Thing or Hulk could grab hold of him, it would be hard to escape. There is a chance for either side to win. I think there is more chances for the Hulk and Thing to win.

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 08:59 PM
RayIsGay is currently offline Click here to Send RayIsGay a Private Message Find more posts by RayIsGay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I agree that if they get the hands on them theyr down. None of the other two can compete in a slugfest with them

My point was that you have Crawler that knows how the Hulk and Thing fight. Hes all stealth, he wont be caugh if he doesnt want to. In fact he wont even be seen if he blends in some shadows ( even at day ) or trees. Spawn for the other team is an unknown. After seeing how strong the marvels are he will mostly use the powers he has.

So i see the first team taking the win, doesnt mean it wont be easy tho..after all after some punches there might not be too much envyorment for Crawler and the dark S to use.......

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:05 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

oops i meant " will be easy tho.."

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:06 PM
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Spawn has almost unlimited power, im not saying that as soon as one of the big guys grab him he is dead, it would take massive beating. But my point is, how can they destroy Hulk and/or Thing? they can wait awhile for Hulk to calm down, then Spawn can fire his energy at him, taking off his head. but i dont know if it would work the same with thing.

Altho odds are in Kurt and Al's favor. Sorta.

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:10 PM
olympian

Each of the team has one with mad healing ability. Hulk and Spawn. Doesnt Spawn has teleportation? he can take hulk that way. How about making each party go aainst the other? ( i remember him doing it on one of his first issues, Tood was still drawing him. and the story was from Miller ).

Hulk as far as i know does have some energy blasts resistance. Wont be easy for sure.

But Spawn has many powers at his disposal. And Crawler can keep Ben busy until he deals with the Green.

Altho more likely by battle field removal.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:15 PM
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

Yea spawn can tele, but i dont know if he can take people with him, Kurt can.

And what do you mean, have each party go against eachother?

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:18 PM
olympian

One of the issues i have of Spawn was when mcfarlane was still drawing him. It was in the start when some writers wer invited to write single issues. One was gaiman, the other was miller.

In the Miller story he made two gang parties, that wer taking up the alley where he was, go against each other. Like fueling theyr rage to do it. One of the gang leaders was Byron. They did it and killed each other.

In the end only Byron was standing up and Spawn killed him by teleporting himself inside the guy and ripped him in half.....

.....now that i think about it, what stops him for doing the same here?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:25 PM
ThaWhiteShadow

how can nightcrawler do any damage to hulk or thing though? hes not particularly strong, so i cant see him doing anything more than annoying them

Family Guy

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:29 PM
ThaWhiteShadow is currently offline Click here to Send ThaWhiteShadow a Private Message Find more posts by ThaWhiteShadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

I didnt meant to imply hes going to actually hurt them. he can keep one of them busy while Spawn does his tricks. The best bet for the first team to win is by field removal. And magic due to dark S.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:34 PM
RayIsGay
The Devil's Handgun

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThaWhiteShadow
how can nightcrawler do any damage to hulk or thing though? hes not particularly strong, so i cant see him doing anything more than annoying them

Does he need to do anymore? Actually, I belive he can telport away with limbs I think...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by olympian
One of the issues i have of Spawn was when mcfarlane was still drawing him. It was in the start when some writers wer invited to write single issues. One was gaiman, the other was miller.

In the Miller story he made two gang parties, that wer taking up the alley where he was, go against each other. Like fueling theyr rage to do it. One of the gang leaders was Byron. They did it and killed each other.

In the end only Byron was standing up and Spawn killed him by teleporting himself inside the guy and ripped him in half.....

.....now that i think about it, what stops him for doing the same here?

Ok, well, Ive never seen or heard of that.... i dont know if he could do that...

Delay The Inevitable

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 09:35 PM
olympian

If you check the first 10 issues of spawn i think it in there. (in fact it might even be the 10th issue) Sure they wer normal guys with big guns and armour but its a handy kinda power.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 12:14 AM
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

the satanic team wins due to the speed of nightcrawler could lead thing into a wall and Spawn could probably beat up the Hulk cause he did beat up one hell of a dog this month.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 03:34 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote