KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Thing vs Batman

The Thing vs Batman
Started by: armandovalles

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Thing vs Batman

The Thing

VS

Batman

The Thing gets 5 minutes of Prep, no helping from FF.

Batman gets 2 hours of Prep, no helping from JLA.

Who wins?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 01:08 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman. if he can stop superman, he can stop thing. plus, he has the batwing, that will stop thing.

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 01:23 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jacobo0o

flying in the batwing he lock on the thing and right before the
batwing is about to crash at the thing he ejects and the thing is dead

but if the thing didnt die from that and can still move right
good bye batman

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 01:34 AM
jacobo0o is currently offline Click here to Send jacobo0o a Private Message Find more posts by jacobo0o Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

That would barely even effect the Thing. He's taken punches from the Hulk, the same Hulk who shattered a meteor twice the size of Earth with one punch.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 02:21 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman uses phantom zone projector.
Endgame

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 01:50 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
Batman uses phantom zone projector.
Endgame

Yeah he does that all the time. Open a comic, any comic, and there he is, Batman with Phantom Zone Projector and all, defeating and banishing some huge powerhouse.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:05 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

He used it on GOG!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:07 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Like I said.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:09 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Right, but you were being sarcastic when you said it, likely assuming Batman had never used it. . . When in fact, he has, and can.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 03:10 PM
Dark Thor
Restricted

Account Restricted

Batman

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:02 PM
Dark Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Right, but you were being sarcastic when you said it, likely assuming Batman had never used it. . . When in fact, he has, and can.

Let's be real now... it's not like he uses it on a daily basis, to put it very very mildly.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:50 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

Originally posted by who?-kid
Let's be real now... it's not like he uses it on a daily basis, to put it very very mildly.

That would be the only way that Batman could do anything to Ben.

I wouldn't exactly call that a win.

Batman couldn't beat him in a fight.

And thats what the thread is about.

THING wins.

Attachment: thingvswolverine28ab.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 04:58 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Right, but he gets 2 hours of prep time to come up with something to defeat him.
And it sure is a way to do it, and not outside of his power
In an outright fight Grimm wins sure
But in two hours, Batman can take down the entire extended JLA.
All 304982385091358092385092384092384023984 members
He EASILLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY takes down Ben

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:44 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

How would batman beat the JLA in 2 hours?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 05:55 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

There's actually a comic where Ras Al Ghul got ahold of Batmans files and used it to take down the JLA. Which is what got Batman kicked out of the JLA before he was reinstated during some wierd fair-tale world story-arc.

I think it was called Tower of Babel?

Anyways, it's part of the JLA disolving right now.
Because it's when the JLA all reveleaed their identities, and they said there were no more secrets between them, only Batman never told them about Brother 1.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:03 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

There's actually a comic where Ras Al Ghul got ahold of Batmans files and used it to take down the JLA. Which is what got Batman kicked out of the JLA before he was reinstated during some wierd fair-tale world story-arc.

I think it was called Tower of Babel?

Anyways, it's part of the JLA disolving right now.
Because it's when the JLA all reveleaed their identities, and they said there were no more secrets between them, only Batman never told them about Brother 1.

How would he take out the jLA in 2 hours?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:07 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Anyways, it was stuff like a microscopic machines he's invented that catch fire when touching the air, take out Martian Manhunter.
K for Superman, as always, and Batman has access to both kinds, red and green, for taking out Supes, a well placed red one will leave supes too scared to move because it amplifies his powers many many fold, and he's basically afraid he'd kill everyone. And he can't even hear himself thing, because he hears the whole univer at once, and sees it too. It's like becoming omnipotent and not being prepared. It's too much for his mind.
He made aquaman afraid of water...

I can't recall all of it

Needless to say it's been proven.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:08 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Anyways, it was stuff like a microscopic machines he's invented that catch fire when touching the air, take out Martian Manhunter.
K for Superman, as always, and Batman has access to both kinds, red and green, for taking out Supes, a well placed red one will leave supes too scared to move because it amplifies his powers many many fold, and he's basically afraid he'd kill everyone. And he can't even hear himself thing, because he hears the whole univer at once, and sees it too. It's like becoming omnipotent and not being prepared. It's too much for his mind.

I can't recall all of it

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:13 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I can't recall all of it

Its happened, but is it consistent, how would he best do it?

I was just asking...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:13 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

None of the plans relied on fighting prowess, so I believe it is consistant.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:25 PM