KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Question for the exports?

Question for the exports?
Started by: Darth Weirdo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Weirdo

Question for the exports?

When will be able to buy the movie?

Attachment: yoda.jpg
This has been downloaded 89 time(s).

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:47 AM
Click here to Send Darth Weirdo a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Weirdo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

When the movie comes out on DVD, of course. First the movie has to leave theaters.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:49 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

"exports" are something that you send to another country, like oil and Uranium.

i assume u mean "experts"

and to answer your question, apparently the movie will be on DVD in November...

but thats only speculation as far as i know...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 07:52 AM
Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mossman

November 1st.
Along with a three-disc Prequel Trilogy box-set and a six-disc Saga box-set.

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:05 AM
Click here to Send mossman a Private Message Find more posts by mossman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~The Wickerman~
The Evanghelist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mossman
November 1st.
Along with a three-disc Prequel Trilogy box-set and a six-disc Saga box-set.

true, but i just caaaaaaaan't wait that long

~wickerman~

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:21 AM
Click here to Send ~The Wickerman~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~The Wickerman~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

3 disc PT boxset? Where do you get your news?

Each of the PT films is a 2 disc release, therefore it will be a 6 disc boxset, with a possible bonus disc, totaling out at 7 discs for the PT, and 4 for the OT.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 10:24 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mossman

Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
3 disc PT boxset? Where do you get your news?

Each of the PT films is a 2 disc release, therefore it will be a 6 disc boxset, with a possible bonus disc, totaling out at 7 discs for the PT, and 4 for the OT.

None of this has been officially confirmed yet, but the info comes from trusted retail insiders on numerous other SW sites - you know where to look.

I presume the "three-disc" merely refers to a "three-film" set, that is to say - all three prequel films exactly as they are released individually in a cardboard slipcase.
So - yeah - six discs, three films, no new content.

The only confirmed new content that we know we will be seeing at some point is the insertion of a digital Yoda into The Phantom Menace (which was worked on during AOTC and ROTS pre-production) to replace the rather poor puppet, and I very much doubt we will see that as early as November.
As I said, I imagine the set to be the already available versions of AOTC and TPM bundled with the new ROTS release.

The rumoured "six-disc" saga box-set is a little more puzzling...

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:08 PM
Click here to Send mossman a Private Message Find more posts by mossman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Rankkor
Shikido Master

So, if we want the 6 movies pack (with extended version) and extras we'l have to wait like 531465135464316436516484514364564 thousand light years?????? What the f**k? blink

Fear the dark corners

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:30 PM
Click here to Send Darth_Rankkor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Rankkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by mossman
None of this has been officially confirmed yet, but the info comes from trusted retail insiders on numerous other SW sites - you know where to look.

I presume the "three-disc" merely refers to a "three-film" set, that is to say - all three prequel films exactly as they are released individually in a cardboard slipcase.
So - yeah - six discs, three films, no new content.

The only confirmed new content that we know we will be seeing at some point is the insertion of a digital Yoda into The Phantom Menace (which was worked on during AOTC and ROTS pre-production) to replace the rather poor puppet, and I very much doubt we will see that as early as November.
As I said, I imagine the set to be the already available versions of AOTC and TPM bundled with the new ROTS release.

The rumoured "six-disc" saga box-set is a little more puzzling...

Ok, that sounds much better. stick out tongue

Though in my opinion Lucas would do better off to create a bonus disc for the PT, it'll help sell the PT boxset to those of us who already have TPM and AOTC. (But I am buying the boxset regardless, someone scratched my TPM all to hell and I was never able to get AOTC)

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 04:17 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

At Target you can get TPM and AOTC for $14.99 each, they've been brought back to shelves for ROTS, Ken. I know you're waiting for the box set, but just letting you know wink

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 04:27 PM
Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote