KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Penny

Batman vs Penny
Started by: Joker1237

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joker1237

Batman vs Penny

Yep I did it, but not who can win in a fight, We all know thats a far gone fight with Bats being the victory of Gadget's neice. Of a rather one sided fight of couse.

But who is the better Det, Lets Say Mad lead by Dr Claw, goes to Gotham to take over the underworld, of couse the police would send Gadget, and when Penny points Gadget in the right way, he could do no wrong.

Batman gets word of a new under world lord taking over the mobsters and unify the mobster crime lords in Gotham.

I would not pass anything by Penny, and would give Bats a run for his money in solving the case, and may even beat him to the punch on a few clues. But over all I think Bats MAY solve the case before Penny.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Last edited by Joker1237 on Jul 3rd, 2005 at 09:17 AM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:14 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Give me some time..................

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 08:36 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

just because Penny is a little girl, does not mean she is not smart, in fact, she is one of the smartest cartoons I ever seen in a TV show. like I said, it would not be easy. I think Penny would be a better Robin, than Drake or Grayson if we go on Det work.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 09:08 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

whos penny???

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:06 PM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

well we all know how batmna 'acts' around children laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:11 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

who is Penny??

Attachment: penny.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:20 PM
Joker1237

stop the child jokes please. Your thinking of the 1960's Batman.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:21 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Penny got caught by Claw's henchmen more than once (the dog 'Brain' too). She's smart but doesn't always see all the angles. Bats usually does. Batman wins out, but has Gadget killed or sent to Sweden and takes Penny on as an apprentice.

-DM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:27 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

She cant relly fight, But she always seems to escape useing her wits, (OF couse the goons are not as smart as Penny though, And well Claw needs to hire better help)

The thing is she knows how to disarm a nuke, like she did in a few of the shows. I do think Bats would take Penny on as a Apprentice base on her det work, All she needs to learn now is how to fight.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:35 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by grey fox
well we all know how batmna 'acts' around children laughing out loud

I couldn't let this slip by without a proper laughing

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:51 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote