KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spider-Man + Spider-Woman vs Aquaman

Spider-Man + Spider-Woman vs Aquaman
Started by: Arahan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arahan
Silver Guy

Spider-Man + Spider-Woman vs Aquaman

Spider-Man (Current)
Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew)

VS

Aquaman

New York

No prep time

Debate

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 12:18 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

Aquaman is powerless in the streets...i would say spideys take this.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:19 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Aquaman's aqua-hand is pretty fierce, but you can't touch Spidey in the streets of New York.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:26 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

No you can't....that's why mr. aqua will be longing for the waters after..

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:29 PM
shaolin9976 is currently offline Click here to Send shaolin9976 a Private Message Find more posts by shaolin9976 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

vs 2 Spider people, Aquman was weak in the old superfreinds show, I think my little sister could beat him up.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:30 PM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaolin9976
Kung Fu Fighter

with that being said...this fight is DONE!

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:31 PM
EvilCap America

Aquaman man easily

Sorry Aquaman is in at least ther 50-60 ton strength range has just enough enhanced reflexes to even keep up with Spiderman pretty heaty relisence[the whole "Crushing pressure of the oceon" thing] and is a telepath thats just better with sea life but can affect humans to an extent too

Even the two of them arent likely to take him down.YaY for underestimated Aquaman Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:13 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Snake
The General

aqua man would drain the water from their bodies whenever they got close. cause his body can soak in moisture from the air at a rapid rate.

than or hed use his telapathy to affect a human's basal ganglia (sp) and give them seizures.

from the time he realized that he couldnt hit them, he do that. when they were powerless, hed kill them. he has no qualms about killing ppl.

spidey may injure him with his fists or not. i dont think spideys strong enough unless hes blood crazed.

ive seen aquaman hurl cars and drop 100s of feet through concrete with no ill effects. his body is harder than steel.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 07:56 PM
Solidus Snake is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Snake a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Snake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Spidey and his little girl, get buttraped.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 06:51 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Aquaman:

Class 100

Telepath on par with Emma Frost

Pretty much invunerable to everything Spider-Man and Spider-Woman can do

Better experience

Better skill

Better speed

Aquaman wins.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 07:35 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

DC ever so powerful.........

Nice sig by the way, do you make those yourself??

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 07:36 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilCap America

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Spidey and his little girl, get buttraped.

Despite the Superfirends rumors you may have heard Aquaman is neither as weak as portrayed in that show NOR doe he swing that Bat-way

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 07:37 PM
EvilCap America is currently offline Click here to Send EvilCap America a Private Message Find more posts by EvilCap America Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I didnt' mean it like that, let me say "Owned"

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 07:37 PM
olympian

Aquaman isent and never was class 100. Thats namor.

He has been recently been powered up in strenght but its not class 100 in the same way that Namor is and Hulk. he just manages to lift more then he normally would. And only underwater.

Aquaman takes this, hes as agile as the spiders ( deathstroke said his agility was awesome even for him ) and his telepathy has put down guys like the white martians that are in Supes class. Hes also more tactical, has now a magic hand and is more skilled.

If he takes to the water is overkill instead of being a fight.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 08:45 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
DC ever so powerful.........

Nice sig by the way, do you make those yourself??

Yes, I make my sigs myself. smile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:04 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by olympian
Aquaman isent and never was class 100. Thats namor.

He has been recently been powered up in strenght but its not class 100 in the same way that Namor is and Hulk. he just manages to lift more then he normally would. And only underwater.

Aquaman takes this, hes as agile as the spiders ( deathstroke said his agility was awesome even for him ) and his telepathy has put down guys like the white martians that are in Supes class. Hes also more tactical, has now a magic hand and is more skilled.

If he takes to the water is overkill instead of being a fight.

Aquaman lifted large portion of San Fransisco. (Although it might be just an urban myth. I have seen the pic, though)

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:05 PM
EvilCap America

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Aquaman lifted large portion of San Fransisco. (Although it might be just an urban myth. I have seen the pic, though)

I belive it was San Diego

Im fine with Aquaman not being class 100 though so long as hes up there 60-75.I like him better as a mighty telepath with alot of strength added in than just another "Class 100+ brick" anyways

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:17 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Yes, I make my sigs myself. smile

awesome

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:25 PM
olympian

I saw that issue it was san Diego. But he did it underwater where he is at his strongest. And what he lifted was a part of a city street at most - at least it looks to me -
The feat is awesome. But it doesnt get him at class 100. But since his strenght is way up both the other two. Add with his other abilities they are toasted.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:31 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Basically, aquaman has been boosted up to match the likes of other heroes.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 08:32 PM