KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Anakin to vador

Anakin to vador
Started by: Mighty Yoda

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Anakin to vador

How do you think anakin becomes vador.
My guess would be that there will be a massive battle between obi wan and anakin, and anakin falls into something which enables him not to breathe by himself.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 08:37 AM
Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the standard 1983 script thingie I think

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 09:23 AM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telemicus
Wasted

Yeah, I heard they have a nuts battle and Obi wan knocks Anakin into a lake/vat of acid, hence lots of leather and a mask.....?
I'm just hoping we see the transformation before the end of the film, hopefully near the begining so we get lots of Vader action....

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 02:26 PM
Click here to Send Telemicus a Private Message Find more posts by Telemicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

as James Earl Jones himself told us (therefor this isn't a spoiler) he has recorded around 6-7 minutes of dialogue, so guess it's pretty much at the end of the movie

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 02:28 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telemicus
Wasted

Oh well, i supposed we'll get an hour long wedding and some more love scenes that don't really work.
I don't mean to sound bitter and I know this isn't the thread for it, but I won't be able to bear it if Episode III doesn't get a bit closer to the glory of the original trilogy. Is there a thread around for comparing the the original movies to the new ones? I'm very new to KMC forums

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 02:38 PM
Click here to Send Telemicus a Private Message Find more posts by Telemicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hmm, thought there was, can't seem to find it

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 02:47 PM
os_cal
Ard Ri

i thought anakin became vador due to him battling obi wan..
supposedly they have a really huge battle over a volcano , or something like that...anakin falls in ..near death ..palpatine rescues him,and makes the deal..his life in excahange for turning to the dark
side

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 03:16 PM
Click here to Send os_cal a Private Message Find more posts by os_cal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, the more I think of it, the less I guess it's a deal...

I mean, the rebellion ... aren't they the same as the confederacy of Dooku?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 03:21 PM
Gundark
Mayhem

Errrr....who's wedding ? They're already married.

And that's Vader with an E, not an O. (no offense of course).

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 08:38 PM
Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Yes. Padme and Anakin married at the end of episode 3 remember. Or have you not see the film yet.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 09:26 PM
Click here to Send Mighty Yoda a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Yoda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Telemicus
Wasted

At the end of episode 3? no, sorry, I havn't seen that film yet.

Sorry though, they did get married at the end of ATOC......, must of missed it......., guess I was asleep dreaming of the OT.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 12:35 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

thats what i meant

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 09:28 AM
Telemicus
Wasted

Sorry, no offence.
It would be nice to see the change quite early and really explore it. If it's done right Epi III could be the best yet, like ESB but darker.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 09:38 AM
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

George Lucas has just filmed the part where Anakin is battleing Mace Windu.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 08:58 AM
yerssot

funny, as Hayden is still training

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 09:25 AM
Sifer

Hrmmm according to Lucas...filming only begins next month, so I am guessing the James Earl Jones thing is gonna be expanded upon.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2003 10:55 PM
Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Yoda
The all Mighty One

Well i heard that when filming the tatooine part on episode 2, lucas said that instead of having to come back there, he would shoot the tatooine part for episode three which he already has now done.

love*Sxc_Sarah*love

Old Post Jun 19th, 2003 10:12 AM
finti

well from Obis convo with Luke in ROTJ he holds himself responsible for Anakins fall to the dark side

Old Post Jun 20th, 2003 05:58 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedmind_Tom

I have heard loads of times that anakin is in a tie fighter in the middle of the film when he gets shot down by someone and he is badly burned and disfigured i also have heard that in the film he will go through stages of becoming to look like darth vader as he is now

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 01:07 PM
Click here to Send Freedmind_Tom a Private Message Find more posts by Freedmind_Tom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

always a lot of rumours

Old Post Jun 24th, 2003 01:22 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote