KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle Of The Retards!!! Bizarro vs. Drax vs. Hulk vs. Solomon Grundy!!!

Battle Of The Retards!!! Bizarro vs. Drax vs. Hulk vs. Solomon Grundy!!!
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Battle Of The Retards!!! Bizarro VS. Drax The Destroyer Vs. Savage Hulk!!!

All 3 are intellectually challenged. Who takes this titanic triple threat match?

Battle takes place on a earth size adamantium planet with atmospheric pressure similar to earths.

Debate!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:39 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Finally a place where Drax is the smartest guy around...

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:41 AM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Finally a place where Drax is the smartest guy around...

laughing

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:45 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

'TARD FIGHT!
Woooooo!
I got money they all get distracted by a purdy flower!

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:48 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gautam

Drax has already manhandled Hulk....and is probly stronger then Bizzaro...plus hes got his intelect going for him here....and so he wins

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:54 AM
gautam is currently offline Click here to Send gautam a Private Message Find more posts by gautam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Diamond
Restricted

Account Restricted

i say hulk wins but i'm cheering for bizarro

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 12:54 AM
Dr. Diamond is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Diamond a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Diamond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Heeeey, where is Solomon Grundy? He is the original dumb but strong guy. Hulk is just a green copy of him.

Solomon once beat up Superman because ...."SOLOMON WANT CAPE TOO!!!"

I miss ol' Grundy. sad

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:00 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Bizarro VS. Drax The Destroyer Vs. Savage Hulk VS. Solomon Grundy!!!

It is now a fatal four way match!!!

Retard fight to the death!!!

Oh, I remember Drax manhandling Professor Hulk, not Savage Hulk. Issue # he manhandles Savage Hulk?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:09 AM
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

I'm leaning towards the green. Hulk or Drax. But it could be a 4 way tie. Bizzarro has the best chance since he has a myriad of other powers IE supes... But unfortunatley his intellect is rather lacking, so he would probably try to slug it out with the other 3.

I'm imagining the 3 stooges only thing adding a 4th(Grundy), and whoever's left standing wins.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 01:32 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Hulk , or Drax

i will go with Drax

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 02:10 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Drax. The guy destroyed a planet and a small sun in quick succession, destroyed another planet in a battle with Thanos, was supposedly unable to be phgysically injured and could fire cosmic energy blasts. My money's on him.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:02 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Re: Battle Of The Retards!!! Bizarro VS. Drax The Destroyer Vs. Savage Hulk!!!

Originally posted by Sentry
All 3 are intellectually challenged. Who takes this titanic triple threat match?

Battle takes place on a earth size adamantium planet with atmospheric pressure similar to earths.

Debate!

Hulk is NOT a retard. He is just childish. There is a difference between retard and childish. So don't be calling Hulk a retard. mad

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:17 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khellendros
Sin in Pants

Re: Re: Battle Of The Retards!!! Bizarro VS. Drax The Destroyer Vs. Savage Hulk!!!

Originally posted by Hulk Power
Hulk is NOT a retard. He is just childish. There is a difference between retard and childish. So don't be calling Hulk a retard. mad

Fine, he's just stupid and childish. That's worse than being retarded, in my opinion, because people can't help being retarded. This is why I hate the unintelligent versions of the Hulk. He gets pissed, throws a hissy fit, and endangers the lives of countless innocents. He's a f*cking menace and people have the gall to treat him like a hero. The best thing that happened in Ultimates is when I thought they were really going to execute Banner for the lives he took.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:40 AM
Khellendros is currently offline Click here to Send Khellendros a Private Message Find more posts by Khellendros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

Drax. He's on the very short list of people from whom Thanos runs away. Being a golem animated by Chronos's (who also powered up the Eternals of Earth) cosmic energy, he cant really be injured by physical attacks. Moonie once brought him down, but only with a serious psi-blast.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:21 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Didn't Moonie have the mind gem when she did bring him down?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 05:24 AM
Laminator_X
Once & Future KMC Hawkeye

No, she didn't! This was way back, after the first struggle against Thanos. Moondragon had used her telepathy to take over the planit Ba-Banis, in order to end an ethnic war there. Unfortunately she set herself up as a godess and ruled them in order to "maintain the piece." When Drax (intelligent in those days) summonned the Avengers to help stop her, she first staged a rebellion for the Avengers to "stop," and then mind-controlled the Avengers (including Thor) into fighting one another. Finally, as Drax is bearing down on her despite her mind-freeze, she lets him have it with her full telepathic might. That put him down for good, but the Avengers broke free and Wasp KO'd her. She so utterly destroyed his psyche, that when Chronos ressurected Drax years later, he was the "brain damaged" creature we now know.

She could so take Professor X.

...You are Number Six. Respect Popeye

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:16 AM
Laminator_X is currently offline Click here to Send Laminator_X a Private Message Find more posts by Laminator_X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

Hulk is indeed childish as savage. Well hes childish and savage.

Im going with Drax, the guy was always a monster wheter he had the gem or not, wheter he was smart or not.

When your created by Chronos to be a match for Thanos your already on a higher level. At least for starters.

About Solomon Grundy, the guys power level is all over the place. Hes the original of this type of characters yes but his power levels fluctuate even more than Hulk. Sometimes hes able to fight the whole JSA. Others batman takes him.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 06:31 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Ok, way back then. Yeah, she is a very powerful telepath.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:10 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, ol' Solomon's power is really depending on how he comes back after dying, he can be really evil, really smart, really dumb and really nice and sweet. Depends on what trait he gets when he comes back from the dead, he's an elemental, he could be stronger than basically anyone if he wasn't so dumb.

Grundy:"GRUNDY WANT CAPE TOO"!
Superman:"Ok, I'll get you a cap"
Grundy:"NO!! GRUNDY WANT YOUR CAPE!!"
laughing Awesome.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 07:39 AM
Tron
Shinigami Rep.

Editing title.

Sorry, had to change it up some to make it all fit.

Visit my city, or die at the hands of my ninjas

Last edited by Tron on Jul 20th, 2005 at 08:12 AM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 08:08 AM
Tron is currently offline Click here to Send Tron a Private Message Find more posts by Tron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote