KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke's PIS-Generating Powers vs. Batman's PIS-Generating Powers

Deathstroke's PIS-Generating Powers vs. Batman's PIS-Generating Powers
Started by: Draco69

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Deathstroke's PIS-Generating Powers vs. Batman's PIS-Generating Powers

Plot Induced Stupidity

Their PIS-Inducing Powers are phenomenal. They can alter reality to their benefits. Speedsters become slow and sluggish. Hits from the Hulk and Superman are brushed off. Characters facing them suddenly fight completely outside their abilities and tactics. And DD and Batman make the battles look easy. But the question is: whose PIS-Generating powers are better? confused

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:13 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Deathstroke. He has a gun. And a sword. That's awesome!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:40 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Oh my god, Draco's back. Welcome back Draco. big grin

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 12:08 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Thank you! smile

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 12:12 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, as far as batman vs. deathstroke, ignoring your PMS, and that plot induced stupidity thing, batman 6/10

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:03 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^What?
We all know Batman loses to Slade in a fight, but does he lose to Slade in a PIS match??

Maybe....maybe....evil face

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 03:27 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have detective #710 and they seem pretty even but batman wins. he would have jailed deathstroke but he had to stop gunhawk from killing people. and deathstroke is in my top 10 faves and i admit hes the man most capable of killing bats. (if anyone could kill bats, its him hands down), but batman 6/10

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 03:31 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

quote:
i have detective #710 and they seem pretty even but batman wins. he would have jailed deathstroke but he had to stop gunhawk from killing people.

And Deathstroke has beaten Bats twice in two other match-ups.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:15 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

*Beaten him near death once. big grin
They aren't even at all.

In a straight up fight, if Slade doesn't hold back like he always does, Slade wins 9/10. Batman can't last too long when all he has his a small level of fighting ability over Slade.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Jul 22nd, 2005 at 04:20 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:17 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

I also read up on that issue of Detective comics as well. Supposedly, the whole thing is badly written with an incredibly inane plot, and based on the synopsis I read, I'd have to agree.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:20 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

hmmmm

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:21 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wasn't Slade on an assassination job ona roof?
Can't remember issue numbers.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 04:21 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Fight, Slade. PIS, Bruce !!!

Remember teh Batman and Spawn comic,
Al beated Bruce so bad that his spine was twisted and bones well-misplaced, but Bruce just snaped them back and fight like nothing was wrong,

But when he fought against Bane, he just snapped all of Bruce's bone, and Bruce had to stay home for a few years...

That difference is what I call PIS !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:06 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

slade was gonna snipe gunhawk to collect his bounty. batman was on the same trail and had a small quarrel. they went blow for blow and both ended up bloodied. bats smacked slade in teh face with his rifle and cuffed while he was down. after it all went down, slade went home with nothing, and batman collected his sword as a trophy

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:25 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Esteem.....tell the whole story now....c'mon.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:27 AM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont have teh first two comics, but i can explain this fight in explicit detail:...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:32 AM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman finds sladeon teh roof. he lands a double heeled kick and follows it with a backhand. slade throws a punch and roundhouse kick and throws batman down so he can nail gunhawk..blah blah...slades scope is suddenly blocked and BAM bats kicks him in teh face. bats lands a three hit combo to the face and uppercuts slade as he says that quote i have on my sig....

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:37 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Dude, THE STORY, not the FIGHT DETAILS, WE ALL KNOW THAT BATMAN IS GONNA USE HIS ALMIGHTY KICK !!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:40 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

slade gets up and catches bats punch and backhands him. slade goes to try and get another shot, we see bat poised with batarang in background. we see gunhawk and a shot hits about an inch away from him.bat lands a headbutt and punch to the face of slade. slade removes his mask and declares "im through playing with you masked man" next we see bats leaping at him holding thebarrel of the rifle in his hands and.....

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:43 AM
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

BASHES HIM IN THE FACE WITH THE RIFLE, NO KICKING!!!!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 05:43 AM