KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle Of The Brutes!!!

Battle Of The Brutes!!!
Started by: Savior

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Savior
For I Am Savior

Battle Of The Brutes!!!

Savage Hulk vs Drax "Without the Power Gem" vs Thor vs Colossus vs Wonder man vs Sasquatch vs abomination vs Strong Guy vs Hercules vs Gladiator vs Rhino vs Doc Samson vs Maxam

In this all out Brawl who would be the last man standing and to ensure voctory opponents must be killed, so last 1 left alive wins.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:01 AM
Savior is currently offline Click here to Send Savior a Private Message Find more posts by Savior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

It depends is this just fist-o-cuffs or are all powers allowed.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:02 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Savior
For I Am Savior

All Powers.
Sorry I should have been more Specific

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:06 AM
Savior is currently offline Click here to Send Savior a Private Message Find more posts by Savior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator. Hes just as strong as anyone on that list, just as durable, plus he has the most variety of powers.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:36 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

I would agree with armandovalles he just has to many powers in such a large fight to contend with. While everyone else was fighting he would be flying above just waiting to pick people off.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:48 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EsteemedLeader
Restricted

Account Restricted

how come rhino made the list and juggernaut didnt? thats like having a poll for the best superhero and leaving superman off and putting in, like pokemon or something What the f**k?

Bow before your new ruler...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:51 AM
EsteemedLeader is currently offline Click here to Send EsteemedLeader a Private Message Find more posts by EsteemedLeader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is also missing the Thing!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:52 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by EsteemedLeader
how come rhino made the list and juggernaut didnt? thats like having a poll for the best superhero and leaving superman off and putting in, like pokemon or something What the f**k?

I thought the same thing but if he's in then he wins since the person must kill everyother enemy to win. Since none of these guys can kill Juggs and he could simply out last them then kill them he would win.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:53 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

What about the Thing? he's stronger than a few of those guys, including Strong Guy, Rhino, and Doc Samson. Hes also equal to both Sasquatch and Colossus, who are all low level Class 100's.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:58 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah Thing should be on there but not Juggs if he's in then he automatically wins this fight.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:00 AM
Savior
For I Am Savior

Correction you see I thought u guys kept up with comics but apparently not because if u did u would know that the new juggernaut’s power has been completely cut in half and he no longer posses the invulnerabilitys that he once had so he can be killed.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:53 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yes we now that but when we use Juggs on this forum it is assumed he is the classic kick a** version not the impersanaut who is pretending to be Cain now.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 05:55 AM
olympian

All powers allowed goes for Gladiator/Thor then Drax or Maxam.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:01 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Savior
For I Am Savior

"What about the Thing? he's stronger than a few of those guys, including Strong Guy, Rhino, and Doc Samson. Hes also equal to both Sasquatch and Colossus, who are all low level Class 100's."

First off get over the Fact the things not in this fight; second to correct you the rhino would be the closet in strength in comparison of the thing for the fact that the thing Can Press 85 tons and Rhino can press 80. Five tons isn’t that big of a difference . and both Sasquatch and Colossus can press 70 tons only in optimal conditions so in other words thats pretty much there peak.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:07 AM
olympian

Thing has for some time gone up the 85. Hes stronger than Sasquatch now. And Sasquatch back in the day was going against Savage Hulk and Wendigo toe to toe. And winning against Thing also.

In my opinion Thing is currently between the 90 and very low 100 bracet. More like the 90 tho, since hes not in Wonder Man`s league who is 95-100.

Last edited by olympian on Jul 25th, 2005 at 06:25 AM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 06:22 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Newjak is right, this forum generally gives the writers of jugs a big "**** you" and we don't even mention this new juggernaut.

Gladiator wins this.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:41 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Savior
For I Am Savior

Hulk has beaten Gladiator, and im sure he can do it again.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:47 AM
Savior
For I Am Savior

I think that it would come to Drax, Thor, or Savage Hulk not to sure who would win out of these three though.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:51 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk beat him with radiation....That won't happen again.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:52 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Savior
For I Am Savior

Are u sure about that? I mean if somthing happens once its bound to happen again, but who knows.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:57 AM