KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Yoshimitsu versus Scorpion

Yoshimitsu or Scorpion
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yoshimitsu all the way 0 0%
No way man, It's all about Scorpion 3 75.00%
They would run out of time and it would be a draw. 0 0%
This battle would never happen and the whole idea is stupid. Who would actually leave an option like this in a vs. forum? Geeks man! 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Yoshimitsu versus Scorpion
Started by: WAF3001

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WAF3001
Randomnosity

Yoshimitsu versus Scorpion

Most people think Scorpion can beat anyone from Tekken, but I believe these two would make a good match. Here's the story behind the fight:

Scorpion wants to become the best ninja ever and he heres of another cyborg ninja (and it's not Cyborg or Smoke or any other cyborg ninja he's seen). Yoshimitsu spots the ninja with his huge sword and then see a nail coming towards him. Finish the story however you want.....

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 08:54 PM
WAF3001 is currently offline Click here to Send WAF3001 a Private Message Find more posts by WAF3001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

yoshimitsu is just way too cool. sword stab scorpion in the face!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:39 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Scorpion has range(spear), and his flaming katana could match Yoshimitsu's sword.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 01:11 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demonic Phoenix

He's way more serious than Yoshi.
He's impossible to fully defeat coz that guy can just lose, the next day he comes back and beats his opponent.

"To all visitors from Transylvania looking for the head of Voivode Dracula: Yes, we have it. Yes, he's dead. No, you cannot see it. No, he will not return and invade you again. It has been over thirty years, please stop pestering us."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2006 03:54 PM
Demonic Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Demonic Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Demonic Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Swe_Bum
R.I.P Dimebag Darrell!

Scorp wins! (I'm to lazy to write why)

Pure American Metal

My fanart/art-- My sigs

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 02:26 PM
Swe_Bum is currently offline Click here to Send Swe_Bum a Private Message Find more posts by Swe_Bum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The_God
LOOK AT SIG.

Scorpion wins.

DID NOT POST KITTY THREAD...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 04:25 PM
The_God is currently offline Click here to Send The_God a Private Message Find more posts by The_God Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

It would be good match and by no means a pushover for either person, but I think Scorpion would win by making heavy use of his teleportation techniques.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2006 07:45 PM
Darth Callous is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote