KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Future of the X-man RPG

The Future of the X-man RPG
Started by: silversaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (90): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silversaber
Evening Star

The Future of the X-man RPG

Welcome! Thank you for looking here. This will be another of the X-men RPG, but this time, there is a new plot. But first I have a few rules.

Rules:
-If you want your character to be a new member to the whole X-men thing, you will need to control an original.
-If you want to be an original and you see the original i being controlled, you are allowed to take that character and the controller will find another uncontrolled original to control. Example, I am a new character and I control Jean. But you want Jean. So you simply say 'I'm Jean, and she is yours to be. Then I will take control of Logan. And so on.
-You are only allowed 1 new character or 2 if your reeeeeeeeally nice.
-No 1-, 2-, or 3- liners. I want at least four sentences. Unless it is out of context
-If you are a new character, you need to fill out registration.

Registration

Name (duh):
Ability (unless you pick to be human):
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Anything else you want:

I will be a new character and I will control Jean for now. I will also play Deathstrike, who will be coming back. The plot is that Rings from ancient civilizations are being stolen through out the world. The X-men can do nothing. By the time they find out what the Rings are for, it is too late. The Rings are used to sell to some mysterious mutants for keys. The keys open doors. Behind the doors is a new force that is as strong or even stronger then Professor X. This mutant works with Magnedo and Mystique and they with Deathstrike, work their way into the government. I will say no more for now. We will start after we have enough players. My character description below.
'Night

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 02:02 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silversaber
Evening Star

This is my new char

Name: Sky
Ability: to morph into any animal she wants.
Personality: Short-tempered, sassy, down right mean and sarcastic with humans but sweet, easy-going, and polite with mutants.
Appearance: She has thigh-length blonde hair held in a high ponytail. She has small, thin, golden hoops for earrings that peirce all the way to the top of her ear. She wears black capri pants and black high heels that cling to her foot in thin straps that have studded diomands in them. She usually wears black haltars that cut diagonally above her bellybutton.
History: As a girl, Sky lived in Battery Park. She lived with her mother, father, and four brothers. But she didn't have the heart to tell them she had weird abilities, because they hated mutants and she loved her parents. She resolved it by running away. She lived in thestreets for years in the form of a dog or something. But as soon as teenage hormones kick in, she lost control completely. She was always on the run from the police. Finally she came apon Professor X and that's where she is now.

Original I will control: Jean.
And I also have and Original I want to BE, meaning nobody can take her from me. Deathstrike.

Sorta

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 11:00 AM
silversaber is currently offline Click here to Send silversaber a Private Message Find more posts by silversaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

Demitrius Cage
Codename: Rage
Find information in X-Forum Extreme

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 12:00 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

i don't get the whol I am thing, but i want to join.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 12:02 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 12:04 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

stick out tongue it's not funny. I don't understand.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 12:36 AM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

Name: Tyrone Diggs/Siege
Ability: Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Speed, Intangablity
Personality: Outlaw, sometimes can express himself if hes comftarable with the people hes around.
Appearance: muscley, wears a white mens tanktop, red bandana, blue jeans, and nike shoes
History: Siege was born in Oakland, CA and moved to San Francisco. During school he was on the track team and beat everybody. People called him a "Freak of Nature" and got in fights because of that. In 10th grade, he met the love of his life, Keisha Davis. They got married after high school. Keisha and Tyrone moved into an apartment. Keisha found out that Tyrone was a mutant when he phased through a wall. After that, she left him. Now Tyrone stays into his apartment all day, with the windows closed and doors locked, afraid that someone else will find out that he is a mutant.
Anything else you want: Needs a girlfriend!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 02:40 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

I'll join this rp, if you'll join my rp

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 02:41 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Force, don't be like that. Be nice, and people will be nice to you. I'll join, just please pm me or something cuz i really don't get the owning thing. I'll think of a character.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 08:23 PM
silversaber
Evening Star

To ElmStreetFan01: uh, where do I go, I couldn't find what you were looking for.

Sorta

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 09:11 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by fungrl515
Force, don't be like that. Be nice, and people will be nice to you. I'll join, just please pm me or something cuz i really don't get the owning thing. I'll think of a character.

I'm sowwy sad, i'll join this one smile

Name: John Slater
Ability: Ability to create and manipulate force fields
Personality: joyous, happy-go-lucky, and unpatient
Appearance: In the X-forum?
Hair Color: Silver
Skin Color: Brown
Eye Color: Dark Brown

Last edited by The Force on Sep 30th, 2003 at 10:06 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 09:56 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

silversaber, i'll try to find the info for him. hold on.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 10:29 PM
fungrl515

here:

Name: Demitrius Cage
Power(s): Able to blast Plasma from hands (Get's it from mother Dazzler.)
Bio: Born to Dazzler and Alexander "Dream" Cage, Demitrius get's his powers from his mother Dazzler. His father was killed by Apocalpyse, so Demitrius joins X-Forum as a Recruit.
Relatives: Dazzler Cage (Mother, X-Men), Alexander Cage (Liberty-X Season 2, Father: Deceased)

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 10:39 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

nice profile

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 10:47 PM
fungrl515

that's elm's!!! humph! believe me, mine will be better. *glares at force* of course, how could you believe me if you thought that was mine? humph! I'm so insulted! each person is so different. *weeping* don't you know my characters are different? *runs out of the room*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:25 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

*runs after nora* i know that's elm's. You did it better than he did his profile.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:27 PM
fungrl515

huh? *turns around* i just copied and pasted his. you make no sense!

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:32 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i was talking about what he posted in this thread...

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:34 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

My character's 17

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 11:45 PM
silversaber
Evening Star

Okay guys, hem hem, what will you guys be as an original?

Sorta

Old Post Oct 1st, 2003 01:02 AM