KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » American Cars Good -V- Bad?

American Cars Good -V- Bad?
Started by: WickedTexasMomA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

American Cars Good -V- Bad?

Around what year do you think they really stop making the classic looking American muscle?I personally think after 78 nothing came out that really grabbed me and made me go "Oh hey Thats pretty bad ass".

Imports are the rage right now and have been for the last what 5 years or so? Hell I even own a 3000gt which is a good little car, a ***** to buy parts for but thats the down side to Mitsubishi's.But anyways back to topic, when muscle cars died out in the 80s,has anything sense then made you perk up and take notice of American car? I think the 2005 ford mustangs have brought back a small light of hope for American cars which we have needed .

Q:What year was the end of American muscle?
Q:What company will bring American cars back on top?
Q:Hottest new American car thats came out sense 1990?

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:46 AM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

A: 78 was the end of good looking cars
A: Dodge
A: 2005 Ford Stang

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:49 AM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

thats a very small light. i love classic american cars, but i am afraid that everyone nowadays wants to be 'fast n furious'.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:53 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
thats a very small light. i love classic american cars, but i am afraid that everyone nowadays wants to be 'fast n furious'.
Any light will help now days for American cars...and I agree sense F and F came out everyone turned into rice boys.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:55 AM
silver_tears

The new mustangs are definitely sexy, but that's because of their modern yet classic look really erm
I don't think true muscle will ever come back, it's just not something the general public is interested in, I mean sure there's collectors and etc, but the average person isn't into it.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 06:57 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hicks! *shakes fist# stick out tongue

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:01 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Damn them!! lol Its getting harder and harder to put your hands on a descent muscle car, We just paid 14G for a half ass 72 Camaro.Alot of the old cars have been beat down and used for scrap metal or junk cars.Is sad really.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:01 AM
silver_tears

Actually if you're a collector with enough skill, you can make a killing finding, and restoring them

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:04 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have a 70 chevy pickup i am gonna fix up when i have the time and $$$.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:07 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I love pickups, I'm all for little european beamers and such, but I love riding in pickups, it's fun and sexy. S'why I like dodge
Plus the viper's one of my fav cars.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:10 AM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

I had a 73 Chevy short bed 454 up until late year,nice little truck,lots of power great to handle.I ended up selling her to an old boy for 20200.I had nearly twice that much in the truck,but had to sell it and my 69 charger before being shipped out.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:15 AM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Originally posted by silver_tears
I love pickups, I'm all for little european beamers and such, but I love riding in pickups, it's fun and sexy. S'why I like dodge
Plus the viper's one of my fav cars.
Vipers are AWFUL cars, horrible handling..at 125 you have no control.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:16 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

if i had my choice of any american car/truck, i'd choose the ford lightning pickup.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:17 AM
silver_tears

I'd get one just for the look, it'd sit in the circular drive soaking up sun baby, they're beautiful cars.

And if I did drive it, it'd be for show now really for speed stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:17 AM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

First time I drove my dads viper I killed it in 1st and started rolling back hill..LOL

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:19 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the old monte carlo super sport is a badass.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:23 AM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

Yea there was some NICE Carlos...but MAN YUCK the late 80s-2000 are just butt ass UGLY!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:27 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you could own any hollywood movie or tv car, which would you choose?

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:29 AM
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WickedTexasMomA
First time I drove my dads viper I killed it in 1st and started rolling back hill..LOL
Maybe your just a bad driver stick out tongue

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:35 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i would own blade's car, or the striped tomato.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:49 AM