KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Nintendo

Super Nintendo
Started by: Freaky Zeeky

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Super Nintendo

Still gots mines. smile

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 01:43 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

So do I. I just do not have it hooked up. I you hook it up when ever I feel like playing the good old oldies.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 02:32 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Have one too...Super Mario World is like the best game ever no expression

I'm a signature!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 04:38 AM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

OMFG, i love my super nintendo. one of my favorites is "Battletoads Double Dragon", it is so awesome and it is one of the few two player co-op games for the SNES. i am a huge fan of the Megaman series as well (i.e. Megaman X, X2 and X3)

I will live Forever

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 06:38 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cking
King of the muscle shirts

oh no, I got read of mine, should have kept on to it.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 07:04 AM
cking is currently offline Click here to Send cking a Private Message Find more posts by cking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Ah... The Super Nintendo. It was the first console that I've ever played and owned. I had a range of games, I don't have it anymore, it got stolen.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 07:49 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I have my NES, SNES, N64 and Gamecube all hokes up to the one TV... happy... and my Sega/XBOX consoles on another.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 08:31 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darthburgerking
That guy you don't know

still got my NES and SNES too, I play them more than my gamecube actually, especially the Megaman's 1-X3 probably ther greatest games ever created.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 09:54 AM
Darthburgerking is currently offline Click here to Send Darthburgerking a Private Message Find more posts by Darthburgerking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I gave mine away years ago when I was too young in my opinion to make the decision to give it away but my mom asked me.
I gave it away to my younger cousin for christmas but his mom told him santa clause gave it to him so he doesn't know it was me, he does know I had one though and I don't no more. So I am really pissed that I gave it away along with all of my games.
And knowing my cousin the system is probably abused and lost somewhere. mad
My mom should not have made me make that decision at such a young age. And me and my father, who passed away when I was six use to always play it together and my first game to it was Super Mario Bro. and we would play it together. sad
My aunt gave me her Regular Nintendo, but somehow that got lost or something I just don't know what happened to it. huh
I still have my sega that belongs to me and my sister.
I had a nintendo 64 but I gave it away to another family for christmas to give to their kid.
I got another one and it wasn't the same as the one I had had at first cause one of the buttons were fake or didn't work and it didn't come with the extra purple controller so I gave that one away to another family along with one of my games, "Banjokoozoky" but I kept my new Kirby game that I had just gotten for christmas cause I was suppose to get another Nintendo 64 but I didn't so I never got to play it.
I still have my playstation that me and my sister share.
I have a playstation 2, a gamecube, and never was interested in the Xbox.
I had one of those big gameboys from back in the day but I lost it, I got a gameboy pocket and gave it away cause my mom asked me, I was older this time but I still kind of regret. I gave away a few of my gameboy games to a couple people.
I got a gameboy color, i still have it.I got a gameboy advance, still have it. I never saw the point in getting a gameboy advanced SP.
I got a Nintendo DS and a PSP.
That's all for now until the new systems come out. I may just get the Xbox 360 cause I really have been wanting to play a Dead or Alive game

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 10:27 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

NES, SNES and that big grey GameBoy that hurts like hell cause of its weight yes

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 10:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I gave mine away years ago when I was too young in my opinion to make the decision to give it away but my mom asked me.
I gave it away to my younger cousin for christmas but his mom told him santa clause gave it to him so he doesn't know it was me, he does know I had one though and I don't no more. So I am really pissed that I gave it away along with all of my games.
My mom should not have made me make that decision at such a young age. And me and my father, who passed away when I was six use to always play it together and my first game to it was Super Mario Bro. and we would play it together. sad
My aunt gave me her Regular Nintendo, but somehow that got lost or something I just don't know what happened to it. huh
I had a nintendo 64 but I gave it away to another family for christmas to give to their kid.
I got another one and it wasn't the same as the one I had had at first cause one of the buttons were fake or didn't work and it didn't come with the extra purple controller so I gave that one away to another family along with one of my games, "Banjokoozoky" but I kept my new Kirby game that I had just gotten for christmas cause I was suppose to get another Nintendo 64 but I didn't so I never got to play it.
I had one of those big gameboys from back in the day but I lost it, I got a gameboy pocket and gave it away cause my mom asked me, I was older this time but I still kind of regret. I gave away a few of my gameboy games to a couple people.
I got a gameboy color, i still have it.I got a gameboy advance, still have it. I never saw the point in getting a gameboy advanced SP.
That's all for now until the new systems come out. I may just get the Xbox 360 cause I really have been wanting to play a Dead or Alive game

Wow you had a lot of bad luck. I was cool of you to give your systems away though I do not think I ever would have. So I have to admire your generosity.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 11:28 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vidina
What to write?

I still have my snes

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 01:47 AM
Vidina is currently offline Click here to Send Vidina a Private Message Find more posts by Vidina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

Originally posted by powerfulone1987

wow, you had a lot of stuff. i am surprised that you "gave" away so much of your video game memorabelia. but i too admire your generousity. i don't think i am gonna give away/sell any more of my systems because they may become valuable some day. or they might become a new SNES and be just an awesomely classic system. who knows

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 05:45 AM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Speak of the devil, been playing mine with my friends lately.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:01 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I love my snes, its the best nintendo system.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:01 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

yeah my favorite machine from the 90's yo

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 06:37 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah my favorite machine from the 90's yo

Super Mario Kart was the S-H-I-T.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 09:58 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrBones

so do i, sitting next to my SNES and Sage Genesis

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 08:31 PM
MrBones is currently offline Click here to Send MrBones a Private Message Find more posts by MrBones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Sega Genesis

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 11:49 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Movie_Geek_
Wow you had a lot of bad luck. I was cool of you to give your systems away though I do not think I ever would have. So I have to admire your generosity.

thanks.

I wonder if it takes away from it the fact that I regret doing it.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 01:40 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote