KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » PS2 getting RE4 Collector's Pack

PS2 getting RE4 Collector's Pack
Started by: Ast

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
@stroFan
SMUDGE

PS2 getting RE4 Collector's Pack

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/0...ws_6132523.html

This pisses me off. mad

I have no problem with the pack coming out on ps2, but you have to bring it out on GC too. The fact that they arent(as of now) is unfair, the last 3 RE games have come out on the cube, the majority of the core RE fanbase have a GC.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Last edited by @stroFan on Sep 2nd, 2005 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2005 11:22 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Can't argue with share prices.

I feel sorry for Nintendo because it seems ideals have less and less of a place in gaming. They're the last true games company out there.

Only in music do the artists with the most integrity get the most respect.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:18 PM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sony can't actually keep up so they're stealing shit.

That's why games have gone so downhill. Everyone is waiting to see what everyone else brings out rather than saying "F*ck it. Let's put out what we want." Which is what Nintendo continue to do.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:20 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Think about it the other way. I feel kinda sorry for the RE fans who have to get the PS2 version. First of all is the huge price even to get all that extra crap. Then you must realize WHY they get all the extra crap: the game ain't as good looking, and I'd be surprised if it controls as well.

But if it was all for free, I wouldn't mind that soundtrack...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:41 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

But they are getting extra ingame content. no

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:49 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Re: PS2 getting RE4 Collector's Pack

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ast
the majority of the core RE fanbase have a GC.

i'd actually think that most of em would have a ps2 and a gc, or sold their ps2 to get a gc... most who would have had the original 3 on playstation would have bought a ps2 expecting to play the sequels...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 12:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

I for one think that since it was a GC exclusive game.. it should at least be better then the PS2 version.... give the Gamecube users the collectors pack.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:02 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Re: Re: PS2 getting RE4 Collector's Pack

Originally posted by pr1983
i'd actually think that most of em would have a ps2 and a gc, or sold their ps2 to get a gc... most who would have had the original 3 on playstation would have bought a ps2 expecting to play the sequels...

I agree with that, I meant that most the core RE fans do have a GC now. Hell, you can buy all the real RE games on the GC now.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:04 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

sure, or why not sell it as an add on for re: 4 on gc? t'would be cheaper then...

Originally posted by Ast
I agree with that, I meant that most the core RE fans do have a GC now. Hell, you can buy all the real RE games on the GC now.

true, but not all of us who bought the first three on playstation can afford to go out and buy a gc... i dont have a gc, and id consider myself part of the core fanbase... i cant be the only one...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:05 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by pr1983
sure, or why not sell it as an add on for re: 4 on gc? t'would be cheaper then...

true, but not all of us who bought the first three on playstation can afford to go out and buy a gc... i dont have a gc, and id consider myself part of the core fanbase... i cant be the only one...

You have got to remember the best out of the original 3 was released on N64

And it was announced very early that Gamecube would have a remastered Resident Evil and a brand new title.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:15 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

RE0 was originally supposed to be a 64 title.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 01:17 AM
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Originally posted by Ast
RE0 was originally supposed to be a 64 title.

Yeah I remember that.

Personally I hope Nintendo can carry on operating the way they do without needing to sell out to big corporate marketing schemes and the like.

To me it's an 'exclusive' console. I have the other consoles too- I just see through the hype.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 02:48 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Yeah I remember that.

Personally I hope Nintendo can carry on operating the way they do without needing to sell out to big corporate marketing schemes and the like.

To me it's an 'exclusive' console. I have the other consoles too- I just see through the hype.

I think Nintendo fans(me) will support it enough to keep it from ever selling out. You can tell from early Revolution info that Nintendo isnt backing down from their "games first" attitude, and I am glad. big grin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2005 03:05 AM
JToTheP
Waitin for Brawl

Capcom only did this because the Ps2 fanbase is so ridiculous, and so Resident Evil 4 becomes a Player's Choice/Greatest Hits on both consoles, since it isnt selling much on GC now.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 02:31 AM
JToTheP is currently offline Click here to Send JToTheP a Private Message Find more posts by JToTheP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

this is not fair. it said it was a gc esclusive then sony bribed them with money.

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 04:30 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote