KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » TMNT series...

TMNT series...
Started by: CorderaMitchell

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Cool TMNT series...

You can't hate this series, noone can.

Which was your favorite, I liked 3 and 4, 3 was rare though...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:32 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

At the risk of sounding like a noob myself. What is TMNT

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:47 AM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I love all of the Teenage Mutant Nija Turtles Movies especially the second one. Do you remember the TMNT videogames from SNES and Sega Genisis?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:19 AM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

never played it

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:35 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chicho

nice

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 05:53 AM
chicho is currently offline Click here to Send chicho a Private Message Find more posts by chicho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

Re: TMNT series...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
You can't hate this series, noone can.

Which was your favorite, I liked 3 and 4, 3 was rare though...
I preferred the arcade game.. the console replicants were cool too

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:29 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

The arcade has to be the baddest, the only complaint was the shortened health bars.

The second TMNT was MUCH better than the first, that game was something else...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:34 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

One of my favorite TMNT videogames was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters for SNES. Everybody had their own place and the Turtles had like Super powers in a way. For example, Michalangelo can shoot beams out of his mouth and can do a move called the Rising thunder which is similar to the shoryuken except he is using his nunchuks instead of his fists causing massive damage with this Special move. They also have Super finishers. For example, Leo can shoot tons of energy wave fists at his opponent causing massive damage even while blocking!!!!! This game is so much fun that even though it is old, it still is one of the best fighing games close to Street Fighter and other fighting ever with tons of fun in it. This game is also on the Sega Genesis. smile big grin cool cool

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 02:55 PM
Sonic x 20 is currently offline Click here to Send Sonic x 20 a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic x 20 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Michaelangelo was overpowered...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 10:36 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I guess because everyone like him the best out of the other turtles. The hardest one on the game to defeat was Karai. She has Great offense, Defense, and speed. Rat King is also VERY POWERFUL, but EXTREMELY SLOW.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 05:31 PM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I loved the side scrollers, the Original Arkade and Turtles in Time where my faves.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:58 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Sonic x 20
I guess because everyone like him the best out of the other turtles. The hardest one on the game to defeat was Karai. She has Great offense, Defense, and speed. Rat King is also VERY POWERFUL, but EXTREMELY SLOW.

Hmm, I thought leo was the best... character wise, the side scroller was better though, IMO.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:01 AM
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Heh, When I first played the Original Arcade, I had my ass handed to me my the Rock Soldier boss just before the Technodrome level.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:09 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

I think so. Usually when everyone loves a curtain character in a videogame, that character wounds up being overpowered.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 01:21 AM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I always liked leonardo, and raphael as a second...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 02:07 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Leonardo is the most well trained turtle out of the four.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 09:46 PM
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Yep, and he's well rounded, which helps.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 09:30 PM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The second was the bomb.
All the levels were wicked especially the first one with the burning building. It was also great that it had all the characters in them.

The first one ****ing blowed though. Never played anymore after that. The news ones I heared are some of the worst games available, and seeing them in action, it does look that bad.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:34 AM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Originally posted by Smasandian
The second was the bomb.
All the levels were wicked especially the first one with the burning building. It was also great that it had all the characters in them.

The first one ****ing blowed though. Never played anymore after that. The news ones I heared are some of the worst games available, and seeing them in action, it does look that bad.

I have both of them actually, you'd have to be a fan of dynasty warriors, or be die hard into turtles.

I don't like dynasty warriors, but the games were okay, and nothing more...

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 01:41 PM
Sonic x 20
Unleash The Speed Within

Which turtle fought the Best in TMNT:Tournament Fighters on SNES and Sega Genesis?

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 03:28 PM