KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Appreciation and Anti Threads » It's a love/hate relationship... H/D - if you don't like it, don't come in!

It's a love/hate relationship... H/D - if you don't like it, don't come in!
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

It's a love/hate relationship... H/D - if you don't like it, don't come in!

I don't think H/D will EVER happen in the books, basically because it is intended for children, and parents would come up in arms about it. ((not that I think they should, if I ever have children I want them to be fully aware that boys can have boyfriends and girls can have girlfriends if they want to)).

In fanfiction I LOVE H/D, the only one I like better is R/D ((which I will start a thread for if anyone's with me! big grin))

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:01 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

I like H/D also, but not R/D.. Ron is not my favorite, I don't like redheads ... *blush*

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 03:09 PM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I love the H/D pairing, and I saw alot of hints of it in HBP

Old Post Jul 20th, 2005 10:25 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

who is D?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 04:54 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Draco wink

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 06:17 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
misslilsweetie
I'm confoosed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL

hints what kind of hints?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:25 PM
misslilsweetie is currently offline Click here to Send misslilsweetie a Private Message Find more posts by misslilsweetie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheSun

Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL

Oh don't be stupid.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 03:47 PM
TheSun is currently offline Click here to Send TheSun a Private Message Find more posts by TheSun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

"Harry was rapidly becoming obsessed with Draco"

Really, there's so many ways you can interpret that laughing

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 07:42 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesuseyGoodness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: It's a love/hate relationship... H/D - if you don't like it, don't come in!

Originally posted by Phoenix
((not that I think they should, if I ever have children I want them to be fully aware that boys can have boyfriends and girls can have girlfriends if they want to)).

That's a good way to put it. That's the most mature, yet uderstandable way I've ever heard it said.

The Trio of Fire lives!!!!! However the flame may filcker, it's light will guide the world!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 11:52 AM
JesuseyGoodness is currently offline Click here to Send JesuseyGoodness a Private Message Find more posts by JesuseyGoodness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Originally posted by Imaginary

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:15 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiveAndLetDie

Harry/Draco..the best slash pairing EVER!! I read H/D stories all the time.

I opened the door when it was cold outside
Hopin you`d find your own way in

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 05:17 PM
LiveAndLetDie is currently offline Click here to Send LiveAndLetDie a Private Message Find more posts by LiveAndLetDie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
daeri

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 07:22 PM
daeri is currently offline Click here to Send daeri a Private Message Find more posts by daeri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

I think H/D is cool to think about and write slash stories on, but to actually have it be part of a story line in the HP series would just be weird messed and I dont believe JK would write it in laughing out loud its just something the fans like to write/talk about. But I did see anime pics with D/H and they were rather nice embarrasment

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 02:46 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

your kidding right? Harry and Draco? They hate each other!!!!!!!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 04:26 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Originally posted by TheSun
Oh don't be stupid.

Originally posted by Imaginary

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 08:55 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
your kidding right? Harry and Draco? They hate each other!!!!!!!

With a passion? There really is such a fine line between love and hate, admittedly they are greatly opposed, but they think about one another constantly. To know your nemesis you have to appreciate some part of him and all that he stands for big grin

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 06:16 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coonskin 13
Racoon

Originally posted by Syren
With a passion? There really is such a fine line between love and hate, admittedly they are greatly opposed, but they think about one another constantly. To know your nemesis you have to appreciate some part of him and all that he stands for big grin

But that doesn't mean they'll get together!!! I think they could be friends if Harry could get over the past but gay lovers ?!?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Yes, in case you noticed I have been gone, and yes, I'm back indefinately. If you want to hear of my crazy adventures during my absence look in my profile!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 10:28 PM
Coonskin 13 is currently offline Click here to Send Coonskin 13 a Private Message Find more posts by Coonskin 13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Originally posted by Syren

Amen, Sy stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:25 AM
Imaginary is currently offline Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Coonskin 13
But that doesn't mean they'll get together!!! I think they could be friends if Harry could get over the past but gay lovers ?!?

roll eyes (sarcastic) Honey, think you may be taking the concept far too literally... HP fans know and accept that the H/D thing will never happen in the books, but what's the problem with them creating slashfics to accommodate their ideas? There should be no one here who has the right to say it's completely wrong, for every opinion should be welcome. Including yours... so I guess you're also allowed to display your 'disgust' big grin Just do it politely...

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 11:18 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rave X
Slash Sl*t

I still hope they'll get together, but dont think it will ever happen.. Its most definitely the greatest slash couple ever!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 04:01 PM
Rave X is currently offline Click here to Send Rave X a Private Message Find more posts by Rave X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote