KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Zombie Survival

Zombie Survival
Started by: Matroshka

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Zombie Survival

Zombie Survival (Original Idea from Matroshka and Camille's Death. Writer and designer Red Spartan)

Reports of an outbreak of 'Zombyism' near the border of Laos in North-Eastern Cambodia. We are getting information that the outbreak is being cause by an genetically altered strain of the Ebloi virus, native to Northen Africa. Although we have contained the virus within a quarantene zone, there is no way to know wether or not that the virus has escaped the area. International borders are being shut down in an attempt to stop any advance of the outbreak. A small strike force of American fighters are on their way to use high grade charges to burn everything in the nearby area. Samples have been taken of the altered strain of Eboli to try and explain what is happening but instead it has only raise more question. It seems that anyone who comes in contact with the recently 'revived' seem to mimic what occured to the assaulter. A cure is being researched but not much headway is be--. "No signal detected. End broadcast."

Days before the outbreak in America you will all be given the chance to prepare yourself (for the paranoid.) or to just discuss the recent happenings. (for the more layed back.) You will all be given three days to develop friends with the other Rpers and to kind of grasp an idea of how things will work. On the first day, reports will come in that scientists are experimenting with the strain of the virus and people will start to feel uneasy. The second day will consist of reports that the virus has become out of hand and is spreading quickly. People will start to try and stock up on food and such. Day three will be an all out attack from the undead (around the evening). It almost will seem like an all out war is going on outside.

Name:
Weight:
Job:
Looks: ( Picture or good description)
Backround:

Name: Rand S
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 173
Job: Wendys
Weapon: Dads MKII (no extra clips)
Looks:
Backround: Rand graduated then the warnings were launched. He wasnt planning on going to colledge so hes working till he has enough money for the police academy. Hes quiet and knows how to fight. Rand is trying to get to his job when a car crash slows down traffic. He doesnt know what is ahead.

Attachment: 4.jpg
This has been downloaded 137 time(s).

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 02:36 AM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Name:
Camille

Height:

Weight:

Job:
Babysitter,computer fixer thing

Looks:
her party look
(please log in to view the image)

Normal look.

Background:
Came from a wealthy family ,very.But Camille trade it all away for another life.He family could of careless of her, they never loved her they gave her money and that was it.Camille grew up and learned how to live on her own and some help of her friends.She knows many people and she is very well known . She is skilled fighting she is a black belt in all 4 marshal arts and she know street fighting/.She fights with a sword.
She smokes. when stressed
She had a gernal since she was 13
she oways has a bad of stuff and her sword on her.

Last edited by Camille's_Death on Aug 24th, 2007 at 03:07 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 03:02 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

mind if i join?

Name: Russel Danford
Height: 6'2''
Weight: 204 lbs.
Job: Janitor
Description:Graying hair

Russel grew up in the Bronx as a poor family*but who is rich and lives there?* During the Viet Nam war, his father was drafted late in the war, and killed by friendly fire at the Eastertide offensive. During the Gulf War, Russel was in a Special Ops training unit, but never saw combat. To this day, Russel is a janitor at the local school.

Last edited by android217 on Aug 24th, 2007 at 03:35 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 03:25 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Description:

Attachment: hanson,%20janitor,%201973[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 133 time(s).

Last edited by android217 on Aug 24th, 2007 at 03:41 AM

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 03:38 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Name: Jacob "Sarge" Book
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 139
Job: Military aernautical engineer and pilot.
Weapons: Military issued 9mm.
Looks:
Backround: Being known as one of the best new pilots in the corps, he advanced quickly to becoming a Sargeant Major. Thus alloting him his nickname. His family gave him every opportunity to go to expensive colleges and the like, but he turned it all down for his true passion, Military life.

Also, if you get in the way of his survival he will either kill you or leave behind. Unless you are in his team that is.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 04:47 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Name:
Tina C. Tulka

Height:
5'9"

Weight:
137 lbs

Job:
Ex-Terrorist, currently working as milk deliverer

Looks:

Background:
.-:' Destroyed ':-.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 11:25 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( cool we can get started now ^-^ )) Rand went into Wendys. Right on time as usual on his night shift. He was tired but once the people started rushing in it wouldnt matter. He got to the window as Richard the last order taker left. He took his spot. " Welcome to Wendys how may i take your order ?" The man had a rough voice " yea ! ill take a ........hmmmm number..... 4 with a large fries and soda" Rand smiled easy order. " Will that be all for you today sir ?" " YUP !" " your total is $ 5.43 at second window" THus starting Rand's night shift.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 12:01 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob was just waking up and look out the window of his barracks. "Off time starts in exactly... thirty seconds." He couldn't wait to be get off the base and back in a civilian area. A small alarm went off next to him signaling that he was officially on leave for a few hours. "Time to go" He said cheerfully. Passing by the F-10 Hornet, he just had to speak. "Sorry old girl but you're just too big for this mission." He began to chuckle as he entered a small vehicle and decided to go into the nearby town. After driving for about ten minutes hunger began to creep up on him. "Hmm time to get my grub on." Quickly stopping at a Wendy's he ventured inside. Little did he know he had forgotten to change into civilian clothes.

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 12:10 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Dressed in a white robe, a pointy hat and a pair of leather gloves, Tina pulled the car over next to the store where she was going to deliver her next crate of milk. She gave out a sigh, as she considered herself more important than running around in a white robe carrying milk. She was built for combat, but ever since her cell force was exposed and destroyed, she went dark. Now she made a living as a milk deliverer.

She shook her head as she walked into Wendy's with the big wooden crate. She walked by Jacob who just had entered and looked at him:

"Excuse me, soldier boy! Different from you, I have important work to do!"

She gently bumped him with her behind to have him step aside as she passed. She walked up to the counter and rolled her eyes. She looked at the man by the counter and waited.

"Where do you want it?"

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 12:25 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"Hey Russ, get down to the cafeteria, we got a puke pile," A female voice said into the radio.
"I'll get right on it," He replied, lifting himself out of the bed. The boiler room wasn't much, but it was his home. He grabbed the mop and bucket and started out of the boiler room. Russel walked down the halls of the school until he reached the cafeteria. It was loud from all the kids screaming about the puke, and then about the creepy janitor.

A hotdog hit Russel in the face. Suddenly he was pelted by hundreds of hotdogs and chili. He ran out of the room, and said into the radio
"F@ck this job." Russel slammed the radio onto the ground, and stepped on it.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 02:08 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

Russ went into the boiler room and grabbed some of his items. A pair of car keys, a .357 magnum with a box of shells, and his suitcase full of clothes. Inside was a pair of dark blue jeans, brown pleather jacket, and black shirt. He changed into the clothes, and washed out his hair which was full of chili. Russ stuck the magnum in his inner coat pocket.

Once outside, Russ got into his 1987 mercury topaz. He pulled out of the school, and started to look for something to eat.
"I guess the hotdogs weren't enough," He joked to himself. It wasn't that funny, but it kept him from going postal. The corner of his eye saw a Wendys. He turned into the parking lot of the Wendys, and parked his car. Russ stepped out and entered the Wendys.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 03:17 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

(( please no double posts ^^)) He looked at the Jacob " Hi welcome to Wendys how may i take your order ?" It was the last person before his shift ended. He heard the radio going in the back. The traffic has cleared from this morning. But they said one of the corpses kept twitching , but that stoped once a surgen cuts its head open. Wow love to hear that. Rand thought to himself

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 07:36 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Jacob stood there thinking, before he looked up at Rand. "Four double cheeseburgers, two large fries, a large drink, and that'll be it for me." He just stood there waiting for the man to acknowledge his order and name the price of the food mentioned.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 08:05 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

sry i'm late... had to see a person about a thing...

Name: Jacc Blayre Donovan
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 150 Lbs.
Job: cashier at Hot Topic
Looks: (please log in to view the image)
Background: Born the son of two drug addicts, Jacc raised himself, forcing himself through school to become better than the both of them. He currently is working at Hot Topic, but intends to join the Police Academy soon and get a higher paying job.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 08:15 PM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

[Talk about being ignored roll eyes (sarcastic) Have fun guys, I am out big grin]

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 08:44 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Now after he had secured his order and his food was being prepared he turned around to face the woman who had bumped him before. "What's with the attitude miss?" He winced as the words escaped his mouth but he knew that he would not be able to make a more polite reply so he just tried to stand there and wait for her response.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 09:38 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

(sorry)
Russ waited in line to order his food. He hadn't eaten, unless if you count the chili that had slipped into his mouth. Once at the front of the line,
"(i don't eat at wendys so i don't know the stuff they got) I'll have a.. Large cheeseburger, with a large coke, and some fries," He ordered.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2007 11:02 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Rand was done with his shift. He got Jacobs trey out and the next person took Russ's order. He walked out into the front and sat down for a little bit. He was saving up enough money for now. He may acually be able to reach his goal. He was tired and it was late. (( question when do you guys want the outbreak to occur ?))

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:02 AM
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Camille yawned as she awoken that night she pushed the covers ovf her and headed to the bath room.She pushed the hair out of her eyes and grunted,wicked party she could rember.She yqawned and got ready and head out.((noraml pic she looked like))Camille pulled out her wault."400$"She grunted she had money just not that much on her she wonderd in a bar and sat down and orderd her ushaly a bloody marry.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 02:48 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Rand walked into the local bar. He showed his fake ID. Was with his picture but the information was wrong. He very crafty in some ways. He sat at the bar. "Bull Dog please " the grabbed the bottle and brought him a glass as well. He opened it and sipped as well. He saw the girl next to him seats down. No way shes 21. HE thought to himself. He would know , hes not.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 03:17 AM