KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Mario VS. Luigi

What if Luigi had enough of his fame hogging bro.?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Luigi 7 31.82%
Mario 3 13.64%
Yoda 7 31.82%
WTF Yoda? 5 22.73%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mario VS. Luigi
Started by: MAKASHIMAN

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RaidenDeadpool
"Nerd maker funner of-er"

Question Mario VS. Luigi

For all you folks who like nintendo or it's characters who's better? Luigi.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 07:44 PM
RaidenDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Mario all the way.

Luigi is crap. yes

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 07:45 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Luigi ain't crap. Nintendo just didn't give him equal fame to his pasta eating machine brother.

The above image is not of Cyrax doing the "Charleston". It is of Deadpool disguised as Cyrax and mocking him by doing the "Charleston". That's just what he does...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2005 07:47 PM
RaidenDeadpool is currently offline Click here to Send RaidenDeadpool a Private Message Find more posts by RaidenDeadpool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MuffinmanMike

Luigi has always been my favorite.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2005 01:57 AM
MuffinmanMike is currently offline Click here to Send MuffinmanMike a Private Message Find more posts by MuffinmanMike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Amen Muffinman. Preach it bretheren...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:00 PM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

This has been done already... Use the search before you make threads from now on.

Luigi wins because he is taller.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2005 10:46 PM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Sorry I've been in the SW versus forum for awhile.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 11:11 PM
Morgoths_Wrath

I already made this thread dammit VOTE THERE!!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...ght=mario+luigi

Old Post Aug 29th, 2005 11:26 PM
Morgoths_Wrath is currently offline Click here to Send Morgoths_Wrath a Private Message Find more posts by Morgoths_Wrath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

Luidi would all to easily dodge all of Mario's attacks with his amazing jumping skills and grill him with the uber kewl green fireballs. . .

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:03 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Mario. That's why they are the Super MARIO Bros.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 04:31 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ESB-1138
Mario. That's why they are the Super MARIO Bros.

Sorry but we need info on this other than they're last name. Lol.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 06:50 PM
RaidenDeadpool

I am personally a fan of both but I have to say that Luigi would take this. He has the ability to throw fire and lightning. Mario only has lightning. He can jump higher than Mario, run faster than Mario, smarter than Mario, and has more raw power than Mario. Without Mario there wouldn't be a Luigi but. . .Luigi takes it.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 01:29 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I actually have to say that I am a bigger Luigi fan.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:30 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaidenDeadpool

It's amazing to see Luigi's fanbase nowadays. I'm glad to see more Luigi fans.

Originally posted by Pyro Tyrannus
I am personally a fan of both but I have to say that Luigi would take this. He has the ability to throw fire and lightning. Mario only has lightning. He can jump higher than Mario, run faster than Mario, smarter than Mario, and has more raw power than Mario. Without Mario there wouldn't be a Luigi but. . .Luigi takes it.

EDIT: Mario only has fire. Sorry.

Any news on Luigi being in SSBB?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:45 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Actually Mario has more on Luigi. Mario has a water pump and Luigi has a vacuum. Neither sounds cool but Mario's allows him to run really fast and jump really high and even hover. Plus Mario can become *drum roll* Metal Mario!!

But Luigi is cooler and would win.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:48 AM
RaidenDeadpool

Have you seen the clip of the latest smash bros. game?

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:54 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Yeah. So far only Link, Mario, Wario, Pitt, Samus, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, MetaKnight, and Snake have been seen.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 04:59 AM
RaidenDeadpool

Originally posted by Sin Harvest
Yeah. So far only Link, Mario, Wario, Pitt, Samus, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, MetaKnight, and Snake have been seen.

some more characters will come along soon I'm sure. As for the battle at hand. . .

Luigi: Mario! I'ma gonna bust'a firey cap'a in yo a$$'a. . .

Mario: I'ma behind you!

Attachment: luigi_fireball.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

Old Post Jun 20th, 2006 05:03 AM
badacyborg

Luigi has been my favorite mainlt because of the color green. Anyway, luigi could take mario because he's taller. Mario is kinda pudgy.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:27 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
badacyborg

Cool

by the way, scarface is stupid. The italian mafia is way better then the cuban mafia.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2006 08:29 AM
badacyborg is currently offline Click here to Send badacyborg a Private Message Find more posts by badacyborg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote