KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » New Teen Titans RPG~ Created characters too ~

New Teen Titans RPG~ Created characters too ~
Started by: Hot spot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hot spot

New Teen Titans RPG~ Created characters too ~

Welcome and availible characters

Robin:
Starfire:
Ravin:
Cyborg:
Beast Boy:
Speedy: Hotspot
Hot Spot:
Mas:
Menos:
Aqualad:
Bumblebee:
Wildebeast:

Created characters like this:
Name:
Power:
Personality:
Backround:

Last edited by Hot spot on Jul 7th, 2005 at 03:54 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 03:49 AM
Hot spot is currently offline Click here to Send Hot spot a Private Message Find more posts by Hot spot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

um did u get permission

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 04:05 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Demyx Stone
Skyler- Lord of the skys

well when and if you get permission, i want to be Beast Boy. and also you might want to have Mas and Menos be one character, cause they are kinda useless alone, and also if i can i want to be another character too. I know im kinda askin alot but... yeah

Old Post Jul 7th, 2005 09:44 PM
Demyx Stone is currently offline Click here to Send Demyx Stone a Private Message Find more posts by Demyx Stone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Permission?

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 02:19 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BonesMcCoy
Chief Medical Officer

Permission? Cyborg if yes

Thanks so much to Starlock!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2005 09:11 PM
BonesMcCoy is currently offline Click here to Send BonesMcCoy a Private Message Find more posts by BonesMcCoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hot spot

i got perrmission

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:19 PM
Hot spot is currently offline Click here to Send Hot spot a Private Message Find more posts by Hot spot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Okay, what is the plot?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 05:43 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

im finding it hard to believe but ok im in
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hot spot
i got perrmission

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 06:06 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Collector
Whatever

I guess I'll be raven... But now I must sleep.

I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take

Come Join Me At Vicious Intent p.m me if you join

Old Post Jul 10th, 2005 05:55 AM
The Collector is currently offline Click here to Send The Collector a Private Message Find more posts by The Collector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmmmm.....who should I be?

::tries to make decision::

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:44 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

hey i wanna be raven!!!!!! and um ill be codac too

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 12:59 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

ill be Jacope. if you want a profile on him then I will give you all his weaknesses and all to make things fair baecause is powerful.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:03 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Yeah, if this person actually does have permission, and we do start, please nobody make their character too powerful. It makes it way less fun if one character is like a god. erm

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:36 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
Yeah, if this person actually does have permission, and we do start, please nobody make their character too powerful. It makes it way less fun if one character is like a god. erm
tell that to jacope

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:37 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually, what if I have weaknesses and my powers dont work in exact places. and I can die in a specific way but I play a god at the same time. Thats extremely fair. Period end of story I rest my case!!!!

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:45 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

Originally posted by hotsauce6548

In wich case ignore jacopes posts

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:47 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by black_goku#1
In wich case ignore jacopes posts

you know what , you two are the only people ever to argue about my powers. Every role player I fought never had a problem with my powers. They would still try. You dont try. YOU SUCK. Face it. I can be killed and you guys argue. LMAO!!!!! laughing out loud laughing eek! laughing out loud laughing

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:50 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Originally posted by JacopeX
Actually, what if I have weaknesses and my powers dont work in exact places. and I can die in a specific way but I play a god at the same time. Thats extremely fair. Period end of story I rest my case!!!!
well ido agree with that
you know what , you two are the only people ever to argue about my powers. Every role player I fought never had a problem with my powers. They would still try. You dont try. YOU SUCK. Face it. I can be killed and you guys argue. LMAO!!!!! laughing out loud laughing eek! laughing out loud laughing
it is not just us retard others are sick of it to

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:54 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yo really ive been roleplaying in many sites and many chts and this is the only time in my life someone is sick of my powers. God modding is new to me. II didnt even know what you were talkin about so dont think I do it all the time.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:56 AM
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

((you dipshit im the only one on this whole forum who ever fought you over and over and over and still you end up killing my best charecter notice i never brought neight back and i almost killed of codac but you just kept geetting stronger and ignoreing my attacks then stealing them so no you suck when you god mode so do i and it ends up being a battle of the best and most creative writer i have won as of yet and all you do is steal my attacks and then act as if you were never hit i bet you play your mortal kombat games on easy and still get your ass whopped you panzi ass godmoding egotistic overzealous numbskulled emptyheaded no good cheating pussyass freak im done with you so stay off this site no one likes cheaters))

thanks moviegeek

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 01:56 AM