KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The New Teen Titans

The New Teen Titans
Started by: Abyss

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Abyss
Enter into the Abyss...

The New Teen Titans

A girl sat upon the tower short black tresses, hidden beneath a hood of silk, her head tilts slightly downward and her dark gaze fall upon the sandy ground. She stands removing the hood and revealing her soft features to the night breeze. Moonbeams etched across the sky and laced the earth in a healthy glow. A swift jump was made off of the rooftop, flashes of metal against the dark evening were seen as she hits the ground, bracing herself at the impact. Standing once more she replaces the hood of the ebonite garment to over her head and draws one of the blades that hangs across her back and running a finger across the weapon she smiles to herself, as the blade makes a cut into her finger drawing a small amount of blood from the wound. Lifting the sword she raises the blade tracing a small slit into the air slowly. Glancing around before making a cut in the dimensia, she checks for the presence of another being......

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:32 PM
Abyss is currently offline Click here to Send Abyss a Private Message Find more posts by Abyss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainwesker
We're not alone.

}{ Does this have permission? If so, I'll join and do we post our characters here? }{

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:42 PM
captainwesker is currently offline Click here to Send captainwesker a Private Message Find more posts by captainwesker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abyss
Enter into the Abyss...

(yes and yes you post your characters here ^^)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 05:30 PM
Abyss is currently offline Click here to Send Abyss a Private Message Find more posts by Abyss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainwesker
We're not alone.

}{ Okay. }{

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:07 PM
captainwesker is currently offline Click here to Send captainwesker a Private Message Find more posts by captainwesker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

ok ill join
name: jacquline
hero name: Dark
powers: can control darkness, can fly and teleport, some control over water
bio: she was born in a small town and when she found her powers the town kicked her out and then she joined the titans
hobbies: meditating, eating, trying to flirt with robin
apperance: black hair, a cloak like ravens, brown eyes, black shirt, and black pants

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:18 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

ill join
name: Cassie
hero name: Flare
powers: can control Shadows, can fly and teleport, also control over engravement marks and curses.
bio: she was born in the shadows and when she found her powers the city kicked her out and then she joined the titans
hobbies: meditating, eating, trying to flirt with Beast Boy
apperance: black hair, a hooded Cape like ravens exept longer, Dark Red eyes, black shirt, and black pants

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:15 AM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

ill join but ill only be on on weekends for now

ill play raven and my charecter Codac

Name Codac
Race: Fallen elfdemon last of his kind
powers:elemental
Bio: was member of a former band of titans and he rules the underverse

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:57 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
captainwesker
We're not alone.

Race: Human

Height: 6'2.1”

Weight: 133 lbs

Abilities/powers/weapons: Demetrius is able to create various plasma energy constructs, including silver knives, shields and slides to travel on. Upon creation, the plasma energy becomes instantly tangible. He is a skilled hand to hand to combat as to give him the all around balance.

Physical Appearance: He has yellow onyx colored hair. His eyes are a sharp piercing blue. He keeps a clean appearance for the public’s eye. Underneathe his dark blue trench coat he has a kevlar vest on which shows off his toned body. A pair of black bike gloves cover his hands. A pair of dark blue semi-cargo semi-tight pants. He had a strong jaw and an almost movie star look to him. He stands at an exact six-foot-two-point-one-seven inches, but looks even taller from a distance due to his broad shoulders, muscular build, and his constant straight-backed stance. His special combat training has paid off, if only in this one respect: he’s physically strong, he looks it, and he doesn’t care if everybody knows--and in fact, he would rather have it that way. He has no problems at all with wearing tight, form-fitting clothing beneath his old, favorite blue-grey trench coat, and he's not ashamed to flaunt his body in every way he can. Narcissistic? Perhaps. Forgivable? Maybe-

Distinguishing Marks: Has a scar across his two left eyebrows, and can occasionally be caught rubbing at it when he thinks no one is looking.

Personality: He has a lot of self-confidence in himself which is often mistaken for arrogance. He is a very hard person to get along with. He is usually a loner when he’s not putting up a front for the public, but when he gets to know someone good enough, he can warm up to them. He’s very intelligent and is skilled in business affairs.

When doing a mission he gets it done and takes order as well as he hears them. When he talks he shows really no emotion in his face or voice. When he is angry he is silent and takes everything in. When he is sad he keeps all his emotions bottled up inside, and rarely, when he’s happy he’ll go out and train. Dimitri keeps to himself and believes that only he can fend for himself when in reality he leans on others on many occasions like his loved ones if he had any.

History: At an early age Demetrius lived in a small orphanage in the southern ghetto side of Jump City. He had no trace of parents or any family at all. When living there he was small for his age of seven making him an easy target for bullies to harass. He was always picked on and beat upped; there wasn’t much authority to stop these fights living in an orphanage and all. He was so reclusive and was always keeping an eye for bullies. He often had bruises but no one cared. He simply just shut everyone out; he no longer made eye contact with anyone for reasons that only his mind understood why. He was considered an odd little boy by the ‘caretakers’, he did odd things like suddenly having in his possession random objects when just a moment ago he wasn’t holding anything at all. He had a special little area in the three story orphanage building; it was in the attic where no one ever went because it was apparently haunted. It had happened one day when the same bullies that always picked on him. At the time he had believed it as well it was haunted and was on the verge of tears as they dragged him up there just to mental torture him. In the end he found it wasn’t, but he never told anyone that. It was his special spot and he didn’t want to share it with anyone.

At the age of eleven his life was forever altered. A prestigious man by the name of Slade came to the orphanage after he had heard some news of a gifted child among his database. No one let alone Demetrius knew he was gifted with powers, but Slade sure knew. Slade was one of the men in the criminal world and had many connections in a manner of speaking. He created an extensive dossier on a young boy by the name of Demetrius. He discovered the boy shared similar powers to someone he knew as a youth who went by the name…Argent. Slade took in this Demetrius and brought him into a new world, he gave him a new home, all the finer things in life, and most importantly he gave him an identity in this world. Demetrius lead quite the prominent life, he had everything he ever desired. He had wealth, intellect, and everything else in between except for one thing. Unconditional love.

Slade seemed to have other intentions in store for young Demetrius. He put Demetrius through combat training courses; he lost his father figure appearance and became more of a taskmaster.

When he was fifteen he was extremely skilled and was one of the best skilled fighters that he entered many exalted competition and won every single one. He was top notch in his class too. He had the top grades and was well respected by his fellow students and teachers. So of course he was hated for that. There were always those people that still tried to diss and harass him, but he was no longer a defenseless little eight year old boy. He fought back, he was not going stand for arrogance. He did have an anger problem which he vented out through physical means, be it in combat training or through street fighting. At seventeen was when he discovered the full force of his power. Slade with his sly self trained Demetrius in the way of the hit man. Now at first Demetirus was opposed to this, he didn’t want to kill anyone for profit but he couldn’t do anything about. He was given that ‘This is what you owe me for what I did for you” bullcrap by Slade. No one would think, ‘Why doesn’t Demetrius just use his power to overthrow Slade?” Well Slade was no ordinary human himself. He too possessed deadly powers and was far more experienced in to use them to their fullest.

At eighteen Demetrius lost the status of an adopted son and was forced to become a member of Slade's high-status sentinels. Demetrius became an personal assistant for Slade, a carrier of death. Now at nineteen it grew into a lifestyle.

Attachment: e261.jpg
This has been downloaded 92 time(s).

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:01 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raven_959
ill join
name: Cassie
hero name: Flare
powers: can control Shadows, can fly and teleport, also control over engravement marks and curses.
bio: she was born in the shadows and when she found her powers the city kicked her out and then she joined the titans
hobbies: meditating, eating, trying to flirt with Beast Boy
apperance: black hair, a hooded Cape like ravens exept longer, Dark Red eyes, black shirt, and black pants

HEY MY POWERS! mad

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 02:27 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Name:Trina Ross
Power: weather control and flight,doesn't have to breath
History:after being hit by red lighting Trina died.two days later she came back to life.now she has joined the Titans

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 02:44 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

other power:sound waves

she looks like alicia keys

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 03:11 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abyss
Enter into the Abyss...

Wonderful welcome to everyone ^^ I'm so glad you've all decided to join me, so I think I'll post again, but please anyone who has given me their bio jump into the setting alright?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 03:50 AM
Abyss
Enter into the Abyss...

A swift cut through the night air was made and the girl clothed in shadows stepped into the new dimension she had opened, leaving the world of darkness she had created behind, she looked back a moment, golden eyes focusing to her previous surroundings, before replacing the sword to her back and sighing softly "Darkness as always ever since they left, I've been here alone, secluded from the world, almost lost to humanity upon the isle.....no one but me staying in the tower now....and it seems as though no one else ever will...." Her voice fading she stepped back into the human realm and waved a hand over the portal her sword had created. "Another day full of darkness and lonesome awaits...I might as well turn in for the night..." Turning towards the tower, this one the original the real....she smiled softly to herself, "Home.."She says letting the cloak fall from her figure, showing off the simple outfit she wore the garment consisting of nothing more then a simple mix of black silk, and golden hued chains. "Home all alone, but none the less still I am home..."

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 04:06 AM
captainwesker
We're not alone.

It was midnight and Demetrius crouched on the corner of a buildingtop railing surveying the streets below. The door on the rooftop opened softly trying to be unheard. Demetrius however heard it clear as a bell. A familiar scent floated across the rooftop and reached his overactive oliphactory glands. A toothy grin broke across his face as he began to speak to the newcomer. "It has been six months and they are still sending their domesticated mutts to catch their lost superpredator. What a shame really because I am getting tired of dogmeat week in and week out. They should have stopped with me but they started work on you, and their other hounds. So what is the offer tonite? A bigger cage? A longer leash? Or maybe it is that cliche of an ultimatum I get every night. Come quietly or we will have to force you back, for your own good of course. For my own good. Ha, my own good is me being away from you mutts, but if I do say so myself I love a good fight. I guess that means you will have to force me."

Without so much as tilting his head to see the location of the man behind him, he sprang into the air backflipping the good thirty foot distance and landed right behind him. The newcomer turned and growled like a wolf as Demetrius stared and smiled. Years of martial arts mean nothing to these two. Hatred has been hardwired into their very genes and perhaps their very souls. This hatred boiled forth and they lunged at each other. Supernatural yet natural in the way they commenced this aeons old dance. The immortal strugle over who truly is the modern example of predatory excellence. As the fight drug on, each man started becoming more desperate in their attacks knowing the other could kill them at any point. Suddenly when they were next to the railing Demetrius using his hands to grip into the other man's shoulders and asks him a morbid question. With that he pulled and they both went careening off the building. Demetrius released his grip and kicked off the wolf man's chest to brace for the landing. Twenty stories later with a crater in the cement and as Demetrius walked off into the alleyways he had his answer and it was a resounding No. " Now, Let me check on the titans. " Demetrius said with a smirk peeled upon his face, as he dissapeared in the shadows.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 07:14 PM
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

I'm joining! And for those who play in the other TT threads, I will use Geist in every single one. Until I come up with someone better, that is.

Name: Jonathan Weaver
Hero Alias: Geist (German for ghost)
Costume: Appearance: White T-Shirt under a black button-up that has a white G in the center; black jeans. Brown hair, brown eyes. 5'10", average build.
Powers: Incorporeal at will, possession, flight, invisibility
Figthing Style: He uses a mixture of martial arts styles of his design, using elements of judo, kung-fu, kick-boxing, and various others.
Hobby: Playing pranks on the other Titans using his powers; reading books, especially sci-fi and fantasy.

Background: He discovered his powers as a teenager. He was walking down the streets of Manhattan when he was jumped (he went to prep school, so he looked rich). The people who jumped him beat him to take all the money he had, but he only had 5 bucks (lunch money). They pushed him down and started to walk away. When they turned their backs, Jon tried to jump on the back of the nearest one, but ended up right where he was standing. He stood and said, "What the hell?" The others looked at him and only saw the guy who Jon had jumped at. One said, "What are you doing Sam? Let's go." Jon looked down at his hands and realized he was in control of the person. He thought, "The guy I jumped at looked pretty strong, and they definitely won't be expecting this." He punched one right in the face and broke the guy's nose. The others just stared at this and jumped at Jon. Jon backed away thinking, "I've gotta get out of here," and walked right out of the guy's body. Jon ran off away from the group down an alley. As he was running, he didn't see that the alley was a dead end. He saw the wall at the last second and thought, "This is gonna hurt," but he ended up going right through it. Confused he ran home. Eventually he learned how to control his powers and how to use the others. He told his friend, Andrew, about his powers. Andrew, being the comic book fanatic he was, suggested that he should become a superhero. Jon heeded Andrew's advice and went off to join the Teen Titans. He named himself Geist in honor of his German heritage.

Last edited by KingDubya on Sep 26th, 2005 at 07:42 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 07:37 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abyss
Enter into the Abyss...

(welcome to the rp King ^^ Feel free to join in whenever you'ld like)

Upon entering the tower she glances around into the darkness. Tossing her cloak it lands directly, draping over the back of the couch. Passing by the garment she enters the small kitchen nook and looks into the refridgerator, holding her hand over the empty unit and envisioning the types of food she wanted to fill it with. Moments later she picked up a apple from the array of foodstuffs now lining its interior, and taking a bite from the fruit she chewed leaning back against the counter and looking aroudn the empty room with a small sigh before she took another bite of the apple listening only to the silence of the breeze coming from the vents throughout the entire building.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:46 AM
Raven_959
Dark ninja Thats Lost..

Entering the tower was not that easy. laying on the couch sleepin was.

" i'm lost and empty...i've lost something i cant replace..T_T "

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:50 AM
Raven_959 is currently offline Click here to Send Raven_959 a Private Message Find more posts by Raven_959 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Are you sure you got permission? Cus I checked and I didnt see a post for permission in the "READ THIS FIRST! Welcome to Unhosted- post game ideas here" thread. if you dont get permission the moderator would probably close this thread.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 12:30 PM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No permisison- I'll give the benefit of the doubt that you didn't know what was meant so I won't ban you from ideas. Closed.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 27th, 2005 01:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote