KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » star wars knight of the old republic 2

star wars knight of the old republic 2
Started by: stunna1773

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

star wars knight of the old republic 2

is kights of the old republic 2 a good game cause im thinking of buying it

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:05 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

yes it is

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:12 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

r the controls like jedi academy

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:13 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

No they are like Knight of the Old Republic 1

I'm not huge on Star Wars games, but this one was my favorite to date.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i would really surguest buying knghts of the old republic 1 first

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 08:44 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

ight how much do u think it is now

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:05 PM
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

i picked up Kotor 1 for 15 quid about 7 month ago and in my local gamestation number two is 21 pound but try play.com you will probs get it cheaper on there

Old Post Aug 31st, 2005 10:43 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i got them from amazon 2 for £10

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 04:52 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

To be honest, I liked the original better than the sequel. The original, in my opinion, has better quests and characters (aside from Kreia). The only thing the sequel does better was that a) one is able to start as a Jedi, and b) there is the 'influence/relationship' dynamic. The plot twist in the first was better, too, although it is well done in KOTOR II. However, one must have knowledge from the previous game in order to fully enjoy the experience.

KOTOR II has a half-assed ending--to be completely honest, though the original's wasn't that great, either--and, from what I can tell, LS/DS endings are nearly (if not exactly) identical. Also, in order to fully "get" the plot, one must play as a LSer, as a DSer misses out on the most integral portion of the plot.

Some of the quests in KOTOR II are really good, and one can do all sorts of little things to advance them (Dantooine is, in my opinion, THE best part of the game).

Taking everything into consideration, KOTOR II has one fatal flaw that turned me off from the game:

The time spent on the ship after one awakens from one's coma/trance is WAY too long, and there is too much backtracking.

In the end, save the game for a rental and have fun with it.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 08:18 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Exile

Nactous is the man to talk to about this, he;s obsessed with it.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 04:54 PM
Dark Exile is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Exile a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Exile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Yes he is.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:20 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth-yoda
i would really surguest buying knghts of the old republic 1 first

Yes, Kotor 1 starts slow but it is FAR beter than 2

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:21 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

but id say pm nactous hes the man with the info

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:24 PM
StinkFist462
Your Mom

and not to mention in KOTOR 2. it takes at least 15 or so hours to get a lightsaber.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:27 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

wow

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:54 PM
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

well i will have kotor1 on saturday

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 11:54 PM
Durza

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StinkFist462
and not to mention in KOTOR 2. it takes at least 15 or so hours to get a lightsaber.

i got a saber in the first hour. I rock at all things KOTOR (1 and 2) .

ummmm.......
Did anyone else realize that Mandy was Candy?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 03:46 AM
Durza is currently offline Click here to Send Durza a Private Message Find more posts by Durza Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

yup

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 04:36 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote