KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Pokemon Online

Pokemon Online
Started by: HigH ScholaR

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
HigH ScholaR

Pokemon Online

POKEMON ONLINE........yep i heard nintendo will bring this to the revolution........but this time using wi fi to be online.

so i made this thread to hear what you guys thing of this pokemon online and what stuff do you want on it, i.e features, pokemon, regions etc.

i for one want it to be fully 3d surrondings where you can see pokemon in the wild without needing to be in a battle. what i'm saying is that you can see say a pigey fling in the air or a group of lapras swimming in the ocean.

and i also hope for a proper pokemon stadium tournament whre you get all the badges then you in roll in the league and face ofer people online in the tournament not just the big four perhaps they colud be used as qualifying rounds.

also they sholud have CAP (create a player) yep not everyone wants to be a small kid in limited clothes.

as this games represents pokemon i also think they should have certain quets/roads to take as some might want to become a trainer,breeder,researcher,poke polic or nurse or perhaps even a gym leader. havin this option will be a very good idea wink

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 11:31 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi-Kaisa
Creator of soon-2-B comic

Pokemon's very slowly getting old. It won't have that many fans as it did in...199-something onwards. But this sounds like an awesome game. Hopefully they'll have new pokemon ESPECIALLY made for the game. And seeing how you like zombies....Pokemon meets Resident Evil. Braaaaaaains PIKA-BRAAAAAAINS!! BRAAAAINS-ACHUUU!! *TEAR* *TEAR* *zap*

"We have taken down the greatest empire in the galaxy, who now can stop us?"

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 12:17 PM
Jedi-Kaisa is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi-Kaisa a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi-Kaisa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

No.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2005 05:47 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the sound of this. But I don't know how they would do this.

I would also like it if they did something like this with the Yu-Gi-Oh! Series.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 05:28 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morridini
Morridini

I've been waiting for a 3D version of pokemon ever since I got Pokemon Blue and Silver in the late 90s. Hope they manage it this time.

Thanks to Raoul for the sig!

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 12:36 PM
Morridini is currently offline Click here to Send Morridini a Private Message Find more posts by Morridini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarioX
Booker T Washington

pokemox sux huge ballz

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 04:42 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

I like playing the games, but pokemon in it self does suck lol

I hope you get the CAP and the path choice, i wanna be a breeder smile roll eyes (sarcastic)

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 04:46 PM
lilmisskitten is currently offline Click here to Send lilmisskitten a Private Message Find more posts by lilmisskitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

id buy it the pokemon games rock

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 08:10 PM
Stalker 360 is currently offline Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skorn254
Renafan

I'm not a big pokemon fan but if they make an online pokemon game i might try it.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 09:51 PM
Skorn254 is currently offline Click here to Send Skorn254 a Private Message Find more posts by Skorn254 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spelljammer
Restricted

Account Restricted

They should keep it simple 8/16-bit graphics like the gameboy games so it doesn't rape anybody's computer, SpellJammer can download it, and not have to organize a terrorist group to send them mail bombs because they had to go and pull a Lucas on SpellJammer..

We could be either a little girl or boy sprite, and we can search for pokemon and crap. (SpellJammer could barely remember gold/silver pokemon, he's an old geezer who'd go crazy with this new crap.)

They could even appoint really good players as gym leaders or elite four members but gym leaders/elite four cannot enter tournaments to become pokemon master of the month or whatever..

And ofcourse there should be a Team Rockey syndicate somehow. Perhaps just attempting to murder pokemon with poison attacks or overkill. And make a special "Rocket" ball to steal other people's pokemon. But then they'd have to invent ways to stop you or else The Rocket's would become too powerful.

They have to be really careful, cause look at the cardgame. One of the most simpelist, inventive cardgames SpellJammer has ever seen.

Then when they made that blasted "ex" crap it got ruined. Everything was /33t, there was no reason any longer to play pokemon that evolved because non-evolving pokemon were atrociusly powerful, much less play pokemon cards from prior expansions. It just got out of control and became a whirlwind of Dragonball Z with talking space animals..

Old Post Sep 6th, 2005 10:16 PM
Spelljammer is currently offline Click here to Send Spelljammer a Private Message Find more posts by Spelljammer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Batman Wins
The Dark Knight

kool

Good Bye, Batman Wins

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 04:32 AM
Batman Wins is currently offline Click here to Send Batman Wins a Private Message Find more posts by Batman Wins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MYSTICAL BEING
The Paladin Ninja

pokemons getting old. i liked it untill all the new pokemon appeared

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 09:22 AM
MYSTICAL BEING is currently offline Click here to Send MYSTICAL BEING a Private Message Find more posts by MYSTICAL BEING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spelljammer
They should keep it simple 8/16-bit graphics like the gameboy games so it doesn't rape anybody's computer,
It wouldnt be on anyones computer, it would be on the Nintendo Revolution... duh.

And Pokemon's not getting old, it's been old for a very long time.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2005 07:33 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I can't help but have nostalgia for pokemon when I think about when red and blue came out and me and my sister couldnt wait for christmas to come and we would play through the game together on our seperate gameboys and battle each other.

And we did the same with silve and gold.

Those were really good games. If I could, I would relieve that moment. Everythings seemed different and I was easily entertained and excited about the game and played it more than once.

I hate getting older. Everything changes mentally speaking and physically.

I hope pokemon continues to produce games and does very good. I look forward to the ones coming out on the DS, I plan on buying them. Maybe they can help me to come close to relieving the old moments and close as I can.

You really take being young for granted or you just don't realize how lucky and care free you are.

College aint no joke.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 8th, 2005 05:55 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote