KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Potc 2

Potc 2
Started by: shaber

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
shaber
schizoid

Potc 2

Why do you suppose there was such a long wait before producing POTC 2? Do you suppose they'll still use Knightley, despite the fact that she is now anorexic?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 10:19 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darth plo koon
darth moose

lol

death before dishhonour

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 10:27 PM
darth plo koon is currently offline Click here to Send darth plo koon a Private Message Find more posts by darth plo koon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

they're giving orlando bloom acting lessons thats why it's taking so long..and yes kiera will be in the sequels..after all a stick and a plank of wood make the perfect on screen couple..no expression

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 12:44 AM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

laughing

Acting lessons can't help Orlando

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 06:37 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

Re: Potc 2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shaber
Why do you suppose there was such a long wait before producing POTC 2? Do you suppose they'll still use Knightley, despite the fact that she is now anorexic?
old.....she isn't, she was or maybe never been

Old Post Aug 18th, 2005 11:07 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Pirate_Brat*
Boooo!

Love

Knightly is on one of those freaky diets??????? roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Attachment: mychemicalromance_teaser.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

It's a Green Day :band:

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:19 AM
*Pirate_Brat* is currently offline Click here to Send *Pirate_Brat* a Private Message Find more posts by *Pirate_Brat* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Pirate_Brat*
Boooo!

oh yah and dont forget jack love

Attachment: mychemicalromance_teaser.jpg
This has been downloaded 60 time(s).

It's a Green Day :band:

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 11:22 AM
*Pirate_Brat* is currently offline Click here to Send *Pirate_Brat* a Private Message Find more posts by *Pirate_Brat* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
choosewisely
wise choosely

idiot

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 09:40 AM
choosewisely is currently offline Click here to Send choosewisely a Private Message Find more posts by choosewisely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
^^[leane]

johnny love

Attachment: b-depp-johnny.jpg
This has been downloaded 51 time(s).

evrything in this room is eatable, even im eatable but that is called cannibalism and is infact frowned upon in most soccieties my dear children

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2005 03:54 PM
^^[leane] is currently offline Click here to Send ^^[leane] a Private Message Find more posts by ^^[leane] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

blink

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 09:07 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crybaby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by darth plo koon
lol
i love you

Attachment: the new dark lord.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Old Post Oct 14th, 2005 09:36 PM
crybaby is currently offline Click here to Send crybaby a Private Message Find more posts by crybaby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

boo

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 10:31 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsychoFreeak

HEY TINK!!!! eek! havnt heard from u in AGES! w'sup dudett? rock

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:17 AM
PsychoFreeak is currently offline Click here to Send PsychoFreeak a Private Message Find more posts by PsychoFreeak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

i'm here!!!

oh wait....
i mean.....

big grin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! eek!

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 03:37 AM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

Maybe becuase they where going to pull a famous disney, betcha didn't notice that we switched main actors!, and then got a death threat so they had to redo the whole thing.

Or they are rude so they want us to get so excited we almost explode so we see the movie 100000 times. but then again i will anyway.

lets just hope that because it took so long that it is goood. wink

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2005 03:40 AM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Captain's Wench
Queen of da swashbucklers

HEY PSYCHO FREEAK!!! I know I havent been on here in ages...but i fugure why not start another addiction lol?

www.myspace.com/ilovechristofer

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 05:53 PM
Captain's Wench is currently offline Click here to Send Captain's Wench a Private Message Find more posts by Captain's Wench Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote