KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Help me

What game should i get
This poll is closed.
Half Life 2 4 80.00%
Age of Empires 3 1 20.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Help me
Started by: The Ones

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ones
Death Eater

Help me

I can only get 1 of these games. what one should i get?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:52 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

im a medieval fan....with the whole war type thing...controlling a huge ass army....yeah.....so i picked aoe 3...

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:54 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hit_and_Miss
I wonder....

internet...... you have the power... Use it....

By Barker
"There can be only none..."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:11 AM
Hit_and_Miss is currently offline Click here to Send Hit_and_Miss a Private Message Find more posts by Hit_and_Miss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RedAlertv2

Half Life 2 all the way. It and Counterstrike will keep you entertained for some time, if you like FPSs as much as me that is.

How Could Hell Be Any Worse?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:07 AM
RedAlertv2 is currently offline Click here to Send RedAlertv2 a Private Message Find more posts by RedAlertv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

look up some screenshots for both games and read the user reviews, see what you think...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:16 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
internet...... you have the power... Use it....
lol

I chose Half Life only because of the buzz around it.

I have played neither of the games and don't intend to, not my kind of games.

Half life confused me also. I see that the game is out but I thought people around the world were waiting for its release but its out and i thought it was for next gen.

When did Half Life 2 come out?

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:28 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
lol

I chose Half Life only because of the buzz around it.

I have played neither of the games and don't intend to, not my kind of games.

Half life confused me also. I see that the game is out but I thought people around the world were waiting for its release but its out and i thought it was for next gen.

When did Half Life 2 come out?
laughing out loud laughing like a few months ago, i've been seing it in the store for $55 forever

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:30 AM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have been seeing it in stores too but it was like " oh i can't wait for it to come out" and then on the g phobia awards it was like it was coming out for next gen consoles and it hadn't come out yet and then next thing i know is it is out and on shelves. I took a close look at it and thought maybe the number 2 is on it because it is the first one redone or something but i guess it actually was the second one. I guess they only sell it for the PC, haven't seen it for consoles.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:33 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by powerfulone1987
I have been seeing it in stores too but it was like " oh i can't wait for it to come out" and then on the g phobia awards it was like it was coming out for next gen consoles and it hadn't come out yet and then next thing i know is it is out and on shelves. I took a close look at it and thought maybe the number 2 is on it because it is the first one redone or something but i guess it actually was the second one. I guess they only sell it for the PC, haven't seen it for consoles.
yeah i think its pc only erm

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:35 AM
SaTsuJiN
Wielder of Thunder Seal

are you a first person shooter fan , or a real time strategy enthusiast?

I personally find them to have equal replay value in the end..

My MySpace SaTsu's Sketchbook My Deviant Art

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:27 AM
SaTsuJiN is currently offline Click here to Send SaTsuJiN a Private Message Find more posts by SaTsuJiN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

im both but i love extra violence so i get the war games...if AoE doesnt have blood then go hl 2 big grin

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:50 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Well... erm... they're completely different kinds of games, so...

If you like FPS's - Half-Life 2.

RTS's - Age of Empires 3

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 01:10 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote