KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Hunter Killer Drone

Hunter Killer Drone
Started by: BrianP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrianP

Question Hunter Killer Drone

Does anyone know where I can obtain 3 view drawings of the small Hunter Killer Drone prototype as featured in Terminator 3?
I'm planning a flying model of this, but only have stills from the DVD.
IL+M never replied to my request.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2005 06:00 PM
BrianP is currently offline Click here to Send BrianP a Private Message Find more posts by BrianP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chriscaffee

Cameron had some technical drawings that were actually in the DVDs for the first two Terminator movies, but I am not aware of any engineering schematics in the T3 DVD for the prototype HK aerial unit. Sorry dude, but you'll have to go by screens I'm afraid.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 03:54 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Katytech

I understand were you are coming from. I have built 8-foam HKS all ready and I am still not happy. Once I do I will be creating a Vacuum Form or Light Fiber shell. I am starting a site for all of my robotic projects and will post information their, if I can not do so here. This site is very well done. Mine is really just my Stuff. I think the only real solution is to obtain the Model photos I need and to print them on a plotter. From that, I can get the ruff information. I have a proto type Dragon Fly unit working now. It was a pain to reprogram the board to fly with three motors and not four. I have also added my IPaq W/Wireless nic for control. The avoidance, Video, Audio, and any other information will come from the server. Well it’s a start. I would be willing to share information for anyone willing to do the same.
Katy Tech.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 03:46 PM
Katytech is currently offline Click here to Send Katytech a Private Message Find more posts by Katytech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote