KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Final Fantasy VIII-Good or Bad?

Final Fantasy VIII- Good Or Bad?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Good 23 85.19%
Bad 3 11.11%
Don't really care 1 3.70%
uhhh... Whats Final Fantasy? 0 0%
Total: 27 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Final Fantasy VIII-Good or Bad?
Started by: mindblower3425

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mindblower3425
Zekiu Master

Miffed Final Fantasy VIII-Good or Bad?

What do you think?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:25 AM
mindblower3425 is currently offline Click here to Send mindblower3425 a Private Message Find more posts by mindblower3425 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mindblower3425
Zekiu Master

*Squints at blue letters* eh? how did that happen?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:26 AM
mindblower3425 is currently offline Click here to Send mindblower3425 a Private Message Find more posts by mindblower3425 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mindblower3425
Zekiu Master

*Whistles Eyes On Me theme tune*

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:28 AM
mindblower3425
Zekiu Master

ninja

Old Post Jul 9th, 2005 08:34 AM
Sith Solo

Happy Dance
I hated it dreadful
Happy Dance

"Everything that has a begining....."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 05:01 AM
Sith Solo is currently offline Find more posts by Sith Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I liked it... but this is the wrong section... smile

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 06:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

And posting 4 times in the same thread in 10 minutes is retarded! Happy Dance

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2005 06:38 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chicho

nice

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 05:54 AM
chicho is currently offline Click here to Send chicho a Private Message Find more posts by chicho Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

yeah, sorry buddy, but this forum is for sci fi or fantasy movies only.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:36 AM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mindblower3425
Zekiu Master

COOL! I'M RETARDED!!!!!!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 01:38 PM
b-dan
Son of Sparda

sucked

Old Post Aug 15th, 2005 10:29 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ROBOCOP

best one was 7, most challanging

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 05:33 AM
ROBOCOP is currently offline Click here to Send ROBOCOP a Private Message Find more posts by ROBOCOP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I just recently played thru 8 a couple of weeks ago, and my initial impressions I had when I first played thru it 4 years ago were still their, disappointment.

The game is simply not cut out for the massive storyline, they didn't take the necessary time to develop the relationship between Rinoa and Squall, the characters, or the story. Everything felt rushed in the game, partly because it seemed that the game was too preoccupied with having action and fighting rather then good story telling.

It's the worst FF game in the series, I think.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 06:51 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord. Kadaj
Shinigami

I enjoyed it, not the best FF game ever but it was enjoyable. My squall had his best weapon in disk one and was doing an enormous amount of damage and Rinoa is hot so thats another reason.

Here’s to my love! O true apothecary! Thy drugs are quick. Thus with a kiss I die.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 08:14 AM
Lord. Kadaj is currently offline Click here to Send Lord. Kadaj a Private Message Find more posts by Lord. Kadaj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

It's not really a "bad" game, but compared to other FF games it really fell short, it's still fun to play, though the draw system was really poorly intigrated, way to redundant and time consuming.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 09:53 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Squall was awesome. yes

I liked that boxing guy too. laughing out loud

Last edited by Neo_Version 7 on Sep 3rd, 2005 at 12:40 PM

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 12:38 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I liked the characters.

I hated the story.

I kinda liked the battle system.

I HATED spending hours just to draw magic for ONE spell.

I loved the GFs.

I HATED the GFs after seeing the summon sequences again and again.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 04:41 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

I liked FF8. Not as much as 7, but it was good. The gunblade was pretty cool, but the story was a little "eh". I liked the draw system a little, but it did get a bit annoying.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2005 09:46 PM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chandra

It was the first FF game I played and I loved it. The characters have depth, the story was different, visually appealing, and there was always something in game to play, be it perfecting your GFs, junctioning your chars to suit the battle, defeating Omega weapon - or the card game and side plots =)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 02:54 PM
chandra is currently offline Click here to Send chandra a Private Message Find more posts by chandra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

The game was pretty good in my opinion. The idea of applying magic onto armor to make it stronger was pretty neat. Unfortunately I still hated drawing magic and it took me ages to learn to play the triple triad game right and get all of the cards.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2005 11:14 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote