KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Serious Sam DEMO OUT NOW!

Serious Sam DEMO OUT NOW!
Started by: The Highlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Serious Sam DEMO OUT NOW!

Thats right and you can grab it here!

http://www.gamershell.com/news/24967.html

Im still downlading, but its ONLY 235 mbs! and I hear its super super graphics, not even 6800 x800 can run it with everything sat on high my friend told me, well I cant wait to try it out!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 10:31 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

WOW that was fun I beat the single player lvl, yeah it dose req pretty heavy pc when you turn on everything on maxium, 1600x1200 res, and tex on high and that a good computer can do but if you also turn on thye HDR its gonna loose some FPS for sure, i can run it decently at with HDR and everything high, and im sitting with a 600GT 256 mb ram, but I would say that if the maps are gonna be as big as the old SS and have those 200 monsters coming charging ya its gonna lagg for everybody with everything on highest setting, the demo map was only a very small map and lots of medium size indoors areas, but this engine is superb, if you turn everything on say medium, a 2ghz geforce 4600 512 mb ram will run it PERFECTlY, i almust garantie that!

Old Post Sep 21st, 2005 11:21 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Yea already know, havent download the demo yet.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2005 12:17 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Doom Master

wow, i'll have to try that when i get home. i was helping at my dad's sports carnival. he's the deputy principal, so i'm using a school computer. i'm not allowed to download anything right now, but i'll remember!

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2005 07:33 AM
The Doom Master is currently offline Click here to Send The Doom Master a Private Message Find more posts by The Doom Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote