KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Metroid Prime II Echos Forgotten Bridge

Metroid Prime II Echos Forgotten Bridge
Started by: nybroncosfan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nybroncosfan

Warning Metroid Prime II Echos Forgotten Bridge

Help, I need to get to the portal by the Forgotten Bridge. The bridge has already been moved, and I cant reach the portal by jumping. I also tried jumping to the metal half-circle platform, but cant reach that either. Anyone know what I am doing wrong??? Thanks!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 04:15 PM
nybroncosfan is currently offline Click here to Send nybroncosfan a Private Message Find more posts by nybroncosfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure dude youre at the forgotten bridge hmm ah yes! if you look on your right or left or behind you woull se that platform well jump over it and there will be a dark crystal thing blast that with the light beam and the platfrom will move closer to you jump on it and get to the other side no prob lemo dude

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:12 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh did I mention when you jump over the platform turn behind you and youll see the crystal thank me!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:13 PM
RoyMC is currently offline Click here to Send RoyMC a Private Message Find more posts by RoyMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
that did you go in the morph ball slots well hers what you do fist bomb the one wright in front of you then the like like alright just keep doing the diffrent slots youll get it eventually after you done that jump on that plat form and youll go in that portal when you reache there follow what ive written above before I rote this k!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:25 PM
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

right if you need anything just tell me k my name is RoyMC youre an honerary friend se ya dude remember if your stuck again just tell me k?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:27 PM
nybroncosfan

Thanks my man!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:30 PM
nybroncosfan is currently offline Click here to Send nybroncosfan a Private Message Find more posts by nybroncosfan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

sure thin pal!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2005 06:49 PM
ssj4goku

have metroid prime 2 my self and am stuck trying to go get the third vidor dontknow how to reach it

MEEEE MEEEE MEEEE, and ME TOO
Agent Smith Matrix Reloaded

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 03:38 PM
ssj4goku is currently offline Click here to Send ssj4goku a Private Message Find more posts by ssj4goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude beaten the game already

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 10:21 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

so have i

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 23rd, 2005 11:29 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

well my freind ryan beat it with a action replay wile i beat itr the old fasion way

Old Post May 25th, 2005 03:42 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by RoyMC
well my freind ryan beat it with a action replay wile i beat itr the old fasion way

same i actually beat both way first time the rightway the just goofed off the secondtime

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 25th, 2005 08:04 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoyMC
Restricted

Account Restricted

ya know if you use a action replay and type in a code at the u.s section the piece of f u c k i n g s h i t! ends up at the europe section mad

Old Post Sep 30th, 2005 08:55 PM