KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Classic Xbox Games

Classic Xbox Games
Started by: Phat J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phat J

Classic Xbox Games

i bought an xbox the other day, and it'd be sick of someone could recommend me some good games to go and get.

the ones the guy had that sold it to me are:

jade empire
star wars old republic 2
xmen legends
espn hockey 2k5
fable

i was disapointed with fable, but i havent really gotten into it yet. jade empire's probably the best single player i have, its the only one other than hockey that ive actually played enough to be able to have an opinion on.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 02:27 AM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

any other good xbox games? im trying to find morrowind, which is the reason i bought an xbox, but its not anywhere i can find.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 08:43 PM
Phat J is currently offline Click here to Send Phat J a Private Message Find more posts by Phat J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Uh.. yeah you've got the majority there.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 08:50 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Why didn't you get Halo: Combat Evovled and Halo2?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 08:53 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

I just beat Brothers In Arms: Road to Kill 30 yesterday, amazing game, definately add it to your collection.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 08:55 PM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Yea, I know messed

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 10:18 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Re: Classic Xbox Games

Originally posted by Phat J

espn hockey 2k5

that's all you need^ thumb up

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 11:35 PM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Get Ninja God Damn, Splinter cell chaos theory and halo1 and 2

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 11:38 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Those games Twister said will keep you playing the Xbox for a long time.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 11:51 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Half-Life 2, if you don't have it on Computer.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 01:46 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

Originally posted by Shadow x 20

i just got the games the guy had when he sold it to me. ill pick that up tho, those games are a little hyped up IMO tho.

Originally posted by Jedi Shmedi
I just beat Brothers In Arms: Road to Kill 30 yesterday, amazing game, definately add it to your collection.

ill check it out, is that like a war game?

Originally posted by -hh-
that's all you need^ thumb up

hell yeah, hockeys the way to go.

thats pretty much all ive been playin, none of my friends wanna sit there while i play a rpg.

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Get Ninja God Damn, Splinter cell chaos theory and halo1 and 2

i didnt know they had splinter cell for the xbox, sweet, im pickin that up for sure. the first one was great.

whats ninja god damn like? sounds interesting...

thanks for the suggestions, should keep me busy for awhile thumb up

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 02:06 AM
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

Here is a few under 10 bucks that you might wanna check out:

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 06:15 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

GTA:3
GTA:Vice City
GTA: San Andreas
Spider-Man 2
Incredible Hulk:Ultimate Destruction
Peter Jackson's King Kong

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 08:38 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

i didnt really like true crime, got old fast.

i beat all the gta's on the ps2, vice city was my favourite story wise, but san andreas has better gameplay, havent played either of them in like a year.

i heard farcry instincts was good, i might get that instead of halo. im gettin the max paynes for the xbox, i miss them.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 09:19 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Simpsons:Hit and Run is also a good game for the Xbox.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 09:31 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

it was ok for the ps2, good 2 player, good call man i might get that.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 09:38 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

No probs. smile

What about Batman Begins and the Fantastic Four game?They were good although I played them on the PS2.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 09:59 AM
Jedi Shmedi
NNOOO000000oooooo

Yup, Brothers in Arms: Road To Hill 30 is a WWII game based on the true story of the 101st Airborne Division of the US Army, you control squads and every location you go too is a real place, all of the missions are the exact same ones that the 101st did way back when. Even a few off your fellow soldiers in the game are based off of the real members of the 101st. It's very historically accurate.

Plus, the sequel to the game just came out, Brothers In Arms: Earned In Blood, it takes place right where Road to Hill 30 left off. I strongly recomend checking out both.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 01:08 AM
Jedi Shmedi is currently offline Click here to Send Jedi Shmedi a Private Message Find more posts by Jedi Shmedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat J

are they first person shooters?

i have xmen, one superhero games enough for me. laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 03:16 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

You should buy Incredible Hulk:Ultimate Destruction.One way to describe it:BEST SUPERHERO GAME EVER.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 03:55 AM