KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » The countdown to X-Box 360.

The countdown to X-Box 360.
Started by: Nactous

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

The countdown to X-Box 360.

Oh, oh, count the days.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 04:56 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

I still can't believe it is coming out this soon. I'm still getting so much quality playtime out of my existing Xbox!

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2005 11:50 PM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

they started before all the other systems and are comming out first too ....their going to get a $#!& load of money

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 01:43 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Refused
Iconoclast

I've never been so UN-exited for a new console in my life. wink
Sorry it's just how i feel...

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 02:14 AM
Refused is currently offline Click here to Send Refused a Private Message Find more posts by Refused Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

unexited? ...idk what that means erm

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 02:41 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Waltz #3
Fiend in the dark

people who play x box are queer

"Why do good and evil fight as they do? The more friends you have, the more birthday presents you get!"

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 08:37 AM
Black Waltz #3 is currently offline Click here to Send Black Waltz #3 a Private Message Find more posts by Black Waltz #3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xavius
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black Waltz #3

Says Mr. "I created a thread in the OTF dedicated to dissing people and severely got pwned".

Now please, go and join some hypocrisy conspiracy club.

..:: Seeking personal Medical Advice? The Doctor is in. PM me. ::..

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 08:26 PM
Xavius is currently offline Click here to Send Xavius a Private Message Find more posts by Xavius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

So 20 million people are 'queer', are they? Think before you say something stupid.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 08:35 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

im not excited for any of the new systems. im gonna wait til they drop 100-200 then im all over them

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:10 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

i hate microsoft but the xbox is a great system....i love it big grin

Originally posted by Merdelian
Says Mr. "I created a thread in the OTF dedicated to dissing people and severely got pwned".

Now please, go and join some hypocrisy conspiracy club.
I LOVE UR AVATAR AND SIGNATURE!!!! (big fan of blizzard) >.>

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:14 PM
Zen2nd
Veridis Quo

I use to just hate Microsoft because I owned a Gamecube and spent money on it, But when you actually own an Xbox, then it all changes. It is probally, no it is the greatest system I have out of the three.

Can't wait for the 360 big grin

Old Post Oct 4th, 2005 09:50 PM
Zen2nd is currently offline Click here to Send Zen2nd a Private Message Find more posts by Zen2nd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dAngEr_Is_gO!
Celebrity Assassin

Agreed. I was down on the Xbox because it was Microsoft, but then my mate went a bought one and after some serious exposure to it I was hooked. I haven't been that impressed with a console since I bought a Dreamcast (RIP)

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 12:02 AM
dAngEr_Is_gO! is currently offline Click here to Send dAngEr_Is_gO! a Private Message Find more posts by dAngEr_Is_gO! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn man, think before you speak.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:01 PM
Nactous is currently offline Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MarioX
Booker T Washington

Originally posted by dAngEr_Is_gO!
I still can't believe it is coming out this soon. I'm still getting so much quality playtime out of my existing Xbox!
thats cuz it is coming out too early and once all 3 are out, everyone will see that its the least advanced. poor marketing move by microsoft, but eh. it happens

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:03 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whats the launch date?

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:07 PM
MarioX
Booker T Washington

for?

The only social effects they affect are side effects of the health effects. smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:17 PM
MarioX is currently offline Click here to Send MarioX a Private Message Find more posts by MarioX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Xbox 360 comes out Nov. holiday season

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:26 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

I would be rather happy to see Microsoft delay the thing and work on it some more. Much better than mouthing off to Sony about how great their system is and how the games are better.

Yeah, they are in a rush, aren't they?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:28 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

The 22nd of Nov. I believe.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 5th, 2005 04:53 PM
an_old_wonderer

Originally posted by Tru_Slice
I would be rather happy to see Microsoft delay the thing and work on it some more. Much better than mouthing off to Sony about how great their system is and how the games are better.

Yeah, they are in a rush, aren't they?

they just happen to start off earlier then the sony wink

Old Post Oct 6th, 2005 12:46 AM