KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » PSP or xbox 360

PSP or xbox 360
Started by: chops

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chops
Bassdude

PSP or xbox 360

As we all know christmas is just round the corner and i was wondering what would be better to get, a psp or and xbox 360.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 09:36 AM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Well xbox 360 because it cost more, so you should get that and buy psp with your own money later.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 01:07 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NightWriter
Seeker of Inspiration

Xbox 360

Last edited by NightWriter on Oct 8th, 2005 at 01:20 PM

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 01:17 PM
NightWriter is currently offline Click here to Send NightWriter a Private Message Find more posts by NightWriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

XBOX 360 BABY and especially since im going to be working at Best Buy right now!!!

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 03:02 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

yea i will probably end up getting 360

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 04:20 PM
chops is currently offline Click here to Send chops a Private Message Find more posts by chops Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 04:33 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 05:11 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

wow your considering a PSP over a 360? I would take a Ps2 or Xbox or a PSP, but thats because i wouldnt really play it that much. I like consoles way better.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 05:52 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moogle_xenocide
destroy all humans

which xbox 360 pack? if it's the 400$ one ill buy it but if its the one witrh just the necesary things then ill go with the psp

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 06:15 PM
moogle_xenocide is currently offline Click here to Send moogle_xenocide a Private Message Find more posts by moogle_xenocide Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

This is a pretty dumb debate -- one's a handheld and one's a consule. Maybe PSP or the fabled "Microsoft Handheld" would've made more sense... just my $0.02

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 06:59 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

psp good- it's handheld, good graphics for a handheld device, watch dvd's anywhere you want, surf the web for free, listen to music you like
psp bad - only watch 1 movie because battery will end up dying after its over, takes long time to recharge, practically fully made of glass so you can break it pretty damn easy, and it's a pain in the ass to get the internet to work

xbox360 good- get free internet access for 1 month, great graphics, great selection of games for the same release date, $400 pack has hard drive to save games
xbox360 bad- 2 different slections, $300 and $400. $300 doesnt have hard drive, ....other then that idk

i say xbox360 with the $400 pack because you're not paying for it and + u get some nice stuff on it smile ....wait till the xbox360 is released and see what people have to say about it before christmas comes. read some user reviews on websites and see what you think. dont go for the first review you read though, cuz if it says "its good" and it's really bad...shit and if they say "its bad" and its really good....well shit

have fun goodluck smile

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 08:59 PM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

PSP is a waste of technology. No good games have ever come out for it, and they never will. The 360 already has great games lined up for it in its LAUNCH.

And get the premium. You'll just end up paying more later for the stuff that isn't included in the core package.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 12:58 AM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
an_old_wonderer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tru_Slice
PSP is a waste of technology. No good games have ever come out for it, and they never will. The 360 already has great games lined up for it in its LAUNCH.

And get the premium. You'll just end up paying more later for the stuff that isn't included in the core package.
psp has some good games... twisted metal, ...forgot wat it was called but ur like in a war or whatever..., oh yeah...they only have 2 good games lol

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:13 AM
an_old_wonderer is currently offline Click here to Send an_old_wonderer a Private Message Find more posts by an_old_wonderer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

If you have a PSP, buy Burnout Legends. That will probably be the best handheld game you ever buy.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 02:30 AM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

PSP REALLY needs to lower its price. The PSP costs $250 and the XBox 360 costs $300....

What the f**k?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:20 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Victor Von Doom
Latverian Diplomat

Xbox 360, obviously.

Normal Xbox is more worth getting than a PSP.

In fact, most things are.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 10:27 AM
Victor Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send Victor Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by Victor Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chops
Bassdude

Yea it is a stupid debate which is why im getting 360.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 12:20 PM
an_old_wonderer

but psp u can watch movies and play games while at school or on a vacation! smile

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 05:14 PM
LinixCobra
Hablo Espanol

omg I just have to have a PSP because it plays dvds..... yawn

thats why they have portable dvd players and school is for school and nothing else.

big grin-- Laughing is good happy laughing--

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 11:41 PM
LinixCobra is currently offline Click here to Send LinixCobra a Private Message Find more posts by LinixCobra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

How are you determine which package you get?
ARE they going to have them labeled differently in the stores?

Is their a certain site you go to to preorder certain packages?

Which one is the Premium Package?

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2005 04:59 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote