KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » New SW movie? Ever?

New SW movie? Ever?
Started by: Tru_Slice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

New SW movie? Ever?

What would you guys like to see in a new, if any SW movie?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:38 AM
Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

A total lack of modern stars that revolve around the glitz of Tinseltown. It's that same reason I liked the OT so much more

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 01:59 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

the clone wars cartoons merged together

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 02:59 AM
Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SS_181st_Snow
Flyer of the Wraith.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoom101
the clone wars cartoons merged together

The clone wars cartoons merged together wouldn't be enough to make a movie. WTF is with just 5 minutes? The EP 3 teaser trailor, which I watched every day before I saw the movie, was longer than an episode of Clone Wars.

HEIL BARON VON RICHTHOFEN! HEIL THE LUFTWAFFE!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:57 AM
Click here to Send SS_181st_Snow a Private Message Find more posts by SS_181st_Snow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

There wont be any more movies nor should there be.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 08:59 AM
Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Veav

I wanna see KOTOR movies.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 09:49 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Veav a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Veav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sesse
Jedi Ghost

Kotors are interactive movies already.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 03:59 PM
Click here to Send Sesse a Private Message Find more posts by Sesse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth_Veav
I wanna see KOTOR movies.

Here, here.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:07 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nactous
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sesse
Kotors are interactive movies already.

Yet, this is also true, bravo man.

"The wait is over."

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:07 PM
Click here to Send Nactous a Private Message Find more posts by Nactous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REVAN DARKSIDE
NO FATE

Maybe a movie around the Mandor wars, seeing Revan turn would ge pretty cool. And thou the kotor games are kinda like interative movies it still would be ten times better than the prequels. Also it would stop the urguing about what is the right ending to the game

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 04:54 PM
Click here to Send REVAN DARKSIDE a Private Message Find more posts by REVAN DARKSIDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

You guys are crazy, a movie about the Kotor Era would suck...

There is just no way its going to be like you think it should be, let alone stand want it to be.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:08 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BornToRule
Unbent Unbowed Unbroken

about Jedi academy i think

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 05:37 PM
Click here to Send BornToRule a Private Message Find more posts by BornToRule Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orestes

Not if Lucas directs.

Actually, just please God no. Period. Let mangled dogs lie.

"he could......if he needed too....hed juss make up lies about how one was talkin smack bout the other and then they would fight, and after they foughtit out....he would suck the other weakened one into a blackhole." - King KAN explaining how Batman could defeat Thanos and Galactus

Old Post Oct 7th, 2005 06:17 PM
Click here to Send Orestes a Private Message Find more posts by Orestes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Fishy
You guys are crazy, a movie about the Kotor Era would suck...

There is just no way its going to be like you think it should be, let alone stand want it to be.
'Bout time someone said that. A KoToR movie would ruin what dignity remains in Hollywood, and destroy Lucas.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2005 04:32 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

What about a major Fanfilm? Like a new Revalations or something?

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 01:22 AM
Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zachara
Lady Knight

Bah, anything by Zahn might go well on screen, but otherwise, I'd rather leave the movies as they are. .. and if they do make others (however extremely unlikely as it would be) I hope Lucas knows he shouldn't write the script ever again....EVER.

I don't really know about any major fanfilm... and frankly, I don't think many people would want to see any fanfilm because they're just that: "FAN" films. You talk about that to anyone outside the Star Wars community and they will start laughing about how some people are totally obsessed with an imaginary universe.

It's a very stereotypical thought trend, but even I am very sceptical about fanfilms, probably because I have yet to actually see a good one that doesn't make Portman in ROTS look like an academy award winning actress.

"To Yoda's English class, welcome you, do I. Put subject before verb, fail this class will you." *pokes with small cane* "Listening to me , you are not. Unwise of you, that is. For a detention with Lady Knight Zachara, will you earn. And survive that, you might not."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send Zachara a Private Message Find more posts by Zachara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

I would think a movie about the jedi academy would be fun, as long as there are no stupid dark jedi, I rather have them find some sith holocron or something and have new sith again, yippie!

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 03:45 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Originally posted by Zachara
Bah, anything by Zahn might go well on screen, but otherwise, I'd rather leave the movies as they are. .. and if they do make others (however extremely unlikely as it would be) I hope Lucas knows he shouldn't write the script ever again....EVER.

I don't really know about any major fanfilm... and frankly, I don't think many people would want to see any fanfilm because they're just that: "FAN" films. You talk about that to anyone outside the Star Wars community and they will start laughing about how some people are totally obsessed with an imaginary universe.

It's a very stereotypical thought trend, but even I am very sceptical about fanfilms, probably because I have yet to actually see a good one that doesn't make Portman in ROTS look like an academy award winning actress.

Yes, Yes, Yes - you are 100% right...
Although I have to see the propsect of the Mandalorian Wars on screen is a nice one but not an achievable one...

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 03:50 PM
Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

If anybody would make it, it should show the real things that happened there, the cruelty's of that war were far greater then anything that ever happened on this planet. I don't think there is a chance in hell of anybody making that like it was portraid in Kotor.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 04:16 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

People should just drop the fanfilms, they distort our personal image of "inbetween events."

Old Post Oct 9th, 2005 06:07 PM