KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Final Fantasy VII: The Eastern Lands

Final Fantasy VII: The Eastern Lands
Started by: Vampire _Knight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Final Fantasy VII: The Eastern Lands

Well, after a short absence I finally got permission for this so, I will wait for you people to claim the characters.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! You can claim it, post a sample post and then I will choose wether or not you receive the character.

I got Cloud. :P

Others:
Vincent
Tifa
Cait Sith
Red XIII
Cid
Yuffie
Shenji
If I forgot someone, tell me. Im tired. *Yawn.*

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:46 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

uhm... can i be RedXIII plz?

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:47 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

vincent!!!

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:48 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Post a sample. Anything that includes Red will do, as long as its not closely refrenced to the movie.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:49 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Same for you Thunder.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:49 PM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok...

Nanaki was walking at Cloud's side "Cloud, are you positive my grandfather can help us with this?" he asked. his tail, tipped with fire looking fur swayed as he walked.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:52 PM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

I'm already Vincent. I'll post one in a sec.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:53 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

fine what ever i'm out if some one is vincent

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:56 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Why? I had called it in the post ideas forum. We can just post a sample.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:58 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

forget it vincent and cloud are my only favorite seing as clouds taken iand you want vincent i'm out

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 08:59 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

Hold on, I still have to see if NBT gets the character. So, no one has him yet. Red XIII Is hereby taken.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:08 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

Vincent
Tifa
Cait Sith
Red XIII- Kai Lein
Cid
Yuffie
Shenji

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:09 PM
Striding Cloud

That's what i'm trying to tell him. But he said he was out.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:10 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

what ever i hate haveing to compete for acharacter

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:13 PM
Striding Cloud

Vincent jumped building to building his blood red cape flapped wildly. His gun in his hand and he jumped. The one who looked as Vincent jumped in front of him. Vincent jumped into the air and flipped into the air pulling out his gun aimed at the figure and all intent to kill. He pushed the triggar and fired the gun. The bullet shot out and made a loud noise as it came toward the figure. The figure seemed to smile as he pulled out his gun and fire at the bullet. Flares went everywere so intense. That Vincent had to wrap his cape around himself to keep himself from all harm.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:13 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

I got a bit confused there, so Thunder lets see what you have.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:14 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

no i won't compete for the right to obtain my favorite character forget it

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:20 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

Fine, Vincent is hereby taken by NBT. or well, Ichigo >.>

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:23 PM
Striding Cloud

Lol! laughing People still calling me NBT.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:23 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

Its a habit. big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 09:24 PM