KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Justice League: Heroes

Justice League: Heroes
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Justice League: Heroes

If you liked the X-men legends then you might be interested on this one. It's basically the same gameplay. You pick a team from the JLA and you accomplish missions. So far this is the list:

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Zatanna
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Green Arrow
Aqua Man

The missions will only allow 2 characters at a time: one associated the mission, one chosen by the player.

This game is NOT being released for Next Gen Consoles. At least not at the moment.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 04:56 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I am verry excited for this game. It's about time the Justice League got a Real showing. I didn't know that the Lantern, Arrow, and Aquaman were released as playable. I must not have been keeping up enough.

I think I like the 2 character missions. X-Men legends felt like there was too much going on on screen at a time. It was harder to keep up with. I'm definitely looking forward to donning Batman's cape and fighting alongside Supes.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 05:55 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Im not sure about this, mainly since Batman and Superman are the only 2 I care about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 09:04 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Green Arrow and Green Lantern would be a classic team up. thumb up

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 02:50 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

I think it's obvious who I want to use!

Anywho, I hope it's good. I'm going to rent Marvel Alliance too but I'm personally more excited about JLH because we have new characters to use. MA on the other hand seems to be the same characters from X-Men Legends with a skin of another plastered on them (Human Torch = Sunfire: Hell, their movements are exactly the same...)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2006 03:08 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote