KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Most respected SW character

Respect?!
This poll is closed.
Obi-Wan Kenobi 6 24.00%
Anakin Skywalker 0 0%
Darth Vader 3 12.00%
Luke Skywalker 1 4.00%
Sidious/Palpatine 2 8.00%
Dooku/Tyrannus 3 12.00%
Yoda 6 24.00%
Han Solo 1 4.00%
Boba Fett/ Jango Fett 1 4.00%
Mace Windu 2 8.00%
Total: 25 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Most respected SW character
Started by: Tru_Slice

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

Most respected SW character

We'll be dueling forever in the VS. forums...

Simply put, who do you think is the most respected, most liked SW character?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:15 AM
Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

Old Ben...

You dont get more badass

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:23 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 02:33 AM
Click here to Send Great Vengeance a Private Message Find more posts by Great Vengeance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Obi-Wan, though he's damn close to Yoda.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:04 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obi-Wan #1. Yoda is a close #2. Tyranus for #3.

Sidious, Vader, and Skywalker are DETESTED around here.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Escape81
Obi-Wan #1. Yoda is a close #2. Tyranus for #3.

Sidious, Vader, and Skywalker are DETESTED around here.

Precisely

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:37 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

They are detested because of the rabid fanboys each used to have who PLAGUED KMC. Personally, I like them all.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:44 AM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Great Vengeance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deus Ex
They are detested because of the rabid fanboys each used to have who PLAGUED KMC. Personally, I like them all.

OMG your actually saying you like sidious? I thought id never see the day...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:52 AM
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Always have liked him. But when the pre-ROTS rush of moronic fanboys came out saying Sidious and Anakin could and would pwn all it was tiring. Top that off with Darth Somebody arguing semantics trying to put Sidious a level higher than he really is was also tiresome.

I also detest KOTOR obsession and fanboyism, and I like KOTOR. It's possible.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:55 AM
Master Muno
Jedi Master

I am a KOTOR fanboy so don't destest that because it is a great game. Yoda is the most respected hands down.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 04:02 AM
Click here to Send Master Muno a Private Message Find more posts by Master Muno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Most respected in the Star Wars Universe: probably Yoda

Most respected by the fans: Yoda again, Old Ben and Han...

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:35 AM
Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Callous
Mitsu Racer Honda Hater

If Boba Fett and Darth Maul both survived via EU, then I'm pretty sure some author will find a way for Mace Windu to live.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 06:07 AM
Click here to Send Darth Callous a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Callous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dan Skywalker

Most Respected: Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 09:22 AM
Click here to Send Dan Skywalker a Private Message Find more posts by Dan Skywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MYSTICAL BEING
The Paladin Ninja

hyperspace inventors, and sienar fleet systems

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 09:33 AM
Click here to Send MYSTICAL BEING a Private Message Find more posts by MYSTICAL BEING Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Orcus
Soul Eater

Most respected? Basically anyone with a lightsaber that works! (Well, would you argue?).

Regarding the comments above decrying Darth Sidious - one must remember that that identity was only one facet of his personage. As Senator (later Chancellor) Palpatine he commanded great respect from all who knew him as one of the Republic's finest statesman and the champion of democracy.

Personally he's me favourite so instantly gets respect from me. With my guidance he could go far...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:21 PM
Click here to Send Darth Orcus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Orcus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Those who have a lightsaber (except Sidious) for me. Palpatine, as an ordinary statesman, I agree.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 12:37 PM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Yoda happy

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 01:26 PM
Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
truejedi

Yoda gets the respect he deserves, but to me anyway, Vader and Mace are close, Vader because he is the greatest villian of all time, to the point that you hate to see him lose to some kid half his age, and Mace because, i don't know, i think i would like to see all the Jedi having his attitude.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 03:43 PM
Click here to Send truejedi a Private Message Find more posts by truejedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
commander gree

i voted on Jango Fett and Boba Fett

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 05:32 PM
Click here to Send commander gree a Private Message Find more posts by commander gree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Anyone with a big fanboy following also has people that hate them because of the fanboys. I am a Sidious fan, but he obviously doesn't get respected. I don't like Yoda as much sinse Ep. 2 came out. I realize they had to show him kick butt, but I like the little part of Yoda that steals Luke's food and light, and hits artoo with a stick. He was the coolest guy ever. What I am trying to say is that Yoda used to have alot of quiet respect to him, but now people just say he would "pwn" everyone (I realize he would, but, people act differently about him).

Back on topic, whenever I think of old Obi Wan as General Kenobi I think he is so cool. Him and Han (everyone loves Han)are probably the most respected along with Yoda, but it's a new respect, one that I don't like.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2005 07:33 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote