KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » which zero and x is stronger

which zero and x is stronger
Started by: nianbo the dude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nianbo the dude

which zero and x is stronger

so is the megaman x zero and x stronger or is the zero and x from the megaman zero series stronger?

Old Post May 11th, 2014 10:57 AM
nianbo the dude is currently offline Click here to Send nianbo the dude a Private Message Find more posts by nianbo the dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

Re: which zero and x is stronger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nianbo the dude
so is the megaman x zero and x stronger or is the zero and x from the megaman zero series stronger?

Hard to say but I will say that I really enjoyed the MMZ series. I think there was a lot of flexibility MMZ version of Zero. As for X, he never fought in the zero series so it would be hard to measure his power. In the zero series, Zero had a better balance in using both his buster and sword along with using other weapons just as he did in X7 and X8. I would have to say that MMZ Zero is better. That was literally his series and time to shine. X needed to take a backseat for he was taking his place back in the X series. As the X series progress, Zero became more and more alive and it helped him transition to MMZ. After MMZ, going into the ZX series, in the fusions MMZ stands as the dominant of all of the fusions. In ZXA his form is the most powerful form to have.

Old Post May 23rd, 2014 05:22 AM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote