KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Favorite Super Weapon

Favorite Super Weapon
Started by: Darth_Glentract

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Favorite Super Weapon

What is your favorite Superweapon?

My personal favorite is the World Devastators, followed by the Eclipse, then Star Forge.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:12 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

The classic Death Star.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:24 AM
Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

I wish I had a Death Star.....

That's definitely my favorite big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:28 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Death Star all the way. It was original, it was f*ckin huge, it could blow all you cared for away within seconds with a big green laser. I love it.

Followed by the Star Forge do conquer the galaxy, always fun.

Eclipse afterwards, like a miniarure mobile Death Star.

The the Sun Crusher. Don't like the Hutt system? Boom. Two hours later and the whole Goddamn solar system is blown away.

But the Galaxy Gun was ridiculous. Destroying a whole galaxy? That's TOO much, even for SW.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:21 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Why the hell would anyone make THAT? That's like saying 'blow up the enemy, AND myself, all with one shot!'

The Death Star was the most recognizeable, if not the most original. From there, they got kind of repetetive. Palpatine's 'Destroy planets!' plan didn't work the first time, why would it work again?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:13 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Se7in

Don't know if this is allowed, but my favorite would be the Thought Bomb, followed by the Sun Crucher, and then the Star Forge.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:14 AM
Click here to Send Se7in a Private Message Find more posts by Se7in Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Why the hell would anyone make THAT? That's like saying 'blow up the enemy, AND myself, all with one shot!'

The Death Star was the most recognizeable, if not the most original. From there, they got kind of repetetive. Palpatine's 'Destroy planets!' plan didn't work the first time, why would it work again?

Classic bad guy thing -- blow shit up, and to hell with the consequences wink

But yeah, after the Death Star stuff did get kinda repetetive.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:15 AM
Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I thought that the Thought Bomb was a cool, non-industrial 'super weapon.' It basically took all the life out of Ruusan, though things grew back and people did come there eventually.

The Eclipse Star Destroyer was a silly idea, really; it was basically taking the two things that you thought of when you thought The Empire and putting them togther.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:18 AM
Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yeah, so double the loss when it blows.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:26 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, makes the Empire Remnant look twice as stupid, I guess...

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 03:34 AM
Darth_Glentract
The Truest Sith Lord

Originally posted by Tangible God
But the Galaxy Gun was ridiculous. Destroying a whole galaxy? That's TOO much, even for SW.

WTF? The Galaxy Gun can't destroy the entire Galaxy. It's a planet destroyer. Galaxy Gun just sounds better than Planet Gun.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 04:46 AM
Click here to Send Darth_Glentract a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Glentract Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Eh, personally, both sound retarded.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 04:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Seriously.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:03 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
WTF? The Galaxy Gun can't destroy the entire Galaxy. It's a planet destroyer. Galaxy Gun just sounds better than Planet Gun.
Does it matter? Either way it's one stupid idea.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:10 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Besides, how are proton torpedos with hyperdrives going to destroy anything?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 05:15 AM
Swirly Girl
Antediluvian

Star Forge is the best in my opinion, an unlimited factory, yipee!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 06:59 AM
Click here to Send Swirly Girl a Private Message Find more posts by Swirly Girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gryn Jabar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeesh, instead of spending trillions of dollars on a wtflaser, couldn't they just shoot a meteor at the planet?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:39 PM
Click here to Send Gryn Jabar a Private Message Find more posts by Gryn Jabar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Originally posted by Darth Traya
Star Forge is the best in my opinion, an unlimited factory, yipee!

I have to agree... An all poweful army filled with droids and god knows how many ships suicide bombing every ship they come across and taking down every force on the ground with heavy force. big grin

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gotwa
Ring Master

Sun crusher. Nothing beats having the ability to store your ride in a sun.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 10:04 PM
Click here to Send Gotwa a Private Message Find more posts by Gotwa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

The World Vacuum Cleaners. They don't suck, they rock.
Whenever I play Rogue Squadron I always join in on the destruction of Mon Calamari.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 10:11 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote