KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Marvel Comics Civil War

Marvel Comics Civil War
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Marvel Comics Civil War

Marvel Civil War RPG
follows the Marvel universe's huge crossover event. During a televised raid of a house containing select villains that had recently escaped from the super villain facility at Ryker's Island prison during a massive breakout, the escaped villain Nitro let off a massive explosion that killed the majority of the New Warriors, as well as the children at a nearby elementary school. In the wake of the tragedy, the U.S. Government proposed the Superhuman Registration Act, intending to register all super-powered beings as living weapons of mass destruction and requiring all costumed heroes to unmask themselves before the government and subject themselves to federally mandated standards.

This event triggered negative public opinion against the super-heroes, resulting in the Human Torch (Johnny Storm) being assaulted by a mob and Captain America (Steve Rogers) being propositioned by S.H.I.E.L.D. to become part of the enforcement of super heroes to register. When he refused, S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Maria Hill ordered S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Anti-Superhuman Response Unit to tranquilize him, but Rogers escaped and went underground.

When the super-heroes met to discuss the best course of action, Uatu the Watcher appeared. As Watchers only appear to monitor key events throughout history, it was noted that his presence did not bode well for the heroes.

There will be three sides to this battle. One side which is the side that is supporting the superhuman registration law, who's leader is Iron Man has Spiderman, Thunderbolts, Fantastic Four, Colosus, Goliath, She-Hulk, and atleast half one the supervillians in the Marvel regular universe (who are now on the Thunderbolts). The second side is the side that is against the New law which has been passed, who's leader is Captain America and has Wolverine, Daredevil, possibly The Human Torch, Young Avengers, The Falcon, and more guys but i havent had the money to buy the comics that have been put away for me so when i read a new issue i'll update the forum. Forbiden characters so far are Captain America, Iron Man, Iceman, possibly Mr. Fantastic and Spiderman, i will control these guys for their great importance in the roleplay and story...well Iceman i just wanna be him cause he's my favourite hero, and Hulk is unusable because he is on Planet Hulk. Made up Heros are allowed just as long as there are not unstopable.
a star (*) in the following means nessasary to fill in
*Name:
*Powers: (no powers are needed)
*Skills:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Favourite food:
Friends:
*Biography:

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:20 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

(can i have the 'thing'?
edit: actually, no...can you give me the name of a tank character on the 'against' side? possibly collossus..)

Last edited by MadMel on Jul 18th, 2006 at 06:20 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:15 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

I will make a made up in a sec.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:50 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

er ok...i found this at wiki it shows all those for and against the registration act..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_War_(comics)
the thing is against it...so ill be him...if i can...?

Last edited by MadMel on Jul 18th, 2006 at 06:54 AM

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 06:52 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

I'll take Wolverine and DD, if someone wants one of them, I claim DD.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:45 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Name: Ichigo Kurosaki
Alliance: Good
Appearence: (please log in to view the image)
Powers: Shikai's and Bankai's. Also have the power of Dolls that he made up hiself. He always carries a giant curved Kantana in white cloth with him. And when he goes crazy and turns into his hollow all hell breaks lose. His power increases 100 fold and his other powers have yet to be revealed. And has tons of uncontrolable locked Reitsu. He also uses Shunpo. (Can take a step and be behind you in a instant or miles away.) And knows Demon arts. And has a move he made up called Golden Kannonball. His Shikai's and Bankai's abiltys. Also his Dolls abilitys. (I will post the abilitys of the Shikai's and Bankai's when he uses them. I will also post a pic.) And he knows how to use Hakuda and Shunko. He also has two items. One is a wand with a skull atop it that produces a tentacle that acts as a harness, and a single, bat-shaped wing that acts as a hang glider. Flight is triggered using the word tobe (fly!). No skill or previous experience is required to fly using this artifact. The other is the tent¨_ken (̀́̀¤½k heavenly dancing figure), a brown cloak with a large draw string closure at the collar, with a large brooch displaying the Shih¨_in family crest. Like the wand, the tent¨_ken seems to require no skill or previous experience to use. It also seems to be superior to the wand, since it allows one to hover in mid air, and leaves ones hands free. So far, only Ichigo has been shown using this artifact.
Skills: Fast, Strong, Sense power levels, Smart
Personality: Calm, Cool, Nice, Quiet, Sweet
Hobbies: Cooking, Reading, All sports
Favorite Food: Cheeseburgers
Friends: Lots
Bio: Ichigo has natural orange hair, a fact that annoys many upperclassmen in his school, who constantly pick fights with him. Ichigo claims that he does not care what others think (about his hair and other subjects) and seems to enjoy fighting the bullies, often helped by Chad.

Ichigo lives with his father, Isshin Kurosaki, and two sisters, Yuzu and Karin. His father runs a small medical clinic in their house and the entire family pitches in to help. His father is always excited, and constantly "fights" with Ichigo, although it is always in a joking way. Karin is extremely athletic, active, and can suppress her feelings while Yuzu is very passive and emotional.

On the outside, this seems to be a fairly normal family, except for one fact. Ichigo has had an exceptional ability for much of his life: to see and communicate with ghosts. As a matter of fact, the entire Kurosaki family has some degree of spiritual power, which enables this ability. Of the children, Ichigo has the most amount of spiritual power (consequently making him the strongest), with Karin coming in next and Yuzu ranking in last. Initially, Karin can see ghosts (though not shinigami or hollows) as clearly as Ichigo, while Yuzu can only see fuzzy outlines and hear ghosts.

As the series progresses, everybody's powers increase (including some of Ichigo's spiritually-aware friends) because of their contact with Ichigo. Ichigo has an incredible amount of spiritual power (reiatsu), but he cannot control it well; due to this fact, he unconsciously leaks out his spiritual power, which affects spiritually aware people close to him.

Later on in the manga, Ichigo's father is revealed to be a captain-level shinigami whom even Ichigo's teacher, Kisuke Urahara, knows. This suggests that Ichigo gets his tremendous powers from his father. It is not yet known whether Yuzu and Karin have the same potential, though Karin has been known to destroy hollows with Don Kanonji and the Karakura Superheroes. At age 3, Ichigo's mother, Masaki Kurosaki, took him to a dojo to learn karate. His first fight was with Tatsuki Arisawa, where he lost and started crying. Ichigo then saw his mother and started smiling, and it was revealed that he did this whenever he saw his mom.

At age 9, Masaki was killed by the hollow Grand Fisher, although Ichigo did not find out until early in the main BLEACH storyline. Ichigo was distraught and walked on the shore where his mother was killed for days. The entire Kurosaki family transformed at the death of Masaki - Karin became tough and did not cry again, while Yuzu took up the household chores.

While in junior high school, Ichigo met Chad, then from Mashiba Junior High, who helped him out of a fight. Chad, although extremely strong, was often the target of beatings because he refused to fight for his own sake. Thus, Ichigo and Chad agreed to fight for each other in any situation.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 07:59 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sora The Brave
I'll take Wolverine and DD, if someone wants one of them, I claim DD.

DD?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:07 AM
Sasuke Uchiha

Dare... Devil... no expression

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:08 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

o laughing out loud......

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:15 AM
Sasuke Uchiha

laughing

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:21 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

[edit]Confirmed proponents of registration

Aunt May - Amazing Spider-Man #532
Bantam - Civil War: Frontline #3
Dallas Riordan - Thunderbolts #103
Doc Samson - Civil War #2
Happy Hogan - Civil War #2
Henry Pym - Civil War #1
Henry Peter Gyrich - Thunderbolts #103
Invisible Woman - Amazing Spider-Man #533, though Civil War #2 shows that her allegiance might change
Iron Man - New Avengers: The Illuminati
J. Jonah Jameson - Civil War: Front Line #1
M - X-Factor #8
Mary Jane Watson - Amazing Spider-Man #532
Mr. Fantastic - New Avengers: The Illuminati
Ms. Marvel - Civil War #2
Rictor -X-Factor #8
Sentry - Civil War: Frontline #1
She-Hulk - Civil War #1, She-Hulk #8 (Posters show her on both sides)
Spider-Man - Civil War #2 (Posters show him on both sides)
Sprite - Eternals #1
Tigra - Civil War #2
Wasp - Civil War #2
Wonder Man - Civil War #2
Enforcers
Deadpool - Cable & Deadpool #30
Heroes for Hire - Heroes for Hire #1
American Samurai
Black Cat
Colleen Wing
Humbug
Misty Knight
Orka
Paladin
Shang Chi
Tarantula
Iron Man - Civil War: Frontline #2
Sentinel Squad O.N.E. - Civil War: X-Men #1
War Machine, Commanding Officer of Sentinel Squad O*N*E
Iron Man indicates that The 198 are all already registered due to the presence of O*N*E and therefore fall under his command.
S.H.I.E.L.D. - Civil War #1
Agent Jamie Madrox - a duplicate of Multiple Man created years ago joined S.H.I.E.L.D. and was the one who registered Rictor and M. X-Factor #8
Eric Marshall - Civil War: Frontline #1
Dum-Dum Dugan - New Avengers #21
Maria Hill - New Avengers #21
The Superhuman Restraint Unit - Wolverine #43
Abrams, who led the first assault on Nitro - Wolverine #43
Gamma 1, the leader of Superhuman Restraint Unit Gamma - New Avengers #21

The Thunderbolts as Hero Hunters. Detail from cover of Thunderbolts #104, by Tom Grummett.Thunderbolts - Thunderbolts #103
Atlas
Blacklash
Baron Zemo
Batroc the Leaper
Beetle's first three armors, now operated by three college students.
Blizzard
Bushmaster
Doctor Octopus
Eel
Fixer
Joystick
Killer Shrike
King Cobra
Mach-IV
Mongoose
Ox
Porcupine
Pretty Persuasions
Quicksand
Radioactive Man
Rattler
Songbird
Smuggler
Swordsman
Tatterdemalion
Unicorn
Vermin
Whiplash
Whirlwind
The U-Foes
Ironclad
Vapor
Vector
X-Ray

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:07 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

[edit]Confirmed opponents of registration

Battle Star - Civil War: Frontline #3
Black Bolt - New Avengers: The Illuminati
Cable - Civil War #2
Captain America - Civil War #1
Cloak and Dagger - Civil War #2
Cyclops Civil War: Frontline #1
Daredevil - Civil War #2
Dr. Strange - New Avengers: The Illuminati
Debrii - She-Hulk #8
Falcon - Civil War #2
Great Lakes Avengers - Cable & Deadpool #30
Big Bertha
Doorman
Flatman
Mr. Immortal
Squirrel Girl
Tippy Toe
Goliath - Civil War #2
Hercules - Civil War #2
Jane Foster - Civil War #2
John Jameson - She-Hulk #8
Justice - She-Hulk #8
Luke Cage - New Avengers #22
Namor - New Avengers: The Illuminati, Poster Art
Nick Fury - Civil War #2
Night Nurse - Civil War #2
Rage - She-Hulk #8
Sally Floyd - Civil War: Front Line #1
She-Hulk (as Jennifer Walters) - She-Hulk #8
Silverclaw - Fantastic Four #538
Siryn - X-Factor #8
Slapstick - She-Hulk #8
Solo - Civil War: Frontline #3
Thing - Fantastic Four #538
Thunderclap - Civil War: Frontline #3
Timeslip - She-Hulk #8
Typeface - Civil War: Frontline #3
Ultra Girl - She-Hulk #8
Wolverine - Wolverine #42
Yancy Street Gang - Fantastic Four #538
Young Avengers - Civil War #2
Hulkling
Hawkeye (Kate Bishop)
Patriot
Speed
Stature
Vision
Wiccan
Retiring
Firestar - Civil War: Frontline #2
Apprehended
Prodigy - Civil War: Frontline #2
Speedball - Civil War: Frontline #1
The Vulture - Civil War #2
Grim Reaper - Civil War #2

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 04:08 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i'll take iron man

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 05:25 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

enough ichigo!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 08:59 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

And i can't why?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 18th, 2006 10:40 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
i'll take iron man
sorry i have him because of his high status but if you can prove to me how much you know the marvel univers and the story so far then i'll let you have him, oh and all of the different series that have civil war in them, i mean all of the civil war comics themselves like the x-men frontline comics, wolverine frontline comics, she-hulk frontline comics, avengers frontline comics, ect. there is 72 issues that are civil war... and i'm getting everyone of them

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:20 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

anyone i can hav e then.....this why i never join these role plays....

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:32 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i have thing...right..?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 05:46 AM
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

to make sure did this get permission? but anyway, hmmmm I am thinking of whom I wouldl iek to play, which side is Thor on? if not Thor I will take Sasquatch or Captain Britain

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 09:45 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

are you ush's police force or something?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2006 10:30 PM