KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » HERO TOURAMETN (( Included Created Characters))

HERO TOURAMETN (( Included Created Characters))
Started by: JacopeX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Laugh HERO TOURAMETN (( Included Created Characters))

Ok if you want to enter or get info, go to the rules and registration thread, thats were everything is talked about for the fights and qualifications. If you are reading this and you didnt join yet, join now and ill tell you when you will be in the tournament and/ or who you will fight.

IIght here we go now here are all the fights that is gonna start this rp.

((This shall happen monday))

Garaa Vs. Dante ((winner goes against Oyoka)) : 5:00 PM

Kiana Vs. Samus ((winner Goes against Cassandra)) : 5:30 PM

Master C. Vs. Haku : 6:00 PM

Vegeta Vs. Jacope X : 6:30

In the mean time, RP amongst yourselves Until the tournament starts iight. Shall I start?))

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Nov 17th, 2005 at 12:30 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:22 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::Jacope X Was traing hard for the tournament in a gym in X-realm. He practices on his powers and figthing techinique. Jacope X wants to win this tournament 5 times and become a legendary hero. Its a dream every hero wants and this tournament is held every monday for no on. Jacope X walks out of the gym and rest::

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:23 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((sorry for the typo on the title))

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:41 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Gaara was curled into a small ball on top of a building in his village. The moons glow was bright and shone on Gaara. He cradled back and forth mumbling about his mother.

"Yes mother, I'm sorry mother. I will give you good blood. Worthy blood at the tournament. Don't cry mother." He laughed hysterically and gave a wicked smile.

Meanwhile.

"HAH!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Vegeta screamed as he blasted energy blast after energy blast. He looked around him. He was in the air and their was debris and smoke all around him. The mountains he was firing at were completely obliterated. He then did thousands of kicks and punches in the blink of an eye, trying to get faster and faster. He collapsed from exhaustian, and swore to himself. "Damn it kakarot! I'm going to enter this ridiculous tournament! Damn you for not entering! I'm going to destroy the competition and finally beat you!"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:43 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::JAcope X Was flying in the air and thinking with the breeze of the air cooling him down::

JAcope X: Vegeta, you will fall in front of me and bow to the ruler of X-realm!

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:49 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

samus was on Zebes once more to see if anything is repairable and started scavangeing parts
-------------------------------------------------
oyoka was riding through town

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Last edited by Thunder Fox on Nov 17th, 2005 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:51 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~wait we were to say who we wanted to be? damn can we say here?~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:51 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((No only in the rules and registration thread iight))

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 12:56 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

Okay here is my character

Name: Klen
species: Kaleesh
Abilities: has force powers allowing him to fire lightning from his fingers, force push ,force pull,force jump, force run etc. etc.
weaponry: Two lightsabers, Blaster pistol
Bio: A well known Kaleesh war family Klen was taken too be trained by the jedi at a young age but kept his war helmet and blaster his family had handed down he climbed the ranks quickly and soon became a master

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 01:16 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((post that in the registrtion thread!))

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 01:21 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

oh sorry

Old Post Nov 17th, 2005 01:33 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::JAcope X was on his way to the mountains but then sees Vegeta, his oppoment for the tournament::

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 07:47 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

samus had returned to her ship and set her auto pilot to the tournment site

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 09:24 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jacobleo

Jacob went to the gym and started to train for the next tournement

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 03:21 AM
Jacobleo is currently offline Click here to Send Jacobleo a Private Message Find more posts by Jacobleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

::Jacope X teleported to the tournament and saw a couple people there also. He was pumped up::

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 08:32 PM
Quincy
Debaser

(I'll be here for five. Ready to kick some ass)

Gaara looked around at all the other opponents. He smiled. Blood would certainly be spilt.

Vegeta leaned against a wall, his arms crossed. "Tsk" he spat as the fools around him jumped around excitedly.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 08:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((remembr, our fight ((JAcope X vs Vegeta)) is gonna happen 6:30 aiight))

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 08:44 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

(6:30 where? GMT?)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 09:04 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

eastern, sortry i didnt mention that part.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 09:07 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

samus' ship had landed abut a 100 yards from the site and she got out and looked around

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 09:20 PM