KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Jedi Master Palpatine

Jedi Master Palpatine
Started by: Council#13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Council#13
The Omega Male

Jedi Master Palpatine

If palpatine had been found and raised by the jedi instead of the sith, he probably would have been on the Jedi Council. Post what you think here. Sorry if this has been done

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:19 AM
Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Oh my, I think my brain just broke trying imagine the saga's nastiest and most foul villain being one of the highest of the Jedi Order. blink

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 08:51 AM
Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

i think hed have been bad anyway. hed have been a jedi for a while, hed have a lust for power and eventually break away and try and find a way to attain more power. he might end up finding the sith one day and joining them. then hed just be another of the ones that kept the sith going until someone powerful enough came to return them to power. he seems too psycopathic to really be a jedi. he has no empathy at all and would never fit in with the jedi.

either that or hed rival yoda as the wisest and most powerful. his mastry of the force is largley unmatched and he can forsee well into the future. hes brilliant too, i could see him taking yodas place after yodas death. without the empire hed live until around when he would in rotj and then id give it to palpatine to take over as the wisest and most powerful jedi. i think it would be one extreme or the other, hes too powerful to just be another random jedi.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 09:35 AM
Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yup...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 12:01 PM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

Maybe he would replace Yaddle before Yoda. But I wish to know what books involve Yaddle.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 12:40 PM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decay

the republic comics have a decent amount of yaddle in some issues.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 01:16 PM
Click here to Send Decay a Private Message Find more posts by Decay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps. Assuming that this does not interfere with the Force mastery he had in the movies, he has the power and the intellect to have a seat on the Council. I'd say if he played his cards right, he'd have Mace's place in no time.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 04:20 PM
Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Definately. He was powerful in the Force and very intellengent. Unfortunately so was Dooku, and it would only be a matter of time before Palpatine resigned or betrayed the Jedi cause.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 04:25 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FE Expert
Fire Emblem expert

I said Yaddle's seat, never mind Mace's.

Name a number between 1 and 10
Pandemonium

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 04:40 PM
Click here to Send FE Expert a Private Message Find more posts by FE Expert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Man! F*ck Yaddle! The whole council would pwn her ass.

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 04:48 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Janus Marius
Plo Koon Rulez!

Yeah, even SW.com says Yaddle was not a martial figure, meaning I could probably beat her green ass.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 04:51 PM
Click here to Send Janus Marius a Private Message Find more posts by Janus Marius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote