KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Angel - Hells War RP

Angel - Hells War RP
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Angel - Hells War RP

Angel and the Team have just killed off all the Circle of the Black Thorn members. Westley was killed during the event and Lorne has run off after shooting Lindsey. Now the Senior Partners of Wolfram and Hart have sent Los Angeles into Hell and a Legion of Demons, Giants, and even a Dragon are heading towards Team Angel in an Attempt to destroy them. Among the Survivors are Angel, Spike, Illyria, and a Mortally Wounded Gunn. The odds seem against them but little do they know, Reinforcments are on the way.

ReCap of events to this point

ALLEY BEHIND THE HYPERION - NIGHT
Angel runs down the alley behind the Hyperion, carrying his sword, running through the pouring rain. When he gets to the chain-link fence at the end of the alley, he looks around for the others, but doesn't see anyone. The sky thunders above him as the heavy rain continues.

SPIKE
Boo.
(walks out from the shadows)

ANGEL
Anyone else?

SPIKE
Not so far. You feel the heat?

ANGEL
It's coming.

SPIKE
Finally got ourselves a decent brawl.

GUNN
(running down the street toward them, carrying his homemade battle-axe)
Damn! How did I know the fang boys would pull through?
(his steps become progressively less sure, weaker)
You're lucky we're on the same side, dogs, 'cause I was on fire tonight.
(weakly)
My game was tight.
(almost collapses, but Angel and Spike catch him, helping him to a box on which he can sit down)

SPIKE
(looking at Gunn's wounds)
You're supposed to wear the red stuff on the inside, Charlie boy.

GUNN
(looks down at his wounds)
Any word on Wes?

ILLYRIA
(jumps down from the chain-link fence to stand behind Angel)
Wesley's dead.
(Angel looks heartbroken; Gunn cries; Spike hangs his head)
I'm feeling grief for him.
(a crowd clamors in the background)
I can't seem to control it. I wish to do more violence.

SPIKE
(the noisy crowd is getting closer)
Well, wishes just happen to be horses today.

ANGEL
Among other things.

Angel looks at the approaching crowd. It's hundreds, if not thousands, of demons of all sorts, shapes and sizes. A huge winged dragon flies angrily toward them overhead.

GUNN
OK. You take the 30,000 on the left...

ILLYRIA
You're fading. You'll last 10 minutes at best.

GUNN
(stands)
Then let's make 'em memorable.

Angel steps forward and Spike, Gunn and Illyria follow. Spike is standing off to Angel's right side. Angel is flanked a step behind by Gunn on the right and Illyria on the left. They stare at the horde of demons approaching them in the alley.

SPIKE
In terms of a plan?

ANGEL
We fight.

SPIKE
Bit more specific.

ANGEL
(steps forward)
Well, personally, I kind of want to slay the dragon.
(the demon horde attacks)
Let's go to work.
(swings his sword)

Last edited by Scarlet Fox on Jun 27th, 2009 at 09:29 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2009 09:19 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Illyria looked to the on-coming horde of Demons, her head tilting just slightly to the side. More creatures for me to kill. I am pleased. She steps up as the Demons push into the narrow alley and pushs both palms out sending one flying back through the rest, knocking others down. She then takes a step back looking over the horde. The currect location is a tactical place to begin the fight though with time the giants will surley bring the buildings down around us.~

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:43 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Angel gripped his sword and slightly sighed. He was ready to fight back since he didn't like dying...again.

"Ok, nice plan but what do we do when said giants arrive? Does anyone have some magical beans?"

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:04 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Spike stared out at the in coming horde of demons " Well hand me that sword and let a real vampire take care of them, since your all nervous."

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:15 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Illyria looked behind her to thw Two Perhaps now is not the best time to be Selfishly arguing amongst yourselfs. She turned around and swung her leg around to kick three demons in the faces. When her foot planted back on the ground she punched another Slime covered Demon and picked him up the throw him into the masses. If only I still retained all of my powers this pitiful army would crumble beneath my feet!`

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:33 AM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Yes ma'am but try to save some for us." He said after impaling one and punching it's carcass off of his sword.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:47 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Spike's head quickly shook as his fangs became more pronounced and his brow scrunched up. He grabbed a nearby demon and delivered an uppcut directly to it's chin, still holding on he gave it a right hook to the jaw. He let go as it fell and kneed it in the face as it began to fall to the ground.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:38 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

meanwhile... Connor who was walking with a slight limp heard screams coming from the city he was still in, he looked back and saw three vampires approaching a woman in one of the side alleys she was pleading to them for her life.they were about to attack when Connor felt compelled to help her. he leaped right over one of the abandoned cars and not thinking about his leap right now high kicked one of them right in the face, whilst swiftly turning his attention to the other two who were coming at him he sweeped kicked one and reversed kicked the other whilst dealing with the one who he high kicked before he landed a right hook punch and sent him through the air into the window screen of the abandoned car,taking out his stake he put it threw both of the two other vampires turning them back in dust he looked over and saw that the other vamp was knocked out. connor dusted himself off a bit and moved towards the scared woman"you alright. if i was you i'd go now and get out of this city while you can...go now" he watched as she thanked him and then ran for it. he knew he should of listened to angel and also took his advice in leaving but he knew he could help and set about finding angel and the rest of the team.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:02 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Illyria continued to pummel the Demons one by one, throwing them into each other to slow the advance. However something caught her eye and she looked up seeing Demons crawling along the walls to get to them. We should retreat now or we will be surrounded. She didnt wait for them before she turned and began to go down the alley way. she then came to a halt... It was a one way alley. There is a wall in our way. Keep them back. she then began to punch the wall over and over, each punch shaking the wall and cracking the bricks. It would take a few seconds before she got through.~

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 07:18 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Ok, Spike you cover me while Gunn and I handle these demons. Illyria keep pounding that wall down!"

Gunn and Angel stand forth before the army of demons chopping and slewing them down one by one, but it's not an easy task. Sooner rather than later they would fall to there numbers.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:12 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Illyria pulls back her arm to hit the wall again but the wall vibrates. She stares unmoving at the wall as it vibrates again. "Its almost down Hurry!' Suddenly the wall shattered and there stood two women with thier feet up as if they had just kicked the wall down. We have guests. ~

~The two random women dropped their feet and ran by Illyria and began to attack the Demons along with Gunn and Angel. Then a third Familiar woman stepped into the hole. It was Buffy. Guys! Come on this way! she then dispeared on the other side of the hole.~

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:18 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Angel heard a familiar voice and was lost in thought of who it may be, he ignored the rest of the fight and turned around and to his surprise it was Buffy.

"Buffy?..."

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:23 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Spike turned around and saw Buffy before she went in the hole

"Buffy?"

he quickly moved back to the hole where the others were going

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:26 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~The two Woman, Slayers by their strength, fought against the demons and then turned pushing the others with them through the hole. On the other side there was Buffy and two more Slayers and Even Willow was there. Willow. Can you make a barrier to slow them down while we get out of here? She turned to Angel and then froze seeing Spike. Sp... Spike? But I thought.... Never mind we have to get going we will talk later. Move it! ~

~Illyria just went along with the group while her and the two slayers fighting held back the horde from the Hole in the wall, waiting for Willow to put up the Barrier and ready to jump back when she said.~

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:31 PM
TxG
Evil Genius

"B tell willow to hurry " as faith swung her leg and kicked one of the demons and then punched it right in the face.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:36 PM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

"Dammit! They always fall for the bad ass factor..."

He said with a slight sigh as he just followed them to wherever they were going.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:39 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

"Yea Love, we can have a nice little reunion later" Spike said as he followed the others, he walked up to Angel and gave him a slap on the back

"Buck up, champ. You win some you lose some" he flashed him a smile before speeding up

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 09:44 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Willow looked around at the group."Sure thing Buffy"She to an few steps toward the enterce of the hole her eyes became black like while she clinched her teeth.The hole began to glow with an faint reddish tint."It won't last long,but it should be enough to get us out"

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 12:50 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

~Illyria and the two slayers jumped out of the hole before the barrier came up. Buffy nodded to Willow and grinned. Your the best Will. Lets get out of her. Angel? whats a good place to hold up until we can make a plan? Is that old Hotel of yours safe? Illyria came up and looked at Buffy before looking to Angel. The Hyperion would be a main target. They will surley go there. I do not believe they know of Spikes Appartment. At the sound of his name Buffy looked to Spike, then to Angel. This is your turf guys. Should we go to the Hyperion or Spikes place?~

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 04:02 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Willow kept her eyes on the red aura that was blocking the forces of hell.Quickly Spike and Angel.If they get through who knows how we'd get out.Keeping herself focused she noticed how with each passing moment the arua grew slightly brighter.An sign of it being weaken.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2009 08:34 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote