KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter=Another Time Another Tale

Harry Potter=Another Time Another Tale
Started by: Fantasydragon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Harry Potter=Another Time Another Tale

Ok this is merely a preview people. If enough people like it I'll do more with it. Keep in mind this isn't a final version. The final version of the first chapter will be more detailed and much longer. Anyone who reads please comment. This takes place about 10-11 years after the 7th harry potter book. And its from the perspective of another kid. Alex Davis. Even if there are things you don't like about the story, tell me what you don't like and i might fix it in Final version. And if i should quit the story altogether Feel free to say so. So read away!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.1
A New Journey

Alex Cannon, a ten year old boy, was laying on his bed reading a book. He had snatched the book from his parents library, and it was a strange book. He brushed the dark brown hair out of his eyes and continued to read. The book said something about a weird house thing called Hogwarts. He had no clue what it was and was reading something about protective ‘spells’. The book was called Hogwarts., a History.
“I wonder what weirdo wrote this fairy tale.” Alex said out loud to himself.
Alex was from America and his parents had unexpectedly last year, moved him to London. His parents said they grew up there before he was born and that his “Education” would be better there. Which seemed weird since he was home schooled. His parents, Michael and Karen Davis, both work for the Ministry of Magic, his mother is an Obliviator and his father, a very skilled Auror. Alex knew about the whole magic world thing but didn’t know about Hogwarts and thought Hogwarts was just a made-up castle. As he was soon to find out, he was sorely mistaken.

Alex walked down the street with his best friend, Nick Cornelison. Nick was also home schooled but didn’t know a thing about magic. Alex wasn’t planning to tell him either. Nick was also ten and had blonde hair that was short and he was the same height of Alex which was average. As they walked down the street a girl on her bike came by very fast. Nick had to jump out of the way to avoid being hit.
The girl on the bike had long red hair and she stopped and got off her bike looking at Alex and Nick.
“You need to watch where your going weirdos!”
Nick shouted, “We have names! Nick and Alex! And you’re the one that needs to watch where your going!”
“Well I have a name too, Alice Weasley, and you idiots aren’t the boss of me!”
Nick gaped and started walking towards her, “ what?! Idiots!? Why you no good snotty, b--”
Alex held Nick back, “No Nick she’s not worth it!”
Alice stuck her tounge out at Nick and bicycled off.
“Why if I ever get my hands on her I’ll…I’ll…”
“You won’t so take it easy heh, so Nick you coming to my eleventh Birthday tommarow?”
“You know it!”

Alex’s Birthday came and went the next day, and Nick left soon after the cake was blown out, his mother called and said he had some mail at home he had to pick up. Alex waved him bye and his parents called him into the living room. They both had serious looks on their faces. Alex sat down and as he did a letter flew in through the chimney and landed on Alex’s lap.
Alex picked up the letter and opened it…
“Dear mister Davis, we are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry? What kinda lame joke is this, mom? Dad?”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Remember i want EVERYONES opinion and final will be more detailed and longer.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:58 AM
Fantasydragon is currently offline Click here to Send Fantasydragon a Private Message Find more posts by Fantasydragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

I like it. It may have a few spelling error, but I like it.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:09 AM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Cool.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 05:04 PM
Fantasydragon is currently offline Click here to Send Fantasydragon a Private Message Find more posts by Fantasydragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

it's good

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:14 PM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

yay ^_^

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 08:27 PM
iluvhp1_7
Fourth Year

its kool

Take what you can from
your dreams, make them
as real as anything
-Dave Matthews

Old Post Jun 30th, 2006 10:24 PM
iluvhp1_7 is currently offline Click here to Send iluvhp1_7 a Private Message Find more posts by iluvhp1_7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit531

do you plan on posting more soon

Old Post Jul 6th, 2006 06:59 PM
Brit531 is currently offline Click here to Send Brit531 a Private Message Find more posts by Brit531 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OhILuvHP

oh wow i really liked it! i am really wanting to see where this goes! and i think its really great how you decided to make it in the future-original wink

Old Post Jul 15th, 2006 07:38 AM
OhILuvHP is currently offline Click here to Send OhILuvHP a Private Message Find more posts by OhILuvHP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

immm bbbaaaccckkkkk and i guess enough people like it ^_^ so give me a few minutes to an hour to get final version of first chapter up... Cause i gotta eat if ur curious which your probably not....anyways brb!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 12:37 AM
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Ch.1
A New Journey

Alex Cannon, a ten year old boy, was laying on his bed reading a book. He had snatched the book from his parents library, and it was a strange book. He brushed the dark brown hair out of his eyes and continued to read. The book said something about a weird house thing called Hogwarts. He had no clue what it was and was reading something about protective ‘spells’. The book was called Hogwarts., a History.
“I wonder what weirdo wrote this fairy tale.” Alex said out loud to himself.
Alex was from America and his parents had unexpectedly last year, moved him to London. His parents said they grew up there before he was born and that his “Education” would be better there. Which seemed weird since he was home schooled. His parents, Michael and Karen Davis, both work for the Ministry of Magic, his mother is an Obliviator and his father, a very skilled Auror. Alex knew about the whole magic world thing but didn’t know about Hogwarts and thought Hogwarts was just a made-up castle. As he was soon to find out, he was sorely mistaken.

Alex walked down the street with his best friend, Nick Cornelison. Nick was also home schooled but didn’t know a thing about magic. Alex wasn’t planning to tell him either. Nick was also ten and had blonde hair that was short and he was the same height of Alex which was average. As they walked down the street a girl on her bike came by very fast. Nick had to jump out of the way to avoid being hit.
The girl on the bike had long red hair and she stopped and got off her bike looking at Alex and Nick.
“You need to watch where your going weirdos!”
Nick shouted, “We have names! Nick and Alex! And you’re the one that needs to watch where your going!”
“Well I have a name too, Alice Weasley, and you idiots aren’t the boss of me!”
Nick gaped and started walking towards her, “ what?! Idiots!? Why you no good snotty, b--”
Alex held Nick back, “No Nick she’s not worth it!”
Alice stuck her tounge out at Nick and bicycled off.
“Why if I ever get my hands on her I’ll…I’ll…”
“You won’t so take it easy heh, so Nick you coming to my eleventh Birthday tomorrow?”
“You know it!”

The next day Alex woke up excited. It took him no time to remember it was his eleventh-birthday. He jumped out of bed excited and ran downstairs expecting his parent's to be there waiting to wish him a happy birthday. When arrived in the kitchen though nobody was there. He called out, "Mom? Dad?". No answer.
Suddenly with a loud bang a cake appeared at the table. Alex jumped in Surprise and his Dad grabbed his shoulders from behind.
"Happy Birthday son!"
"Thanks! You suprised me." Alex said.
"That was the idea." said his mothers voice behind him.
Alex turned around and saw his Mother standing next to the table beside the birthday cake, already waving her wand and cutting it.

Later that day, Alex's friend Nick showed up and gave him a present, another cake. Already full Alex set it aside and he and Nick watched Tv for a while and talked. Later when Nick was still there Alex's parents came into the room and sat down opposite from Alex.
"Nick can we have a private word with Alex?"
"Sure."
Nick got up and went into the kitchen.
"What's this about Mom, dad? Some Surprise?"
"Well...Uh...You see son...now that your eleven your uh.."
At that second a letter flew from the fire place and landed perfectly in Alex's lap. It was addressed to him and he opened it without hesitation. And Before his mom and dad could stop him he read the words,
"Dear Mr. Davis, We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry...Mom? Dad? What kinda lame joke is this. Look its cool you can do magic and make letters fly from chimneys, but my birthday's cool enough without pranks..."
For what seemed like hours but was only minutes, there was silence.
"This is a prank right?"
A second later Nick walked in.
"Hey I didn't hear any thing so i came in to see if...you were done..." he saw Alex's letter, "talking..."
He stared at Alex's letter a while and said..."You got one...too?"
Alex slowly turned around and gaped at Nick then looked back at his parents...
His parents returned his look with, "Surprise?".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hope you liked the first Chapter! So far its looking like the second chapter might be a little short but who knows. Its unlikely but the 2nd chapter might be up tonight but probably not. Sorry! oh yea and....COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 01:41 AM
Brit531

That was a lot better than the first one you wrote. Post more soon even if it is short.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2006 02:54 PM